Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  What is CJ Miles worth??? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is CJ Miles worth???

Go down 
+2
rorybreaker
Mutangclan
6 posters

What did the Cavs get suckered into for CJ?
2yr/6million
What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_lcap20%What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
2yr/8million
 20% [ 2 ]
2yr/3million
What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_lcap30%What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
2yr/2million
 20% [ 2 ]
2yr/big bag of chickens
What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_lcap10%What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
2yr/plastic bag blown up with hopes and dreams.
What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_lcap0%What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
pack of gum and promise from CJ to "really try!".
What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_lcap0%What is CJ Miles worth??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

What is CJ Miles worth??? Empty
PostSubject: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm sorry, you guys will have to indulge me a bit. I'm just so excited after all these years CJ Miles is finally someone else's headache. So excited that my eyeballs wont cramp up anymore from rolling them so frequently while watching him shake his head incredulously as he got lost on defense for the 11th time on the same move, in the same game and still doesn't know what happened. i'm just so happy...... Sad

Anyway!!! I always thought that even at 3.7million it was way overpaying. So what did Cleveland get suckered into paying for him??? We'll guess 2 year contract:
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 pm

2 years and 2m per season, BUT second season is team option.....smart move Cavs!! Finally, a contract that shows CJ's value.....minimal!

I could have sworn it would be for a bag of chickens.
Back to top Go down
rorybreaker
6th man

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

I might be the only one to feel this way but I think the guy will have a good season. I always wanted to see him finally turn into a player but he didn't and I'll be the first to tell you he needed to go but I also think he will play better ball away from SLC than he ever did here, the guy is what 25-26?
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:03 pm

rorybreaker wrote:
I might be the only one to feel this way but I think the guy will have a good season. I always wanted to see him finally turn into a player but he didn't and I'll be the first to tell you he needed to go but I also think he will play better ball away from SLC than he ever did here, the guy is what 25-26?

I'll be watching, but I really dont think he'll be any different and never turn into much. He's been in the league for 7 years and still every game he looked completely lost on the court, and even in his face. He looked like a rookie for 7 years.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 pm

rorybreaker wrote:

I have nothing against CJ and hope he does well but I don't expect he will. He clearly had the raw skills but has an intellect gap or lack of fire or something. Lord knows the Jazz gave him every chance to succeed, even catered to his potential, starting him even when he sucked and leaving him in games long past the point it was clear he wasn't going to get it going on. Not sure a new team will suddenly make him smarter or focused.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
2 years and 2m per season, BUT second season is team option.....smart move Cavs!! Finally, a contract that shows CJ's value.....minimal!

I could have sworn it would be for a bag of chickens.

Mmm chicken....arghghghghghghg.

Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 am

MTJazz wrote:

I have nothing against CJ and hope he does well but I don't expect he will. He clearly had the raw skills but has an intellect gap or lack of fire or something. Lord knows the Jazz gave him every chance to succeed, even catered to his potential, starting him even when he sucked and leaving him in games long past the point it was clear he wasn't going to get it going on. Not sure a new team will suddenly make him smarter or focused.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 pm

I think CJ is gonna have a great year with his new team. Cavs not so much.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 am

Richardale wrote:

Hahaha, Richard, still holding on???!!! Really feel like there's an "I told you so" in here somewhere, but I'm just not that kind of guy pirat
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 am

Richardale wrote:

It would be his first great season. At some point you are what you are. The Jazz really wanted CJ to flourish here that's why they kept him around so long. He is gonna have some good games followed by a bunch of bad ones, just like when he was here.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is CJ Miles worth???   What is CJ Miles worth??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is CJ Miles worth???
Page 1 of 1