Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?

Go down 
5 posters

Al Jefferson
Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_lcap55%Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Paul Millsap
Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_lcap18%Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Derrick Favors
Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_lcap27%Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Enes Kanter
Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 am

I realize this if very subjective, I think you could have made a good case for either Jefferson or Millsap last year, but let's go on record shall we?
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:15 am

Spot's Jefferson's to lose. If shooters make jumpshots and Favors' ready to play starter minutes, then I can see Big Al reaching his ceiling this season.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 am

On record, I think Al takes it. He's never had as good a PG to play with, yet he still stayed in the All Star convo. Mo this year, and other teammates, are going to help him be great.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Said it all last season and until proven otherwise I will say it again -- Big Al put up near All-Star numbers last year and I don't expect Sap, Kanter, or even Favors doing that. Easily in the top 5 centers playing the game today. Some, (ahem), may quibble about his pick and roll and/or man defense but the guy is a flat out stud otherwise. We all know that its unlikely we'll have the pleasure of seeing all our bigs together after next season due to market forces and expiring contracts and what we hope is a log jam with Favors and Kanter demanding more minutes. Good problem to have.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm

best player? Al best on O, defender will be tough, Milsaps hands and favors blocking? wow.lol next year favors with a mean azz kanter in there!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Richardale wrote:
best player? Al best on O, defender will be tough, Milsaps hands and favors blocking? wow.lol next year favors with a mean azz kanter in there!

Very true Richard; thats some excitement right there...
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Richardale wrote:

Embrassament of riches!
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:55 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Embrassament of riches!
\
I dont think anyone can have to much of a good thing?lol And that goes for the Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year?   Who will be the best big man for the Jazz this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1