Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Friendly Banter?  Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly Banter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Friendly Banter?  Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Banter?    Friendly Banter?  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Do any of you guys visit other forums during the playoffs do engage in a little friendly back and forth banter?
I don't troll other forums, but if we are in the playoffs against someone, I enjoy joining their forums to talk and maybe engage in a little trash talk...nothing too terribly negative, but if they have fans that are intelligent and like to talk about the game, sometimes it is kind of fun.

Anyone else do this?
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Friendly Banter?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Banter?    Friendly Banter?  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I usually don't. My family is all from Texas though so like half are Mav fans and the rest are Spurs fans. So it should be fun. Feel free to go on there forums and invite them to come here though. Should be kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com

Friendly Banter?
Page 1 of 1