The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!
 
HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crunchtime1
Starter


Posts : 339
Points : 395
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Thu May 09, 2013 7:40 am

I've given Mark Jackson a bit of praise for inspiring confidence in his many young players, where among other things, he regularly tells Curry and Thompson that they are the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. Now I am thinking that this is no joke; Curry and Thompson are indeed on their way, if not already there, to becoming the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. JMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romoholic
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1090
Points : 1284
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2012-04-26
Age : 43
Location : Layton, Utah

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 am

Crunchtime1 wrote:
I've given Mark Jackson a bit of praise for inspiring confidence in his many young players, where among other things, he regularly tells Curry and Thompson that they are the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. Now I am thinking that this is no joke; Curry and Thompson are indeed on their way, if not already there, to becoming the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. JMO.

I'm pretty amazed at the way Curry and Thompson are just destroying the Spurs. They should be up 2-0 right now. I didn't really buy into the Warriors, but after the way the beat the Nuggets along with the way they are dismantling the Spurs, You have to believe they have a real shot at getting to the finals.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jazznation.forumotion.com
Richardale
All Star
avatar

Posts : 657
Points : 726
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-26
Age : 53
Location : Hell in the summer. St george

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Thu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Crunchtime1 wrote:
I've given Mark Jackson a bit of praise for inspiring confidence in his many young players, where among other things, he regularly tells Curry and Thompson that they are the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. Now I am thinking that this is no joke; Curry and Thompson are indeed on their way, if not already there, to becoming the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. JMO.

Be nice to put with our front court.ah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardale
All Star
avatar

Posts : 657
Points : 726
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-26
Age : 53
Location : Hell in the summer. St george

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Thu May 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:
I've given Mark Jackson a bit of praise for inspiring confidence in his many young players, where among other things, he regularly tells Curry and Thompson that they are the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. Now I am thinking that this is no joke; Curry and Thompson are indeed on their way, if not already there, to becoming the best shooting backcourt in the NBA. JMO.

I'm pretty amazed at the way Curry and Thompson are just destroying the Spurs. They should be up 2-0 right now. I didn't really buy into the Warriors, but after the way the beat the Nuggets along with the way they are dismantling the Spurs, You have to believe they have a real shot at getting to the finals.

Finals! Your Talking Finals! Yea i can see that. Lot of people in here thought i was crazy because i was talking playoffs for them. Playing about as good as anyone and if the can get healther before next round, Yea i can see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crunchtime1
Starter


Posts : 339
Points : 395
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Richardale wrote:

Finals! Your Talking Finals! Yea i can see that. Lot of people in here thought i was crazy because i was talking playoffs for them. Playing about as good as anyone and if the can get healther before next round, Yea i can see it.

Yes, If the Warriors get by the Spurs, they might be favored over a Westbrookless Thunder or Memphis and get to the Finals. But I hope and think they will not get by the Spurs, even though the Warriors looked like the better team over the first two games. We have already seen some of Curry and Thompson's best, but not Duncan and Ginobili's. Of course on the Warriors' side, I suppose it is possible that David Lee could return as well, although initially everyone said he was out for the playoffs. Regardless, Green and Landry have been filling in pretty well for him.

For some reason, I tend to want to root for the old guys, but in this case the GS tank job is still fresh in my memory as well. LOL.


Last edited by Crunchtime1 on Thu May 09, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crunchtime1
Starter


Posts : 339
Points : 395
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Yahoo's Wojnarowski on Thompson   Thu May 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
avatar

Posts : 1296
Points : 1397
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm

GS backcourt is definitely good, really good. They're going to beat the Spurs, very impressively, and then run into Memphis. And then the fun will stop. Memphis is going to the Finals. Conley and Tony Allen are going to put a serious wrench into their plans and that backcourt is going to be shocked. And then Gasol and Randolph are going to have a field day down low.
You heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crunchtime1
Starter


Posts : 339
Points : 395
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 am

Mutangclan wrote:
GS backcourt is definitely good, really good. They're going to beat the Spurs, very impressively, and then run into Memphis. And then the fun will stop. Memphis is going to the Finals. Conley and Tony Allen are going to put a serious wrench into their plans and that backcourt is going to be shocked. And then Gasol and Randolph are going to have a field day down low.
You heard it here first.

Well the Spurs regained homecourt advantage last night, and imo, we still haven't seen the best of Ginobili. For example, he is normally a pretty good three point shooter --- career 37%, but in this series he has only knocked down 4 of 23, despite getting quite a few good looks at the basket. Green did a nice job defending Curry last night. Curry hurt hurt his ankle late in the game; I hope he is OK for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint Louis
Starter


Posts : 382
Points : 473
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Sun May 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
GS backcourt is definitely good, really good. They're going to beat the Spurs, very impressively, and then run into Memphis. And then the fun will stop. Memphis is going to the Finals. Conley and Tony Allen are going to put a serious wrench into their plans and that backcourt is going to be shocked. And then Gasol and Randolph are going to have a field day down low.
You heard it here first.

I don't think GS will beat SA in the 2nd round, although GS just evened up the series 2-2 today. Curry and Thompson did not at all have their best game today. Although I think Jackson's comment that he has the best backcourt shooters of all time is overblown-- I do think he has the best backcourt shooting tandem this year. And, there is no denying that his positive attitude towards his players at least hasn't hurt (and, it has very probably helped-- but, there aren't really stats or metrics available to confirm this).

IMO, this coaching matchup between Jackson and SA's coach (who is that guy?) is the best I can remember. And neither of them are coach of the year! And, both have been fined by the NBA for various things they have done throughout the year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therawns
Starter


Posts : 268
Points : 353
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Mon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

The one aspect that has always been underrated about stockton was his shooting. He could have scored 25 a game if he wanted to. As far as strictly shooting, I would have to argue that hornecek and stockton could go toe to toe with curry and thompson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero24gravity
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 1423
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Tue May 14, 2013 8:39 am

therawns wrote:
The one aspect that has always been underrated about stockton was his shooting. He could have scored 25 a game if he wanted to. As far as strictly shooting, I would have to argue that hornecek and stockton could go toe to toe with curry and thompson.


Homer-ism or not, you have a good point. Look at the shooting percentages of those two guys & compare them to the current GS backcourt. The former Jazz legends also probably got to the rack a little less, which makes their amazing percentages even more outstanding. The Jazzmen shot less, but were obviously more efficent.

Here's a comparison of the players through their first 4 years in the league (Klay through his only 2 years).

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=stockjo01&y1=1988&p2=hornaje01&y2=1990&p3=curryst01&y3=2013&p4=thompkl01&y4=2013

A slightly unfair comparison is their entire careers, but you see the HUGE jump that Stock made in 3 point shooting in comparison to his first 4 years.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=stockjo01&y1=2003&p2=hornaje01&y2=2000&p3=curryst01&y3=2013&p4=thompkl01&y4=2013

I think you can make an very good argument that Stockton & Horny, as "shooters" were better than this young GS duo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Crunchtime1
Starter


Posts : 339
Points : 395
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Spurs Turned Up the Heat on Curry and Thompson   Fri May 17, 2013 7:02 am

You have to hand it to Popovitch, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Spurs for their adjustments on defense. After Curry and then Thompson made such huge splashes over the first two games, they faded a bit the rest of the series. For the first two games, Curry went 25 of 55 overall (45.4%) and 8 of 20 on threes (40%) for 33 ppg average, but he ended the series at 40.5% overall, 35.2% on threes and 22.5 ppg average. For the first two games, Thompson shot 21 of 41 overall (51.2%) and 8 of 13 on threes (61.5%) for 26.5 ppg average, but he ended the series at 41.5% overall, 54% on threes for 15.7 ppg average. Thompson still ended up with a phenomenal three point percentage, but he only got off 2.75 attempts per game over the last four games, well below his season average of 6.4 attempts per game. The Warriors could have used a full strength David Lee to take some of the pressure off these backcourt guys.

Parker, despite his poor shooting last night, ended up with stats kinda similar to Curry's for the series, maybe a little better: 42.6% overall, 45.5% threes and the identical 22.5 ppg average.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
avatar

Posts : 1296
Points : 1397
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 am

Crunchtime1 wrote:
You have to hand it to Popovitch, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Spurs for their adjustments on defense. After Curry and then Thompson made such huge splashes over the first two games, they faded a bit the rest of the series. For the first two games, Curry went 25 of 55 overall (45.4%) and 8 of 20 on threes (40%) for 33 ppg average, but he ended the series at 40.5% overall, 35.2% on threes and 22.5 ppg average. For the first two games, Thompson shot 21 of 41 overall (51.2%) and 8 of 13 on threes (61.5%) for 26.5 ppg average, but he ended the series at 41.5% overall, 54% on threes for 15.7 ppg average. Thompson still ended up with a phenomenal three point percentage, but he only got off 2.75 attempts per game over the last four games, well below his season average of 6.4 attempts per game. The Warriors could have used a full strength David Lee to take some of the pressure off these backcourt guys.

Parker, despite his poor shooting last night, ended up with stats kinda similar to Curry's for the series, maybe a little better: 42.6% overall, 45.5% threes and the identical 22.5 ppg average.

I dont really think the Spurs did all that much IMO, I think they got very lucky. Like you said, David Lee. If he didn't get injured and barely played, then the backcourt wouldn't of had to be 100% of their scoring. The Spurs only had to key in on Curry and Klay, and obviously were able to do it.
Also Harrison Barnes went down and wasn't available in the second half. Spurs got really really lucky. Had Lee been there, I'm sure the Warriors would have been moving on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMagnus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1765
Points : 2172
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Fri May 17, 2013 8:27 am

Mutangclan wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:
You have to hand it to Popovitch, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Spurs for their adjustments on defense. After Curry and then Thompson made such huge splashes over the first two games, they faded a bit the rest of the series. For the first two games, Curry went 25 of 55 overall (45.4%) and 8 of 20 on threes (40%) for 33 ppg average, but he ended the series at 40.5% overall, 35.2% on threes and 22.5 ppg average. For the first two games, Thompson shot 21 of 41 overall (51.2%) and 8 of 13 on threes (61.5%) for 26.5 ppg average, but he ended the series at 41.5% overall, 54% on threes for 15.7 ppg average. Thompson still ended up with a phenomenal three point percentage, but he only got off 2.75 attempts per game over the last four games, well below his season average of 6.4 attempts per game. The Warriors could have used a full strength David Lee to take some of the pressure off these backcourt guys.

Parker, despite his poor shooting last night, ended up with stats kinda similar to Curry's for the series, maybe a little better: 42.6% overall, 45.5% threes and the identical 22.5 ppg average.

I dont really think the Spurs did all that much IMO, I think they got very lucky. Like you said, David Lee. If he didn't get injured and barely played, then the backcourt wouldn't of had to be 100% of their scoring. The Spurs only had to key in on Curry and Klay, and obviously were able to do it.
Also Harrison Barnes went down and wasn't available in the second half. Spurs got really really lucky. Had Lee been there, I'm sure the Warriors would have been moving on.

There's some pretty decent evidence that the Warriors were as good or better overall without Lee as they were with him. Bogut was the real difference maker for them inside, and he and Landry were just as effective as Lee would have been offensively. Curry, Barnes, and Thompson were bound to come back to earth, and once they did there was little chance that the Warriors would be able to beat the Spurs with or without Lee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crunchtime1
Starter


Posts : 339
Points : 395
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Harrison Barnes   Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 am

It would have been nice to have Barnes instead of Marvin this season (thank you tank job), although Ty probably would have arrested his development. Laughing Anybody else besides me seriously wonder whether GS might have sent Barnes back in to play the second half with a concussion? He finally left the game with a headache --- not a good sign.

"Barnes has scored 25 points in back-to-back playoff games. The last rookie to do that was the Spurs' Tim Duncan in 1998. He is the third player under 21 since 1979 to score 20 points or more four times in a single postseason. The other two: Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
avatar

Posts : 1296
Points : 1397
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Sat May 18, 2013 10:54 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:
You have to hand it to Popovitch, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Spurs for their adjustments on defense. After Curry and then Thompson made such huge splashes over the first two games, they faded a bit the rest of the series. For the first two games, Curry went 25 of 55 overall (45.4%) and 8 of 20 on threes (40%) for 33 ppg average, but he ended the series at 40.5% overall, 35.2% on threes and 22.5 ppg average. For the first two games, Thompson shot 21 of 41 overall (51.2%) and 8 of 13 on threes (61.5%) for 26.5 ppg average, but he ended the series at 41.5% overall, 54% on threes for 15.7 ppg average. Thompson still ended up with a phenomenal three point percentage, but he only got off 2.75 attempts per game over the last four games, well below his season average of 6.4 attempts per game. The Warriors could have used a full strength David Lee to take some of the pressure off these backcourt guys.

Parker, despite his poor shooting last night, ended up with stats kinda similar to Curry's for the series, maybe a little better: 42.6% overall, 45.5% threes and the identical 22.5 ppg average.

I dont really think the Spurs did all that much IMO, I think they got very lucky. Like you said, David Lee. If he didn't get injured and barely played, then the backcourt wouldn't of had to be 100% of their scoring. The Spurs only had to key in on Curry and Klay, and obviously were able to do it.
Also Harrison Barnes went down and wasn't available in the second half. Spurs got really really lucky. Had Lee been there, I'm sure the Warriors would have been moving on.

There's some pretty decent evidence that the Warriors were as good or better overall without Lee as they were with him. Bogut was the real difference maker for them inside, and he and Landry were just as effective as Lee would have been offensively. Curry, Barnes, and Thompson were bound to come back to earth, and once they did there was little chance that the Warriors would be able to beat the Spurs with or without Lee.

I dont know, missing 20 and 10 for the entire series is pretty significant. They weren't even picked to beat Denver, but cruised past them with Lee and the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMagnus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1765
Points : 2172
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Sat May 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:
You have to hand it to Popovitch, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Spurs for their adjustments on defense. After Curry and then Thompson made such huge splashes over the first two games, they faded a bit the rest of the series. For the first two games, Curry went 25 of 55 overall (45.4%) and 8 of 20 on threes (40%) for 33 ppg average, but he ended the series at 40.5% overall, 35.2% on threes and 22.5 ppg average. For the first two games, Thompson shot 21 of 41 overall (51.2%) and 8 of 13 on threes (61.5%) for 26.5 ppg average, but he ended the series at 41.5% overall, 54% on threes for 15.7 ppg average. Thompson still ended up with a phenomenal three point percentage, but he only got off 2.75 attempts per game over the last four games, well below his season average of 6.4 attempts per game. The Warriors could have used a full strength David Lee to take some of the pressure off these backcourt guys.

Parker, despite his poor shooting last night, ended up with stats kinda similar to Curry's for the series, maybe a little better: 42.6% overall, 45.5% threes and the identical 22.5 ppg average.

I dont really think the Spurs did all that much IMO, I think they got very lucky. Like you said, David Lee. If he didn't get injured and barely played, then the backcourt wouldn't of had to be 100% of their scoring. The Spurs only had to key in on Curry and Klay, and obviously were able to do it.
Also Harrison Barnes went down and wasn't available in the second half. Spurs got really really lucky. Had Lee been there, I'm sure the Warriors would have been moving on.

There's some pretty decent evidence that the Warriors were as good or better overall without Lee as they were with him. Bogut was the real difference maker for them inside, and he and Landry were just as effective as Lee would have been offensively. Curry, Barnes, and Thompson were bound to come back to earth, and once they did there was little chance that the Warriors would be able to beat the Spurs with or without Lee.

I dont know, missing 20 and 10 for the entire series is pretty significant. They weren't even picked to beat Denver, but cruised past them with Lee and the rest.

Lee only really played the first game of that Denver series, and they lost that game. I think he probably would have helped them once the youngsters started to cool off, but I don't think he would have been a difference maker, and I don't think Curry and Barnes in particular would have been as successful with Lee out there because Lee would have been taking their shots and the offense would have had him as the second option. I think it was Zach Lowe that did a piece talking about how with Lee out two things happened, 1) the offense became entirely Steph Curry centric, and 2) the guys running the pick-and-roll actually set picks on Curry's man to get him open, which was different from Lee who usually ran it looking for his own stuff. That created a massive problem for the Spurs and Nuggets because their D's (and would have for any team that drops the big on the pick-and-roll) simply aren't designed to stop a guy like Curry who can stop and pop 3's off the pick-and-roll.

Bottom line is that their success was driven by a resurgent Bogut on D and 3 young players shooting the lights out. With or without Lee, when smart teams like the Spurs had a chance to adjust, as they were bound to do, and those young guys cooled off, as they were bound to do, the Warriors were in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint Louis
Starter


Posts : 382
Points : 473
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   Sat May 18, 2013 10:30 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:
You have to hand it to Popovitch, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Spurs for their adjustments on defense. After Curry and then Thompson made such huge splashes over the first two games, they faded a bit the rest of the series. For the first two games, Curry went 25 of 55 overall (45.4%) and 8 of 20 on threes (40%) for 33 ppg average, but he ended the series at 40.5% overall, 35.2% on threes and 22.5 ppg average. For the first two games, Thompson shot 21 of 41 overall (51.2%) and 8 of 13 on threes (61.5%) for 26.5 ppg average, but he ended the series at 41.5% overall, 54% on threes for 15.7 ppg average. Thompson still ended up with a phenomenal three point percentage, but he only got off 2.75 attempts per game over the last four games, well below his season average of 6.4 attempts per game. The Warriors could have used a full strength David Lee to take some of the pressure off these backcourt guys.

Parker, despite his poor shooting last night, ended up with stats kinda similar to Curry's for the series, maybe a little better: 42.6% overall, 45.5% threes and the identical 22.5 ppg average.

I dont really think the Spurs did all that much IMO, I think they got very lucky. Like you said, David Lee. If he didn't get injured and barely played, then the backcourt wouldn't of had to be 100% of their scoring. The Spurs only had to key in on Curry and Klay, and obviously were able to do it.
Also Harrison Barnes went down and wasn't available in the second half. Spurs got really really lucky. Had Lee been there, I'm sure the Warriors would have been moving on.

There's some pretty decent evidence that the Warriors were as good or better overall without Lee as they were with him. Bogut was the real difference maker for them inside, and he and Landry were just as effective as Lee would have been offensively. Curry, Barnes, and Thompson were bound to come back to earth, and once they did there was little chance that the Warriors would be able to beat the Spurs with or without Lee.

I dont know, missing 20 and 10 for the entire series is pretty significant. They weren't even picked to beat Denver, but cruised past them with Lee and the rest.

Lee only really played the first game of that Denver series, and they lost that game. I think he probably would have helped them once the youngsters started to cool off, but I don't think he would have been a difference maker, and I don't think Curry and Barnes in particular would have been as successful with Lee out there because Lee would have been taking their shots and the offense would have had him as the second option. I think it was Zach Lowe that did a piece talking about how with Lee out two things happened, 1) the offense became entirely Steph Curry centric, and 2) the guys running the pick-and-roll actually set picks on Curry's man to get him open, which was different from Lee who usually ran it looking for his own stuff. That created a massive problem for the Spurs and Nuggets because their D's (and would have for any team that drops the big on the pick-and-roll) simply aren't designed to stop a guy like Curry who can stop and pop 3's off the pick-and-roll.

Bottom line is that their success was driven by a resurgent Bogut on D and 3 young players shooting the lights out. With or without Lee, when smart teams like the Spurs had a chance to adjust, as they were bound to do, and those young guys cooled off, as they were bound to do, the Warriors were in big trouble.

You're probably right Mag, but, it's one of those "impossible to tell" scenarios. GS capitolized on Lee's presence when Bogut was out for most of the first half of the season. And, most everyone said they could not keep up their level of play, and would fade in the 2nd half of the season. Lee, Curry, Jack, and Thompson really carried GS for most of the regular season. Lee and Bogut didn't really have much time together to meld into an extremely awesome 4-5 combo. When you look back at the season, where everyone thought Curry would go down with a season-ending injury: Jarret Jack, Steph Curry, Thompson, Lee, and Bogut is an extremely awesome lineup. But, what? Did anyone expect they would beat San Antonio?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?   

Back to top Go down
 
Best Shooting Backcourt in the NBA?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Shooting the .950
» Open Shooting and Finishing Dallas Texans Red
» Shooting/finishing private lessons
» Shooting/Finishing Coach
» Ball Striking-Shooting and Finishing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Rest of the League-
Jump to: