Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers

Go down 
+10
Tarakaan
ptaz66
Jazz Dog
zero24gravity
Leoverine
Trollificus
Romoholic
Mutangclan
dongibby
Saint Louis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Keeper team: rate please.

some things to understand. I probably have the 4th pick in the rookie draft.
We have some weird, but cool rules. If your player leaves via free agency, you lose him. (or is in a sign and trade. LeBron technically was in a sign and trade.) He then goes into the free agent pool, and we have a draft. This is a random drawing with the more open spots you have, the better chance of getting a good pick.

Think of it like this. I have 4 open spots after our rookie draft. I then have my name in a hat 6 times. (Two more than the number of open spots.) I took over this team who was 10th 2 years ago, and finished 5th in the season, but didnt win in the playoffs. It is weekly. This allows you to have projects. Anyways, here is the team. Standard 9 cat league on yahoo. 12 teams

PG- Conley
SG- Klay Thompson
G- Lowry
SF- Deng
PF- Thaddeus Young
F- Jared Dudley
C- Favors
C- Cousins (Lucky we dont count attitude as a stat)
UT- Chalmers
UT- empty
BN- Burks (If he starts i might move him to UT, but its empty as i search for someone i trust)
BN- Gooden (on the fence about keeping him. Might due to lack of a 3rd C I trust. Not that i really trust him.)
BN- Kanter
BN- empty
BN- empty

i will drop calderon as he is now a backup. I lost Ryan anderson and lou williams.

I dont like this team, but given the team i had when i started, i made some strides.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am

therawns wrote:

We have some weird, but cool rules. If your player leaves via free agency, you lose him. (or is in a sign and trade. LeBron technically was in a sign and trade.) He then goes into the free agent pool, and we have a draft. This is a random drawing with the more open spots you have, the better chance of getting a good pick.

Think of it like this. I have 4 open spots after our rookie draft. I then have my name in a hat 6 times. (Two more than the number of open spots.) I took over this team who was 10th 2 years ago, and finished 5th in the season, but didnt win in the playoffs. It is weekly. This allows you to have projects. Anyways, here is the team. Standard 9 cat league on yahoo. 12 teams

PG- Conley
SG- Klay Thompson
G- Lowry
SF- Deng
PF- Thaddeus Young
F- Jared Dudley
C- Favors
UT- Chalmers
UT- empty
BN- Burks (If he starts i might move him to UT, but its empty as i search for someone i trust)
BN- Gooden (on the fence about keeping him. Might due to lack of a 3rd C I trust. Not that i really trust him.)
BN- Kanter
BN- empty
BN- empty

i will drop calderon as he is now a backup. I lost Ryan anderson and lou williams.

I dont like this team, but given the team i had when i started, i made some strides.

DonGib, I don't think I understand Therawn's post. According to Therawns, he has a team with no "legitimate" top ten player, or even a top 20 player. Arguably, that team doesn't have anyone you would take in the top 30. Did we really have a team so bad in last year's Keeper League? I don't think so.

I think Therawns misunderstands the rules. Where did he get the ideal that if your player changed teams in the real NBA via free-agency, you would lose him? What top players does Therawns have on his team? I'm sure we didn't have any team this bad in last year's league. Why is he saying he lost Ryan Anderson and Lou Williams? He should have a team where he can pick his best 5 players (the keepers), and lose the rest. He's saying he's got 12 players on his team, which seems to indicate he doesn't understand how a keeper league works. And, what is he talking about with the phrase "Rookie Draft?"
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 am

Calgary Jazz wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

For betting, fantasy, watching on TV or in a stadium, for being a fan...football is king. KING! Football's incredible to watch, the complexity of the plays, the pace: where you have just enough time to re-hash the previous play and speculate as to the next, the violence...it's perfect.

Don't forget to send me invite when season starts.

Oh and I find this ^ quote very interesting

You talking about real FOOTBALL, right? The one which is king of sports in all the world, most watched sport even by far like FIFA World Cup right? Because I can't believe you would say that about american football...seriously that sport can beat baseball or cricket when it comes to being unwatchable and boring;)

Here's the thing I find interesting, all of these sports you mention really are boring. Seriously, it's like arguing about whether Susan Sarandon is hotter than Melanie Griffith. They're both ass ugly, but if you pick one over the other you can be damn sure someone will think you are an idiot either way.

American Football is like a combination of the Roman gladiator games and chess. You want to talk about coaching, there is no sport in the world that depends as heavily on good coaching as football, and no sport in the world that is as difficult to coach. But like chess, there's a lot of waiting around between moves, and sometimes a lot of moves that seem pointless at the time. The thing that I believe has made it so huge in the US is (strangely enough) that it is a natural extention of our first love, Baseball. The thing that always made Baseball so magical was not watching the games on TV or the great action of the game, it was going to the park with family and friends and spending most of the time talking about the few amazing moments you were lucky enough to whitness (after all, isn't that what we are all doing here?), it was following the stats and accomplishments of the players, it was identifying yourself and your town with your team. Football does all of that too, only it brings it to your livingroom.

I'm convinced that football (soccer) is so popular for one simple reason, accessability. If you learn to play a sport it is 1000 times more interesting to watch it. The only thing you need to play football is something spherical that doesn't hurt to kick and a handfull of other people. Basketball is more interesting, but slightly less accessable, so that is why it is not (yet) the worlds most popular sport. American Football will never have that kind of mass appeal because it simply too expensive and complicated to play, it will always be an American phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 am

Saint Louis wrote:
therawns wrote:

PG- Conley
SG- Klay Thompson
G- Lowry
SF- Deng
PF- Thaddeus Young
F- Jared Dudley
C- Favors
UT- Chalmers
UT- empty
BN- Kanter
BN- empty
BN- empty

DonGib, I don't think I understand Therawn's post. According to Therawns, he has a team with no "legitimate" top ten player, or even a top 20 player. Arguably, that team doesn't have anyone you would take in the top 30. Did we really have a team so bad in last year's Keeper League? I don't think so.

I think Therawns misunderstands the rules. Where did he get the ideal that if your player changed teams in the real NBA via free-agency, you would lose him? What top players does Therawns have on his team? I'm sure we didn't have any team this bad in last year's league. Why is he saying he lost Ryan Anderson and Lou Williams? He should have a team where he can pick his best 5 players (the keepers), and lose the rest. He's saying he's got 12 players on his team, which seems to indicate he doesn't understand how a keeper league works. And, what is he talking about with the phrase "Rookie Draft?"

No, this is a different league. The one ive been in for 4 years now, but agreed to take over a new team that was bad to make the league a little better for the person coming in.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 am

therawns wrote:
Saint Louis wrote:
therawns wrote:

PG- Conley
SG- Klay Thompson
G- Lowry
SF- Deng
PF- Thaddeus Young
F- Jared Dudley
C- Favors
UT- Chalmers
UT- empty
BN- Kanter
BN- empty
BN- empty

No, this is a different league. The one ive been in for 4 years now, but agreed to take over a new team that was bad to make the league a little better for the person coming in.

Oh, sorry Therawns. I thought, since this is a thread about our very good TribTalk Leagues, that all responses would be about our very good TribTalk Leagues. Let me get this straight. You are talking about your team in a fantasy league that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR VERY GOOD FANTASY LEAGUES. Am I correct? Again, all apologies if i have twice misunderstood your posts.

Are you in any of "our really good leagues?" Hmm. Well, if you're in any of our leagues. we'll talk about our leagues. As for the probably pretty crappy league you're in (that isn't one of our really good leagues), I'd suggest you start a thread titled: I've got an incredibly crappy team in a relatively crappy league and I have no idea what I'm doing. Please start that thread, and don't make us read any of it. (As it is, the team you have looks like a team where all the other managers picked their top 12, and your team is comprised of what was left over.) Please start a different thread if you want advice for your fantasy team that has nothing to do with our fantasy leagues.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

For betting, fantasy, watching on TV or in a stadium, for being a fan...football is king. KING! Football's incredible to watch, the complexity of the plays, the pace: where you have just enough time to re-hash the previous play and speculate as to the next, the violence...it's perfect.

Don't forget to send me invite when season starts.

Oh and I find this ^ quote very interesting

You talking about real FOOTBALL, right? The one which is king of sports in all the world, most watched sport even by far like FIFA World Cup right? Because I can't believe you would say that about american football...seriously that sport can beat baseball or cricket when it comes to being unwatchable and boring;)

Here's the thing I find interesting, all of these sports you mention really are boring. Seriously, it's like arguing about whether Susan Sarandon is hotter than Melanie Griffith. They're both ass ugly, but if you pick one over the other you can be damn sure someone will think you are an idiot either way.

American Football is like a combination of the Roman gladiator games and chess. You want to talk about coaching, there is no sport in the world that depends as heavily on good coaching as football, and no sport in the world that is as difficult to coach. But like chess, there's a lot of waiting around between moves, and sometimes a lot of moves that seem pointless at the time. The thing that I believe has made it so huge in the US is (strangely enough) that it is a natural extention of our first love, Baseball. The thing that always made Baseball so magical was not watching the games on TV or the great action of the game, it was going to the park with family and friends and spending most of the time talking about the few amazing moments you were lucky enough to whitness (after all, isn't that what we are all doing here?), it was following the stats and accomplishments of the players, it was identifying yourself and your town with your team. Football does all of that too, only it brings it to your livingroom.

I'm convinced that football (soccer) is so popular for one simple reason, accessability. If you learn to play a sport it is 1000 times more interesting to watch it. The only thing you need to play football is something spherical that doesn't hurt to kick and a handfull of other people. Basketball is more interesting, but slightly less accessable, so that is why it is not (yet) the worlds most popular sport. American Football will never have that kind of mass appeal because it simply too expensive and complicated to play, it will always be an American phenomenon.

I'm a much bigger NFL fan than NBA. I'm not gonna get into a huge thing about it, but it's just a better product. If you didn't grow up with it and play it as a kid you are missing out badly. It's sunday morning and afternoons thanksgiving and Christmas games, the playoffs and SB. I love basketball too, but something is missing from my life when football season is over!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 am

I was going to say something similar. Basketball is my first love because it's what I did my entire youth and up.
Football on the other hand, is an entire experience. Its the game and everything involved in that, but it's also just as much beers with your buddies, awesome food, tailgating. It's more than the game, but it just so happens the game is also exciting. Its just a different setup, and when you know the rules, the pace of the game is just fine.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
I was going to say something similar. Basketball is my first love because it's what I did my entire youth and up.
Football on the other hand, is an entire experience. Its the game and everything involved in that, but it's also just as much beers with your buddies, awesome food, tailgating. It's more than the game, but it just so happens the game is also exciting. Its just a different setup, and when you know the rules, the pace of the game is just fine.

I played both from about 7 all the way through high school. In Texas football is just much bigger than basketball.

We had pickup football games every night, like you see kids in Utah doing with basketball. We played out in the street using parked cars as endzones until dark.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 am

Calgary Jazz wrote:

Rolling Eyes No, why would you think that way? For me american football is one of the most boring sports ever. All these breaks, stoppages and lack of action which lasts longer then 5 seconds makes it unwatchable. I forced myself once to watch some NFL game.. it was 2:30 min left according to the game timeclock, so I said what the heck I will watch it until basketball starts. That lasted over 30 min with all breaks and commercials, no points was scored and it made me so frustrated with this nonsense that I swore to myself I would never waste a single minute of my life on it. Sorry.

I posted this elsewhere, but been meaning to put something in this thread about why I love American Football too, and the main reason it's HUGELY popular. (I think it's handsdown Americas past-time verses baseball now). I was just reading about my Lions, with Matt Stafford saying they're ready to start the season. The writer said that they're still $700,000 over the salary cap, so for Detroit to "abide by the rules" they have to get rid of some player(s) to get under before the season starts. Man, that right there is why we love football. Because me and my Lions, Romo and his Cowboys even Magnus and his Seahawks (with a rookie QB are being predicted to win a WildCard berth!) have realistic hope for playoff success for our teams. We as fans have a realistic hope our teams can make a run in the playoffs and even to the Superbowl. How many teams/fans believe they can get to the Superbowl this year???? 12? More??? Thats why the NFL is so great. Makes me so frustrated with the NBA, which unfortunately is my first love.

Each year before the season starts, there is a realistic chance for at least 75% of the league to make it to the Superbowl. That means that almost every fan tunes in with excitement and hope each year, verses most every other professional sport where they like their teams, but know their teams chance of winning the championship is slim to none. I think the NFL is easily the best run professional sports league in the world. There is a hard cap that teams cant go over = parity. Everybody works with the same bank account, so the teams have to do their studying, and developing of talent, verses just buying up the best and taking from lesser teams. Thats also why there are so few trades in the NFL and fans get attached to their teams players. Thats the best thing to have for fans of a sport.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:59 pm

No that is not therawns team this is a list of the player's on his team in the 2012 Trib Talk Keeper League this coming season, he will be able to keep 5 player's off of this list then the rest go back into the draft so the league can fill up the rest of their rosters up to 15 players.

Player's on Therawns team

Carmelo Anthony
Trevor Ariza
Andrea Bargnani
Nicolas Batum
Michael Beasley
Marcus Camby
Dwight Howard
Kyle Korver
Ty Lawson
Jodie Meeks
Greg Monroe
Rajon Rondo
Jeff Teague
Isaiah Thomas
Dorell Wright

I will be sending out invites to everyone once Yahoo open's up the fantasy basketball leagues sign up's and that should be sometime in September not too much longer. He is taking over I Got Big Ballers team from last season. I think we have everyone else coming back this season besides this guy so unless someone don't show up we should be full but there is still room for anyone that want's to play of the other two leagues so if you are interested put your name on the list that has been started in this thread.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
Why dont we get a list on here of who is in for the leagues other than that keeper league. See if we have enough for two leagues etc, so that its all ready to go sometime next month. Just add/edit it as we go:

Tarakaan
Therawns
Mutang
Calgary
Romo
Sampaguy
Troll
DonG
Zero
Magnus
Ptaz
Jazz Dog
Leoverine
Saint Louis

Here is the list for the other trib talk fantasy basketball leagues so if anyone wants to play just add your name to this list and once it open's up someone will send out invites, it would be nice to get as many as possible to sign up the more the better if there could be enough to fill up both league's without having to double up that would be the best outcome so please sign up if you have ever wanted to play in a fantasy basketball league it is one of the best leagues around.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 am

Sampaguy wrote:
I am down this year. Is there a particular place I should sign up for?

We'll need the email address you used to register on Yahoo, I think. I'll send an invite to the "B" league ("B" for "Best", eh?).

I was going to wait another week or two to even start though.
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 am

Fantasy basketball is up on yahoo.
Back to top Go down
Sampaguy
Rookie
Sampaguy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:22 am

Trollificus wrote:
Sampaguy wrote:
I am down this year. Is there a particular place I should sign up for?

We'll need the email address you used to register on Yahoo, I think. I'll send an invite to the "B" league ("B" for "Best", eh?).

I was going to wait another week or two to even start though.

Ok no worries..I sent you my yahoo email address. Thanks
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:48 am

OK, I sent out invites to the trib talk keeper league there was a few managers that did not show their email address so if you did not get an invite then I will have to get your email so I can send one out to you. Therawns I will have to get yours for sure so if you would send something to me through this forum's message center I will get an invite out to you, I don't know of any other way to get these out so this is how we will have to do it.

Last edited by dongibby on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sampaguy
Rookie
Sampaguy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 am

dongibby wrote:
OK, I sent out invites to the trib talk keeper league there was a few managers that did not show their email address so if you did not get an invite then I will have to get your email so I can send one out to you. Therawns I will have to get yours for sure so if you would send something to me at dongibby@comcast.net I will get an invite out to you, I don't know of any other way to get these out so this is how we will have to do it.

Is this for managers only or do you need my email address as well?
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 am

Sampaguy wrote:
dongibby wrote:
OK, I sent out invites to the trib talk keeper league there was a few managers that did not show their email address so if you did not get an invite then I will have to get your email so I can send one out to you. Therawns I will have to get yours for sure so if you would send something to me at dongibby@comcast.net I will get an invite out to you, I don't know of any other way to get these out so this is how we will have to do it.

This is for the trib talk keeper league I think you will be in the other 2 leagues trib talk A and B teams and I think it is Troll who will be sending out the invites for those league's and I see your name is already on that list.
Back to top Go down
Sampaguy
Rookie
Sampaguy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 pm

dongibby wrote:
Sampaguy wrote:
dongibby wrote:

This is for the trib talk keeper league I think you will be in the other 2 leagues trib talk A and B teams and I think it is Troll who will be sending out the invites for those league's and I see your name is already on that list.

Ohh I see..cool deal, thx for the explanation!
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 pm

I sent out invites to everyone on the trib talk keeper league if you did not get an invite and are on the team then I will need to get your email address so I can send you one out, so if you guys that are in the league will look to see if you did get an invite from me I would really help out. If you did not get one use the message center in this forum or my email that I put up in an earlier thread so I have a way to send one out to everyone. Therawns I need your email for sure if you still want to be on the keeper league.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:09 pm

These are the player's that are on the Trib Talk Keeper League who has not signed up yet, I have sent out another invite but these guys email address's are not showing up so I am not sure if they have gotten any of the invite's I have sent out, so if you guys would look to see if one has made to you and let me know one way or the other it would really help out. If you did not get an invite then I will need you to give me your email address that you use on Yahoo so I can get an invite to you I will not use the email for anything other than getting this invite out to you. So you can use the message center in this forum or my email address that I have put out to get me that email address, I know it is still a little early but if we have to find more players to get the amount of managers we want in the league I would like to have enough time to get it all done before the season starts so if you all would do this as soon as you can I would really appreate it a lot. Therawns need you email address for sure so the sooner the better then I can get you set up and ready to go. Thanks

St. Pau
Guarani Jazz
Front Runner
Salt City Hooligans
Chushingura!!
Rainman
therawns
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 am

Invites to the Non-keeper leagues will be sent out tomorrow. IF you dont see an invite and would like to play, please PM me, whether you were in either or both last year.

If you weren't in either one, don't know how many spots will be open. (Some people like big (16-20 teams!) leagues, but there's too much barrel-scraping and Acie Law-playing for my taste.) These are both competitive leagues with knowledgeable owners, so be forewarned.

The only real qualification is that you need to commit to playing it out competitively till the bitter end, even if your plan to draft as many Knicks and Bobcats players as possible didn't work out too well.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am

Trollificus wrote:
Invites to the Non-keeper leagues will be sent out tomorrow. IF you dont see an invite and would like to play, please PM me, whether you were in either or both last year.

If you weren't in either one, don't know how many spots will be open. (Some people like big (16-20 teams!) leagues, but there's too much barrel-scraping and Acie Law-playing for my taste.) These are both competitive leagues with knowledgeable owners, so be forewarned.

The only real qualification is that you need to commit to playing it out competitively till the bitter end, even if your plan to draft as many Knicks and Bobcats players as possible didn't work out too well.

I got the invite & already signed up. I am worried about the draft date though. I posted my concern in the league, but will also mention that a 9/30 draft is very early. A lot can change during camps & preseason. Just please no draft on October 18-21.

Last edited by zero24gravity on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 am

zero24gravity wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

I got the invite & already signed up. I am worried about the draft date though. I posted my concern in the league, but will also mention that a 9/30 draft is very early. A lot can change during camps & preseason. Just please no draft on the October 18-21.

Agreed. I havent signed up yet, but plan on doing so today. I think the draft will be a lot more interesting if we have a few preseason games to make us second guess ourselves and overvalue roleplayers. I vote we move it to the afternoon/evening of the 14th of October.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:40 am

TheMagnus wrote:

Agreed. I havent signed up yet, but plan on doing so today. I think the draft will be a lot more interesting if we have a few preseason games to make us second guess ourselves and overvalue roleplayers. I vote we move it to the afternoon/evening of the 14th of October.

I'm guessing that date is just what was already there, doesn't make much sense to draft in Sept, so soon, or before teams are set.
I like Sunday aft/eve drafts.....
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:01 pm

St. Pau- Sent you the info to sign-up in this forums message's

Guarani Jazz- I can't find you in this form

Front Runner- I can't find you in this form

Rainman- I can't find you in this form

therawns- Sent you the info to sign-up in this forums message's

If anyone know's how to get in contact with any of these guys that I could not get a message to please tell them that I am trying to get in touch with them to see if they want to play this season. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next