Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...

Go down 
+6
Mutangclan
Romoholic
Crunchtime1
zero24gravity
shelley_utahjazzfan
vryadli
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vryadli
6th man

Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... Empty
PostSubject: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 am

Rings with ***** on peak... West final with Jazz on peak... again ring with ***** on next ***** peak... and now the same story in OKC... is he a strong magic amulet or what?
Back to top Go down
shelley_utahjazzfan
Rookie
shelley_utahjazzfan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am

He's the devil.

You can see it even when he was a little boy.

Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... Derek-fisher

Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... Derek-fisher-1
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:30 pm

vryadli wrote:
Rings with ***** on peak... West final with Jazz on pea
k... again ring with ***** on next ***** peak... and now the same story in OKC... is he a strong magic amulet or what?

No magic involved at all.

He's a nice role player who doesn't shrink under the pressure of big games. He's "been there done that".

However, his second run with the ***** was made possible by him pulling that BS story out of his back-side about needing to leave Utah for his child's well being. And his run in OKC is only because he, AGAIN, weasiled his way off of a non-contender (traded to Houston, but refused to play), so he could run off and ride Durant, Harden and Westbrook's coat-tales to another Finals appearance.

He' a coat tale riding, bandwagon riding, frontrunner. He'll only play for title contenders, no magic there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 am

Tell us how you really feel Zero. Laughing Now that the Thunder are in the finals against the Heat, I have to decide between the lesser of two evils on who to root for --- a team featuring the Big Decision or a team that includes Derek Fisher, who stiffed us. I am going with the latter. Gotta like Kevin Durant's quiet professionalism and the way he re-signed in small market OKC without a bunch of national fanfare and hoopla. Thunder in seven!
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Crunchtime1 wrote:
Tell us how you really feel Zero. Laughing Now that the Thunder are in the finals against the Heat, I have to decide between the lesser of two evils on who to root for --- a team featuring the Big Decision or a team that includes Derek Fisher, who stiffed us. I am going with the latter. Gotta like Kevin Durant's quiet professionalism and the way he re-signed in small market OKC without a bunch of national fanfare and hoopla. Thunder in seven!

Yeah I actually like the Thunder a lot. I would like them more as the SuperSonics though. I hate fisher, but everyone knows what he is doing and people are starting to realize that Maybe Jazz fans were right about him.

I don't see it going 7 games though. OKC is so much better built than the Heat. I would take their roster over the Heats everyday of the week! I'm going with the Thunder in 6, but probably 5.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

Yeah I actually like the Thunder a lot. I would like them more as the SuperSonics though. I hate fisher, but everyone knows what he is doing and people are starting to realize that Maybe Jazz fans were right about him.

I don't see it going 7 games though. OKC is so much better built than the Heat. I would take their roster over the Heats everyday of the week! I'm going with the Thunder in 6, but probably 5.

I don't, and never have, hated on the Heat the way that many have. I think LeBron is the best overall baller that I have ever seen. He's not selfish, can handle, shoot, pass & rebound. He's also a very good & willing defender, along with being freakishly athletic. Not to mention that he does all these amazing "guard" things in the body of a power forward.

The Decision was a joke, but let's not forget how the Thunder got to OKC. The owner stiffed an entire city who supported their team. Seattle had a good fan base. That's not the players fault, but if you want to hate one of these FRANCHISES, then OKC is the one to dislike IMO. All Miami did was sign the best players that they could .... any team would have done that.

With all that said, I don't dislike either team. This is the finals match-up I was hoping to see from an entertainment standpoint. A lot of youth & athletisism out there on the court. Maybe not the best teamwork, but still fun to watch. I would have pulled for the Thunder if Fisher wasn't there, but now I may end up pulling for MIA. I probably won't know for sure until I start watching a game.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

I don't, and never have, hated on the Heat the way that many have. I think LeBron is the best overall baller that I have ever seen. He's not selfish, can handle, shoot, pass & rebound. He's also a very good & willing defender, along with being freakishly athletic. Not to mention that he does all these amazing "guard" things in the body of a power forward.

The Decision was a joke, but let's not forget how the Thunder got to OKC. The owner stiffed an entire city who supported their team. Seattle had a good fan base. That's not the players fault, but if you want to hate one of these FRANCHISES, then OKC is the one to dislike IMO. All Miami did was sign the best players that they could .... any team would have done that.

With all that said, I don't dislike either team. This is the finals match-up I was hoping to see from an entertainment standpoint. A lot of youth & athletisism out there on the court. Maybe not the best teamwork, but still fun to watch. I would have pulled for the Thunder if Fisher wasn't there, but now I may end up pulling for MIA. I probably won't know for sure until I start watching a game.

Did you never see MJ play? He was the most complete player that has ever stepped foot on a court. He pretty much had no weakness. James has never done anything to inspire me. I would much rather have Durant then "the king"

I don't really hate the Heat either, but I damn sure don't like them. I actually liked them before James. He went about his business the wrong way and the Cavs nor their fans deserved that kind of treatment. I find him lacking in his personality (not just because of the decision, remember him trying to have his people confiscate the video of him being dunked on) and I don't think he has a very strong competitive streak.

Is he a great player? Yes, but that is not all it takes to make it in the same conversation as MJ and Wilt. As much as I hate MJ wannabe I would have rather had him for a full career than James. JMO though.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Lebron and MJ wannabe both are not in the same stratosphere as Jordan. Never been a better athlete, scorer, competitor, winner and unstoppable a force as Jordan. There's only one #1, and then there's everyone else. Just had to say it....

As for OKC v HEAT, LBJ v KD, easy for me--- I'm OKC all the way. Whats not to like about KD? Whats not to like about Lebron and Dwade??? Theres a ton.
My favorite clip was of Lebron when he made his big "decision" and sat down with a microphone when he HADN'T EVEN DONE SHIT YET, and talked about how they're going to win not 1, not 2 but 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 championships. After embarrassing the entire state of Ohio with that production, now he's going to go off like he's the "King"??? I think thats the problem, he believed all that "King" hype.
Steven A Smith had a great commentary talking about how if LBJ had Garnetts competitive jeans, and drive etc, LBJ would be the most unstoppable force ever. But Lebron doesn't. He just wants to be great, and be "the KIng", and all that garbage, and he even wants to do it all by just lumping up with other studs. Barkely said it best, that Magic, Bird, Jordan, Isaiah would have never jumped ship to play with other stars. Lebron sucks. Now, he and Wade spend all game flopping and whining to the refs because hey, they're Lebron and Dwade! Meanwhile, KD and Westbrook just come out you, down your throats and want to beat you.
I could care less about Fisher, everybody can see what he's done. And I dont see him being that big a part of this series anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

Did you never see MJ play? He was the most complete player that has ever stepped foot on a court. He pretty much had no weakness. James has never done anything to inspire me. I would much rather have Durant then "the king"

I don't really hate the Heat either, but I damn sure don't like them. I actually liked them before James. He went about his business the wrong way and the Cavs nor their fans deserved that kind of treatment. I find him lacking in his personality (not just because of the decision, remember him trying to have his people confiscate the video of him being dunked on) and I don't think he has a very strong competitive streak.

Is he a great player? Yes, but that is not all it takes to make it in the same conversation as MJ and Wilt. As much as I hate MJ wannabe I would have rather had him for a full career than James. JMO though.

I have to agree...in my mind, without question, Michael Jordan was THE BEST to EVER play the game. And it isn't even open for debate.
And, I hated Jordan so I'm not being a homer....
MJ had more killer instinct in his little toe than LeBron has in his whole body....ok, that might be a bit of hyperbole, but LeBron's killer instinct really doesn't match that of MJ...and MJ was the most complete player to ever lace em up....
Now excuse me while I go induce vomiting...
Back to top Go down
shelley_utahjazzfan
Rookie
shelley_utahjazzfan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:

I have to agree...in my mind, without question, Michael Jordan was THE BEST to EVER play the game. And it isn't even open for debate.
MJ had more killer instinct in his little toe than LeBron has in his whole body....ok, that might be a bit of hyperbole, but LeBron's killer instinct really doesn't match that of MJ...and MJ was the most complete player to ever lace em up....

I thought typing that was the inducement.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 am

Not on topic, but since I referred to this in a post earlier.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--thunder--not-supersonics--are-in-the-nba-finals--and-seattle-is-stewing-over-it.html;_ylt=As3AYQMgxHjcBFh_jTlIWL68vLYF

It's a long article, but a good read.
Back to top Go down
ptaz66
6th man

PostSubject: Additional point   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:29 am

Mutangclan wrote:
Lebron and MJ wannabe both are not in the same stratosphere as Jordan. Never been a better athlete, scorer, competitor, winner and unstoppable a force as Jordan. There's only one #1, and then there's everyone else. Just had to say it....

As for OKC v HEAT, LBJ v KD, easy for me--- I'm OKC all the way. Whats not to like about KD? Whats not to like about Lebron and Dwade??? Theres a ton.
My favorite clip was of Lebron when he made his big "decision" and sat down with a microphone when he HADN'T EVEN DONE SHIT YET, and talked about how they're going to win not 1, not 2 but 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 championships. After embarrassing the entire state of Ohio with that production, now he's going to go off like he's the "King"??? I think thats the problem, he believed all that "King" hype.
Steven A Smith had a great commentary talking about how if LBJ had Garnetts competitive jeans, and drive etc, LBJ would be the most unstoppable force ever. But Lebron doesn't. He just wants to be great, and be "the KIng", and all that garbage, and he even wants to do it all by just lumping up with other studs. Barkely said it best, that Magic, Bird, Jordan, Isaiah would have never jumped ship to play with other stars. Lebron sucks. Now, he and Wade spend all game flopping and whining to the refs because hey, they're Lebron and Dwade! Meanwhile, KD and Westbrook just come out you, down your throats and want to beat you.
I could care less about Fisher, everybody can see what he's done. And I dont see him being that big a part of this series anyway.

I'd add one other observation, while Magic, Bird, Jordan, Malone, Stockton, Isaiah, Barkely, etc. would have never jumped ship to play with other stars, a team with any three of them and just average role players for a supporting cast would certainly crush, if not sweep the Heat. Every player listed above has more competitive drive than any of the Heat's stars.

I think it was Magic as one of the Commentators who observed when he played you put your best on their best, whereas James often guards a weaker player, to avoid getting wore out on the defensive end. I think this too is why many of today's stars are not as complete as the stars who came before them.

Lebron's, "big decision", falls under the, "if you can't beat them, join them", school of thought, which is defeatist in its very nature.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Never got the chance to see wilt play but from the sounds of things i'd put wilt at the top. He had more forty point games in one season than jordans career. Lead the leugue in assist one year because he wanted to. Crap that man was the man among the men.   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 am

Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Did you never see MJ play? He was the most complete player that has ever stepped foot on a court. He pretty much had no weakness. .

I have to go with Bill Russell as the best player to every play the game, I point to his 11 championships as my reason why I think this way. He did not have the kind of all around talent that MJ had but he was the reason Boston won all of those titles no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...   Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody is invted to look at carreer of this man...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Rest of the League-
Jump to: