Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  West Predictions - Page 3 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

West Predictions

Go down 
+13
TheMagnus
Romoholic
Calgary Jazz
Richardale
dongibby
zero24gravity
Crunchtime1
ptaz66
rorybreaker
Sampaguy
MTJazz
therawns
Mutangclan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aliveandkickin
Starter

West Predictions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

So excited for the season!!
There are so many variables with injuries and how new players will pan out but this is how I think things could happen.

1 OKC. They just have a complete team and could be more hungry from last yr plus they have young legs.
2. Clippers. If Chauncey stays healthy then having a solid SF in Hill giving them backup experience, not to mention Odom could want to prove himself could be the difference-maker in the West. Of course CP3, Blake and Jordan all can be outstanding especially having Paul lead them. Wow, pretty solid bench as well.
3. Lakers. Adding Jamisons shooting will be underrated. I believe Nash and K o b e will mesh well. Howard and Gasol are the best starting bigs, maybe ever.
4. Spurs. Old and still can beat anyone. Parker is way underrated and Duncan can still d up any big in the league but they need a Favors type of player to complement him in his last few yrs.
5. Denver. Gotta take them with their young legs and especially shooting. Farhied (spelling) is like a Millsap, whiteboy what's his name can drain threes and drive. Chandler's solid. Athletic center causes fits on defense. Solid at point and backup...fun to watch team.
6. Memphis. Just good from top to bottom. Have size and defense.
7. Jazz. I need to be sold on Mo for them to pass the Grizzlies. Favors should make a difference on defense- another yr or two more to go offensively for him. Big Al and Sap - we know what we're getting..good, sometimes great games. Hayward will be better. Foye -upgrade over Bell along with Marv over CJ. Burks and Kanter will improve but not be difference-makers, yet.
8. Dallas. Don't rule out Collison. He had starters minutes last yr. Dirk still can bring it. Kaman when healthy is real good. Older guys with Marion and Brand can get through respectably still.. too much experience not to make the playoffs under the Wolves.
9. Twolves. Love the new influx of players. Not having a legit star hurts and Klove isn't the answer but solid group of guys. AK, Budinger, losing Beasley, and Williams should improve. I doubt Rubio can last and Luke is good but not great...
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

aliveandkickin wrote:

6. Memphis. Just good from top to bottom. Have size and defense.
7. Jazz. I need to be sold on Mo for them to pass the Grizzlies. Favors should make a difference on defense- another yr or two more to go offensively for him. Big Al and Sap - we know what we're getting..good, sometimes great games. Hayward will be better. Foye -upgrade over Bell along with Marv over CJ. Burks and Kanter will improve but not be difference-makers, yet.
8. Dallas. Don't rule out Collison. He had starters minutes last yr. Dirk still can bring it. Kaman when healthy is real good. Older guys with Marion and Brand can get through respectably still.. too much experience not to make the playoffs under the Wolves.
9. Twolves. Love the new influx of players. Not having a legit star hurts and Klove isn't the answer but solid group of guys. AK, Budinger, losing Beasley, and Williams should improve. I doubt Rubio can last and Luke is good but not great...

Not much else going on before training camp starts, but I didn't notice this Alive and thought I'd call you on it. Kevin Love not a legit star???? Really? I kinda think he's the best PF in the game right now. The guy averaged 26 and 13 last year, right? Can move out and stroke the 3, hits a high percentage of his ft's too, played for the Olympic team.....I think he's ever bit a star.
Also think thats the reason that Minny beats out Dallas for that 8th spot.

Back to top Go down
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:19 am

I can see your reasoning. I like Loves game. I'd take him over Favors and Millsap right now. Maybe I just need to see him more...see him take over at the end of games when he demands the ball, or iow, shows leadership more. Then again, numbers speak for themself.. for now. Can't forget Barea. If Rubio can't bring it, Luke and Barea have well-rounded games.
I didn't mention Mayo for Dallas. Looking at his career numbers he's great offensively but kinda a knuckle-head and not sure about his defense...not alot of great bench players either but if the vets stay healthy I'll stick with their experience over the Wolves to win games in the fourth quarter.
Another look at the Nuggets with having Iggy as well...man, I like their depth. Danilos name escaped me.... perhaps more firepower on that team than any other team in the league... their defense will keep them out of the finals. Not that's a news flash and I'm not sold on their muscle and paint scoring.

I probably put more value than most with bigs that can score AND play defense. Afterall, higher percentages are closer to the basket. The L a k e r s can always post either of their bigs on a smaller guy so in the end they'd beat the Nuggets in my mind- despite not having great depth. CP3, along with the Clips bench being better puts them over the L a k e r s IMO, but would love to see that series.
As stated by others, if the Warriors are healthy they could beat most teams in the bottom four consistently but that won't happen going off too much history.
Injury may be the Mavs downfall with losing Kaman but then again AK for Minnesota isn't exactly an 82 game player.
I do like Utahs chances with injuries being a factor. If Favors goes down- Sap is still the glue to get them to the playoffs. Marv could makeup for Sap to a smaller degree. Jeffersons scoring may be missed too much if he went down but others are capable of stepping up... but that throws my ideal theory (not like I'm alone with the thought) that having a big that can dominate inside will rackup more wins in the season ...theory notwithstanding a team like the Heat and Thunder or having guys like Rondo or a healthy Rose that can get to the rim at ease.
I'm babbling. Time for some games!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:31 am

Yea, I kind of have a man crush on Love. He's also a bit of a cold blooded assassin with buzzer beaters too. Love his game.
Coincidentally, ESPN is releasing there top 10 players this week. Love is at a minimum in the top 9. Thats a star.....above Dirk, Blake, Dwill, Gasol.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:16 am

Mutangclan wrote:
Yea, I kind of have a man crush on Love. He's also a bit of a cold blooded assassin with buzzer beaters too. Love his game.
Coincidentally, ESPN is releasing there top 10 players this week. Love is at a minimum in the top 9. Thats a star.....above Dirk, Blake, Dwill, Gasol.

Hard to look at his performance last year and argue against that. The guy plays as hard as any All-Star in the NBA, he's a monster in the clutch (averaged 38 pts and 16 rebounds per 48 minutes in the clutch), an elite scorer (4th in the NBA) and rebounder (2nd in the NBA), and I think an underrated defender. Statistically it's not really even close, he's just in a different class than any other PF in terms of productivity.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Hard to look at his performance last year and argue against that. The guy plays as hard as any All-Star in the NBA, he's a monster in the clutch (averaged 38 pts and 16 rebounds per 48 minutes in the clutch), an elite scorer (4th in the NBA) and rebounder (2nd in the NBA), and I think an underrated defender. Statistically it's not really even close, he's just in a different class than any other PF in terms of productivity.

If only he could block shots & make highlight dunks. ..... then he'd be a true star, right? Razz

Not to mention that his name is "Love". In our current world, I think he needs a solid nickname to truely stand out. ("K-Love" is lame IMO.) Thoughts?

Some that I've seen around the net & some that I came up with:
Big Love
White Howard
Dr. Love
Tough Love
Kevlar
Double Stuff
Love Handles
Great White Snipe
Mr. 20/20
My favorite ........... Hindsight (because, like Love, hindsight is often 20/20)

(Sorry, I know it's off topic)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Hah, yea, you freaking drafted him right before me last year and wouldnt take any of my offers for him either!
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Mutangclan wrote:

Hah, yea, you freaking drafted him right before me last year and wouldnt take any of my offers for him either!

Ya, but you ended up with CP3, and Love went down and cost me the playoffs, so it ended up working out alright for you.
Back to top Go down
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Nice. It's a toss up between Great White Snipe and Love Handles for me.... anything but the Great Toss Up's Working It.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Ya, but you ended up with CP3, and Love went down and cost me the playoffs, so it ended up working out alright for you.

Nope, I lost out, so its obviously a conspiracy against me. I know where to start looking first......on one last fantasy note, without looking it's going to be tough not to take Love top 3! Crazy!
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 pm

I somehow missed this article from way back in August, but I thought it was a very interesting as far as predictions go. It's from an analytics guy who works at Basketball Prospectus, posted here from ESPN Insider...

Bradford Doolittle wrote:

1. Oklahoma City Thunder: 57.9 wins, 0.3 games worse
Oklahoma City's projected age (weighted by game minutes) for this season is 25.8 years, which ranks 22nd in the league. To give some context, the teams just behind the Thunder are Sacramento, Toronto and Washington. In other words, OKC sports a collective age typical of a franchise in rebuilding mode, yet the Thunder are coming off a Finals appearance. The sky is the limit, especially considering the growth potential Oklahoma City still has on the defensive end, where it is projected to rank 11th. This is a squad that could win 60-65 games this season if healthy and focused.

2. Los Angeles Lakers: 54.8 wins, 9.6 games better
The Lakers' projection keeps nudging forward with every signing Mitch Kupchak makes to round out the league's oldest roster. Most of that optimism can be traced to the acquisitions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash. The Lakers project to jump from 10th to seventh on offense and 12th to fifth on defense.

3. Denver Nuggets: 51.1 wins, 2.2 games better
The Nuggets will be one of the league's most interesting teams to follow. Already fielding one of the NBA's deepest rotations, Denver bolstered its upside by upgrading from Arron Afflalo to Andre Iguodala. Iggy gives Denver one of the top five defenders in the league and a guy who should flourish in George Karl's frenetic system.

4. Minnesota Timberwolves: 51.0 wins, 16.3 games better
Only Brooklyn projects to make a bigger jump than the young, talented and suddenly deep Timberwolves. For all the abuse that general manager David Kahn has taken in the past, he had as good an offseason as any executive in the league. Minnesota has 12 legitimate NBA talents on its roster, giving Rick Adelman the versatility to play any style that suits him at any given time. And, yes, this projection takes into account the fact that Ricky Rubio will miss anywhere from 30-40 games while recovering from his knee injury.

5. San Antonio Spurs: 50.7 wins, 9.3 games worse
The league's most consistent franchise is once again displaying an amazing amount of continuity by bringing back about 98 percent of its minutes from last season, although DeJuan Blair has been rumored to be on the trade market. Still, the Spurs overachieved a bit last season based on their point differential, and their aging core is one year older, which means wilting playing time projections for Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili.

6. Los Angeles Clippers: 49.1 wins, 0.6 games worse
This whole super-team fad is fairly new, so we're still not sure about the best method for filling out the roster for such a model. The Clippers have as much foundation talent as anyone, but the rest of the roster looks like a bunch of names. Jamal Crawford may or may not be an upgrade from Mo Williams, while recognizable but tepid players like Ronny Turiaf, Caron Butler, Willie Green, Ryan Hollins and Grant Hill -- the league's oldest player -- round out the bench to no real effect. A return to form by Lamar Odom would be a huge boost for the Clips.

7. Utah Jazz: 42.9 wins, 0.1 games worse
Utah has a lot of really nice, young pieces, but as the franchise continues to evolve, it remains to be seen how it's all going to fit together. With so many efficient interior scorers and a growing collection of 3-point shooters, the offense projects to be top-five in the league. However, the defense lags, and it will as long as the Jazz count on Al Jefferson to anchor the middle.

8. Memphis Grizzlies: 42.2 wins, 4.9 games worse
Small-market teams have to make hard decisions as they age and their core pieces become more expensive, and so it was for Memphis, which had no choice but to allow O.J. Mayo to walk. Jerryd Bayless will be asked to fill his role as a bench scorer and may be well-suited for the role. Memphis is woefully short of outside shooters, however, and projects to make the fewest 3-pointers in the league.

9. Dallas Mavericks: 38.2 wins, 5.7 games worse
The Mavericks' placeholder roster screams average, but with Rick Carlisle at the helm, you certainly can't rule out a run at a playoff berth. Despite the turnover in personnel, the Mavericks managed to remain long in the tooth, with a projection as the fourth-oldest team in the league.

10. Golden State Warriors: 34.7 wins, 3.3 games better
The Warriors fancy themselves as a playoff contender. We do not. Golden State has questionable depth despite the presence of veterans such as Richard Jefferson, Carl Landry and Brandon Rush on the roster. Harrison Barnes projects to be one of the worst players in the league. Indeed, his ability to outperform that forecast is the key to Golden State taking that longed-for step toward the postseason.

11. Sacramento Kings: 34.1 wins, 8.4 games better
The Kings seem to be headed in the right direction, but it has seemed like that for a few years now, and the results never quite measure up to the expectations. To say that this is a pivotal season for Tyreke Evans is an understatement.

12. New Orleans Hornets: 33.2 wins, 3.6 games better
There is no doubt that the Hornets are on the upswing and the long-term picture is bright. While New Orleans has a really exciting core, it remains very young and raw. Austin Rivers could help matters by exceeding a horrific forecast, but even if he does, chances are that Ryan Anderson is going to fall short of his projection now that he's no longer joined at the hip with Howard.

13. Portland Trail Blazers: 33.1 wins, 6.1 games worse
The last epoch of Blazers basketball was utterly ruined by injuries, so Portland has effectively hit the reset button and projects to have a younger roster than all but four other teams in the league. Right now, this is just a franchise searching for an identity.

14. Houston Rockets: 29.4 wins, 12.2 games worse
The Rockets cleared the decks for a run at Howard, and once that didn't work out, they were left with the next-best thing for a team trying to escape the middle: flexibility. Houston projects as the league's worst offensive team, one that will get an inordinate amount of its scoring from a starting backcourt of Jeremy Lin and Kevin Martin. In that sense, this Rockets squad harkens to some of the lesser Rudy Tomjanovich teams that were led by the duo of Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley.

15. Phoenix Suns: 27.8 wins, 12.5 games worse
We're not exactly sure what the plan is in Phoenix, but the Suns are moving forward with a roster devoid of core players. They won't just be bad. They'll be boring. We'll have to see what the future brings.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8288218/projecting-win-totals-every-western-conference-team-nba

Thought it was interesting that he is projecting a huge gap between the top 6 and the rest of the west, which makes some sense when you look at the teams, but I was very surprised to see that he has Minnesota as one of the top 6 while Memphis is not. Even with all of their injury problems last year Memphis finnished top 5, while the T-Wolves are stacked with guys who have major injury concerns, just seems really wierd that it would turn out that way.

I was also a little baffled that even though he had them 7th, he projected Utah to be worse than last year. The only way I can immagine that being the case is if he flatline projected the Jazz young players.

I think one of the big drivers in his projections is playing time, and translating how many minutes guys are going to play when you have young players or a lot of turnover can be tricky. Interesting stuff though....
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Thats really interesting stuff. Memphis for sure, but as we saw last year, if you have nobody hitting 3's, then everything else becomes easier for the defense.

I liked what he said about Dallas, since I completely agree. I dont think they're making it, and using bandaids for the cracks in their dam isn't going to work.

Minnesota, wow. Maybe if Rubio was healthy all year, but no way in hell they're 4th. Regardless of Rubio being healthy. Whether he is or not, I think they and Utah battle for 6th.

Lastly, I just dont understand how everyone keeps saying Phoenix is going to be the worst team. Losing Frye I think hurts, so maybe more likely now. But PHX worse than Houston?? New Orleans who has exactly ONE player that could maybe be an all star?? No way. I put PHX behind Sac, behind GS, behind Portland, but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Richardale wrote:
1 Lakers
2 Thunder
3 Clippers
4 Spurs
5 Timberwolves
6 Grizzlies
7 Mavs
8 Jazz

My upset is the GSW pushing out the Mavs or Jazz.

West just has some many good teams it really makes it hard to place em. Jazz could be as high as three or not even make it in. Gonna be a crazy year in b ball.

Gonna move jazz up to 4th wolves out grizz out and GSW 8th Laker 3 Thunder 1

The lakers bench suck amost as much as mike brown! Why play Koby big minute when you need to see want the hell other young players can bring? Stupid coaching will not get em top spot!

Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

[quote="TheMagnus"]
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Blazers will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year.

What they have to compete for playoffs with other Western teams? Aldridge, Matthews and Batum? Rest of the roster is full of rookies or other unproven players like J.J.Hickson and Babbitt. They will be in the hunt for high lotery pick with Rockets and Suns. Heck, I like Rockets more then Blazers this year.

Well they had solid veterans like G.Wallace, Felton, Crawford and Camby. Now they replaced them with rookies. No way they will be in playoff hunt, just not happening.

Gotta agree with Calg on this one, just don't see how the Blazers are a better team this year. I think their future is brighter than it was before, and they got a whole lot younger, but I don't see much reason to believe they make the playoffs. I have them taking dead last in the ultra-competitive Northwest division.

Maybe you can see that younger is not allways a bad thing? That team has a lot of talent and will win some games this year. jazz mite have over looked em going into the game and i'm sure things will look better in salt lake.
That game was without their star PF?

Gotta love what Kanter brings, best player in a jazz uni tonight.

Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Lakers, Spurs, Thunder, Clips, Grizz, Jazz, Nuggets, Wolves.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Richardale wrote:
1 Lakers
2 Thunder
3 Clippers
4 Spurs
5 Timberwolves
6 Grizzlies
7 Mavs
8 Jazz

My upset is the GSW pushing out the Mavs or Jazz.

West just has so many good teams it really makes it hard to place em. Jazz could be as high as three or not even make it in. Gonna be a crazy year in b ball.

I'm hoping jazz make playoffs? spurs would be a great win if we can get it. Monkey off the back would be sweet. GSW will be in the play offs grizz will. T wolfs will need to find other gear like jazz. Fakers dont start playing with fire DH will be asking for trade soon? how does it go Koby? put on your big boy pants.lol
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:12 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Blazers will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year.

What they have to compete for playoffs with other Western teams? Aldridge, Matthews and Batum? Rest of the roster is full of rookies or other unproven players like J.J.Hickson and Babbitt. They will be in the hunt for high lotery pick with Rockets and Suns. Heck, I like Rockets more then Blazers this year.

The blazers were in it up to the last couple weeks last year and got one great pick that will fit in with there team so yes i think they'll be running at the playoffs again.

Well they had solid veterans like G.Wallace, Felton, Crawford and Camby. Now they replaced them with rookies. No way they will be in playoff hunt, just not happening.

Gotta agree with Calg on this one, just don't see how the Blazers are a better team this year. I think their future is brighter than it was before, and they got a whole lot younger, but I don't see much reason to believe they make the playoffs. I have them taking dead last in the ultra-competitive Northwest division.

Well mags we are part way into the seasen Portland has winning record and getting better with young PG. Still thinking they have no chance?
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Richardale wrote:
Jazz have so much young talent its crazy. Would love to see the jazz move in and offer up Millslap and a couple first round picks and get the Rook pg from portland. I think that kid is gonna be one of the best point guards in a couple years. Blazer will be another better team this year.

This would've been a huge trade and the jazz would be killing it had we made move before start of the year. No way they move there rookie star now. Dont count them out of getting into playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Who would've had Blazers with winning record this deep into season this year? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Richardale wrote:
Who would've had Blazers with winning record this deep into season this year? Twisted Evil

Not sure If I ever went on record, but I thought Portland was underrated and the Celtics would struggle. I didn't realize their success would stem from Lillard being such a stud though.

I also thought the Warriors would not get things together..... so I guess I can't claim to be a great predictor. Razz

Last edited by zero24gravity on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Richardale wrote:
I think one team thats playing better than i thought is Rockets. Made some good moves just before season started with the beard. but wow, playing pretty good ball.
GSW get A bogets back healthy i think they'll have a real shot at coming out of the west. they hammered Clips the other night. Hammered! I wanted i high pick and it aint looking good.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Not sure If I ever went on record, but I thought Portland was underrated and the Celtics would struggle. I didn't realize their success would stem from Lillard being such a stud though.

I also thought the Warriors would not get things together..... so I guess I can't claim to be a great predictor. Razz

Would've have love to have rape Blazers of this young Pg like D will? would have been a great fit with our already young studs we have.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Richardale wrote:

One Pg i keep thinking we mite have a shot at that i really like is Rhondo. I think if we could keep our youth and pick him up jazz would be a top 4 seed easy. Still young and i think Boston i ready to rebuild and jazz have pick to due the deal.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm

[quote="zero24gravity"]
Richardale wrote:

I also thought the Warriors would not get things together..... so I guess I can't claim to be a great predictor. Razz [/quot Portland beat a good grizz team tonight. we get a high pick it mite be because its our and we tank to get the high pick this year? affraid
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

Blazers beat heat and are 20 15 and in playoff hunt 35 games into season.see if they choke second half?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Predictions   West Predictions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

West Predictions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next