Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Jazz blog? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz blog?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey, I have been thinking bout this for a while, but would anybody be on board if we started a blog connected to our sight? Kind of expanding on this? Now, I only write, and have absolutely 0 experience in starting something like this. I am completely computer illiterate. However, if anybody else is on board, we should start a blog.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:36 am

therawns wrote:
Hey, I have been thinking bout this for a while, but would anybody be on board if we started a blog connected to our sight? Kind of expanding on this? Now, I only write, and have absolutely 0 experience in starting something like this. I am completely computer illiterate. However, if anybody else is on board, we should start a blog.

That sounds like fun. I'm not the best writer in the world, but would be down.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 am

I'd be on board.
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Romoholic wrote:
therawns wrote:

Are you good with web design and stuff like that? I dont know how to put a post online or anything. For Crank up the Heat, I just write and email them a word document.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

therawns wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
therawns wrote:

Are you good with web design and stuff like that? I dont know how to put a post online or anything. For Crank up the Heat, I just write and email them a word document.

Yeah I could probably come up with something, give me a couple of days to work on it.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
therawns
Starter

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Romoholic wrote:
therawns wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
therawns wrote:

Yeah I could probably come up with something, give me a couple of days to work on it.

Hold off on it for now. Id rather start it in the offseason. Seems like better timing, and it's hard for me to leave these guys. I have never met 2 of the guys I write with, but it feels like they are some of my closest friends. I cant just say hey, im leaving, cya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jazz blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz blog?   Jazz blog? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz blog?
Page 1 of 1