Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  The state of the Utah Jazz. - Page 6 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The state of the Utah Jazz.

Go down 
+13
dongibby
Jazz Dog
Richardale
Professo_Sloan
MTJazz
Saint Louis
The Voice of Reason
rorybreaker
Mutangclan
Trollificus
zero24gravity
TheMagnus
Romoholic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

The state of the Utah Jazz. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The state of the Utah Jazz.   The state of the Utah Jazz. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:08 am

Richardale wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
What do you guys think about snagging either Ridnour or Barea as the backup PG behind the soon to be rookie backup PG?  Rumor has it Wolves are looking to move both.  I think both those guys would be affordable and very competent and might have enough juice to push the veteran starting PG we all know is coming.

I like Ridnour.  A Jazz PG duo of draft pick+ Luke isn't as good as Calderon (or other good Fa PG)+rookie, but would be less expensive and would give the rookie a better chance of real PT , since Calderon would demand big minutes. Barea would be fine as a third PG. What I wouldn't want is Calderon, Ridnour and a rookie PG,  because I doubt the rook would ever see the floor.

You know the Jazz are resigning Mo for two more years? Mo and Randy, Maybe big Al for two more years. I hope i'm wrong!

What the hell ya talkin' bout?  I wouldn't be surprised with the Mo deal if he signs cheaper than a Calderone caliber guy but I seriously doubt Al is going to sign for the money the Jazz would require as they need to shepherd that cap space to buy us that shooting wing we need.  Its going to be the Kanter/Favor starting show, they aren't going to sign another veteran starting big man.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

The state of the Utah Jazz. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The state of the Utah Jazz.   The state of the Utah Jazz. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 pm

They do need to resign Foye, and then go and get another 3pt shooter. Even with all his records, the Jazz were still bottom of the barrel last year on 3's.
Back to top Go down

The state of the Utah Jazz.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6