Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!

Go down 
+3
aliveandkickin
Romoholic
Trollificus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! Empty
PostSubject: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay. The original (though re-created from scratch last year) "A" league has had four teams deleted because the owners did not respond to invites:
Saint James,
Guarani Jazz,
aliveandkickin,
Richardale

There will be two spots available.

The "B" (FOR "BEST") League has had 5 teams deleted:
aliveandkickin
Saint James'sons
Aussie Boomers
Romoholic
GUarani Jazz

There will be five spots available. Both leagues have been published so that anyone who has the league ID and password can join.

And here they are:

TribTalk Jazz Fans
password: TribTalk
League ID #14583
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/tribtalka

B (for Best) Non-Zombie League
password: JazzNation
League ID #14584
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/tribtalk

If you have any trouble joining, post here plz.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Trollificus wrote:
Okay. The original (though re-created from scratch last year) "A" league has had four teams deleted because the owners did not respond to invites:
Saint James,
Guarani Jazz,
aliveandkickin,
Richardale

There will be two spots available.

The "B" (FOR "BEST") League has had 5 teams deleted:
aliveandkickin
Saint James'sons
Aussie Boomers
Romoholic
GUarani Jazz

There will be five spots available. Both leagues have been published so that anyone who has the league ID and password can join.

And here they are:

TribTalk Jazz Fans
League ID #14583

B (for Best) Non-Zombie League
password: JazzNation
League ID #14584
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/tribtalk

If you have any trouble joining, post here plz.

Done
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 am

I'm hesitant to join because I just have my phone as an internet source at home. If I can make changes to the roster, find players and be competitve still doing it from my phone then I'll join. I just don't want to bring the league down if I can't be competitive.
Tell you what.. I'll lookup the info and try to do it from home this weekend. If I can't see info I need then it's a no-go.
Thanks for the invite. I really enjoyed the last few yrs. We'll see what happens...
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 am

aliveandkickin wrote:
I'm hesitant to join because I just have my phone as an internet source at home. If I can make changes to the roster, find players and be competitve still doing it from my phone then I'll join. I just don't want to bring the league down if I can't be competitive.
Tell you what.. I'll lookup the info and try to do it from home this weekend. If I can't see info I need then it's a no-go.
Thanks for the invite. I really enjoyed the last few yrs. We'll see what happens...

Yahoo has some pretty decent aps for fantasy sports. I've been using the football one a lot this year.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 pm

aliveandkickin wrote:

Hope it works out...should be doable, but I understand your concerns.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm

I signed up in the A League and Keeper League the other day. I didn't accept the B-League invite yet, cuz I want to make sure other people that want to play in the leagues get a chance. I'd like to play in the B League, but, I don't want to push others who aren't in the A league out. (I think the B League may be a better league with some of our A League managers in it, but, if you [Troll] could keep a B League very active with non-A League managers, that would be awesome!).

Let me know, though, if you need me to join the B League. I'm active and I don't cheat (which is pretty much the best combo you can come up with for Fantasy managers in any good fantasy league).
Back to top Go down
Leoverine
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Can I still join one of the leagues? If yes, let me know!
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Leoverine wrote:
Can I still join one of the leagues? If yes, let me know!

there is one spot on the a league and I think two on the b league, here is the a league info

TribTalk Jazz Fans
League ID #14583
Back to top Go down
Leoverine
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 am

I'm in A league. I wont join B this time. Three leagues is enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!   Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint, Richardale, alivenkickin', Romo...get t' joinin'!!!
Page 1 of 1