Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Louis
Starter

Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?   Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm

KD now has 10 technical fouls (one less than DeMarcus Cousins). What's up with that? Is KD mentally challenged? He's one of the best trains in the NBA. Is he secretly a nutcase?
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?   Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Saint Louis wrote:
KD now has 10 technical fouls (one less than DeMarcus Cousins). What's up with that? Is KD mentally challenged? He's one of the best trains in the NBA. Is he secretly a nutcase?
Looked like refs let couple fouls slip by where he was fouled and needed to vent.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?   Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Richardale wrote:
Saint Louis wrote:
Looked like refs let couple fouls slip by where he was fouled and needed to vent.

Now, in the OKC/Miami game, KD gets a T early in the game! There's a national shoe commercial trying to say KD is not as nice as everyone thinks. Is KD trying to live up to a bad-boy image? Sell more shoes by being bad? I don't think so. I think KD is seriously frustrated. He's supposed to be an MVP, and LeBron is kicking his ass in that race.

There was a lot of publicity about LeBron going so many games without getting a single foul called against him. I'm guessing KD wants the same Superstar of Superstars treatment LeBron (may have) received during that stretch. I've tried to pay more attention to KD, to see if he is getting a raw deal. I haven't seen it. What I've seen is KD throwing a lot of tiny tantrums that result in him getting T's up.

What I think is interesting is that fans across the league are more willing to focus on DeMarcus' tantrums rather than saying anything bad about KD. I don't think KD is a train wreck (by any standards), but, I think it's interesting how the media and fans are ready to demonize Cousins and not KD. IMO, I see frustration in both players.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?   Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:07 am

Maybe the difference is KD is actually a team player. He makes his team better, where Cousins team actually plays better after he is ejected.

I don't watch many NBA games except the Jazz, so I can't really comment on either guy much. I do think KD is wanting the recognition that James get, but he is never going to get it in OKC.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?   Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Maybe the difference is KD is actually a team player. He makes his team better, where Cousins team actually plays better after he is ejected.

I don't watch many NBA games except the Jazz, so I can't really comment on either guy much. I do think KD is wanting the recognition that James get, but he is never going to get it in OKC.

Speaking of KD, in another thread I said I hoped the Jazz could get to the sixth seed and draw the Clips instead of Thunder or Spurs, assuming that the Jazz make the playoffs, but now I have to question whether the Clips would be any less tough than the Thunder. Mr. Big Shot, Billlups, is starting to warm up, and maybe veteran Grant Hill will too. The Clips could be looking pretty deep and tough at playoff time. So I'll just say I don't want another first round matchup with the Spurs, a team Jefferson has already decided that we can't beat! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?   Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Durrant, a Train Wreck?
Page 1 of 1