Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Who do you want to win? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you want to win?

Go down 
+2
Trollificus
TheMagnus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Who do you want to win? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Every night is a big night for the Jazz from here on out, but tonight is extra interesting because the Rockets play the Warriors.

So who do we want to win that game?

If the Rockets win then the chances of not only making the playoffs but moving up to 7th or even 6th improve.

If the Warriors win then 6th place gets a little further out of reach, and the Lakers get a bit closer to knocking somebody out of the playoffs, but the Jazz would stay even with Houston at the back of the pack.

I'd actually like to see Houston win this one. I think GS is fading, and with all of the home games they have coming up they need to lose a few for the Jazz to keep pace...if the Jazz can win a game or two of their own.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I THINK I'd rather see the Rockets lose (I actually kinda like both teams).

The Jazz have a better chance of catching them and letting the Lakers knock THEM out of the playoffs, if that's how it's gonna go down.1

And isn't the famous Warrior's #1 Pick still lottery-protected this year? Or only top 8 or something?

If the Jazz get two swings in the 16-20 range, I like O'Connor/Lindsey's odds at adding a good player. I mean contributes-as-a-rookie good.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Thats my thought, just let the Warriors keep on slipping. I'll take a teen lotto pick. Or shoot, another asset to move.

What I'd like is to see us get back to 6th. I guess there still is time, as long as we're not on Corbin's clock.
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm

I want the Warriors to lose every game they play.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm

outerspacefan wrote:

Amen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:15 pm

outerspacefan wrote:

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to win?   Who do you want to win? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to win?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Utah Jazz-
Jump to: