Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Madden 13 on PS3 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madden 13 on PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Madden 13 on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Madden 13 on PS3   Madden 13 on PS3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Anyone that plays Madden on PS3 and want to play, add me DivineHeadShot.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Madden 13 on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 on PS3   Madden 13 on PS3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Anyone that plays Madden on PS3 and want to play, add me DivineHeadShot.

I'm a big time Madden lover. I've bought it every year since the early 90's (on PC in the beginning). I'm not an online player, but really like the offline Franchise mode. I start with a "cupcake" created team & build it through the draft & trades (no FA pickups).

This years Madden franchise is terrible. It's the least user-friendly version I can every remember. First of all, no created team option in the game. Second, you have to enter & exit multiple screens to try & execute trades & any other kind of transaction. The player salaries aren't even available from the trade screen. Also, no more importing NCAA draft classes (although 2012's importing was bad).

I have barely played the actual game due to my frustration with other aspects of the game. I went back to playing Reckoning, and may not even play Madden again. Kinda wish I wouldn't have traded in Madden '12.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets

Madden 13 on PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: Gamers lounge-
Jump to: