Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! Empty
PostSubject: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtwNpbPOCU&feature=relatede Love the malonish dunk!
My starting lineup goes
Pg Mo
Sg Hayward
SF Mav
Pf Millsap
C Favors

Bench

Pg Tinsley watson
SG burks
SF Evans
PF Kanter
C AL

I''m ok signing AK back,
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm

I'm not ok signing AK back. Need a vet shooting guard, Hamilton seems to be available and the price is probably right.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:03 pm

outerspacefan wrote:
I'm not ok signing AK back. Need a vet shooting guard, Hamilton seems to be available and the price is probably right.

Not sure Rip would be my first choose but he seems to be a pretty good person. You pick up Rip your gonna really set back the growth of a couple of our young guys that i'm really high on in that spot.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Richardale wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtwNpbPOCU&feature=relatede Love the malonish dunk!
My starting lineup goes
Pg Mo
Sg Hayward
SF Mav
Pf Millsap
C Favors

Bench

Pg Tinsley watson
SG burks
SF Evans
PF Kanter
C AL

I''m ok signing AK back,

Burks has worked hard and I think until someone beats him out he's the starting 2 guard and Hayward the starting SF, Mar Williams off the bench behind him and Hayward can slide to the 2. From what I seen from Burks in the summer league he is ready for starter minutes. If Williams is anywhere's close to what everyone thinks he is he could be in the running for the 6th man, with the Hawks he was not getting the job done as a starter so I think he needs to earn anything he gets on this team just like everyone else.

Looking good in a video is one thing doing it on the court during a live game is another, M Williams has not be all that great the last few season.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:34 pm

dongibby wrote:
Richardale wrote:
My starting lineup goes
Pg Mo
Sg Hayward
SF Mav
Pf Millsap
C Favors

Bench

Pg Tinsley watson
SG burks
SF Evans
PF Kanter
C AL

I''m ok signing AK back,

Burks has worked hard and I think until someone beats him out he's the starting 2 guard and Hayward the starting SF, Mar Williams off the bench behind him and Hayward can slide to the 2. From what I seen from Burks in the summer league he is ready for starter minutes. If Williams is anywhere's close to what everyone thinks he is he could be in the running for the 6th man, with the Hawks he was not getting the job done as a starter so I think he needs to earn anything he gets on this team just like everyone else.

Looking good in a video is one thing doing it on the court during a live game is another, M Williams has not be all that great the last few season.

Burks better learn to handle the rock little better. Needs to get more time at point guard to take the jazz to the next level. Hayward is to good of a SG who i think can take on some pg duties next year with burks. Marv and millsap will take lots of time at SF this year.
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm as high on Burks as anyone can be, so I expect him to play big minutes. That said, Hamilton at 5M for a season is a hell of a deal ad will undoubtely help Burks growing game. I really hope KOC at least make the phone call...

Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 pm

My top priority would be a PG.

Mo averages 16 missed games a season in his 9 years in the NBA. He's never missed more than 25, but he's only played more than 70 twice (80,81). PG is easily our weakest position anyways, If (when) Mo goes down we will have a serious problem.

Unless Burks and/or Hayward are ready to start at PG when Mo goes down, I hope the Jazz #1 priority is upgrading the backup PG spot.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

Mo averages 16 missed games a season in his 9 years in the NBA. He's never missed more than 25, but he's only played more than 70 twice (80,81). PG is easily our weakest position anyways, If (when) Mo goes down we will have a serious problem.

Unless Burks and/or Hayward are ready to start at PG when Mo goes down, I hope the Jazz #1 priority is upgrading the backup PG spot.

I'm going to discuss this in the "Offseason roster improvements" thread .... just so we keep that discussion in that topic Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:

I'm going to discuss this in the "Offseason roster improvements" thread .... just so we keep that discussion in that topic Very Happy

I'll help you out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!   Hiighlights of the new kid on the block! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiighlights of the new kid on the block!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Utah Jazz-
Jump to: