Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Donations to the forum. Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donations to the forum.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Donations to the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Ok guys I've added a link to make donations to the forum. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a button labeled Contribute. Click on it and it will give you the option to donate with paypal or allpass (pay via your cell phone).

These donations will be used to remove adds,expand storage and give us a unique domain name. Neither I or any other admin have access to the funds except to spend them on the forum.

Don't feel obligated to donate! If I have to pay for it all myself I'm more than willing to do that. I do think that if people make an investment in the forum it will make so they are more active. It's definitely not required though.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Ok guys I've added a link to make donations to the forum. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a button labeled Contribute. Click on it and it will give you the option to donate with paypal or allpass (pay via your cell phone).

These donations will be used to remove adds,expand storage and give us a unique domain name. Neither I or any other admin have access to the funds except to spend them on the forum.

Don't feel obligated to donate! If I have to pay for it all myself I'm more than willing to do that. I do think that if people make an investment in the forum it will make so they are more active. It's definitely not required though.

Excellent, I was hoping that there would be something like this. I definitely think it helps to make a lasting community if other people can contribute to it.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Romoholic wrote:

Can you give us an idea of what type of donations are needed?
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Well it's $49 to remove the ads for members for 1 year. Also It's $49 to expand the storage space for the forum. Lastly another $49 for the domain name for a year. So around $150 for the year.

Like I said if people don't want to donate or just can't afford it. I will just foot the bill myself.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:57 pm

I was wrong. I was looking and $49 will cover the ad removal, the domain name and the storage upgrade. So it's a lot cheaper than I thought.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Romoholic wrote:
I was wrong. I was looking and $49 will cover the ad removal, the domain name and the storage upgrade. So it's a lot cheaper than I thought.

I think everyone should help pay for these things you should not have to pay for this all by yourself so whenever something comes up that has to be paid for lets us know so we can help you out with paying for these things.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Alright, the TT has gone away, I think it's time to go all-in on this.

How much should I kick in to make the ad banners go away? I have grown bored of them...
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:17 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Alright, the TT has gone away, I think it's time to go all-in on this.

How much should I kick in to make the ad banners go away? I have grown bored of them...

Wow I didn't think TT would ever actually go away!

Somebody made a donations. It doesn't show me who made it, but thank you. We had 420 credits. I used 300 of them to remove the ads for 3 months.

Again whoever made the donation thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Just saw it was Mutang that made the donations. So lets all thank him for removing the ads and giving us 120 mb of storage space.

Thank you very much Mutang!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:48 am

Romoholic wrote:
Just saw it was Mutang that made the donations. So lets all thank him for removing the ads and giving us 120 mb of storage space.

Thank you very much Mutang!

Hah, no thanks needed, heh, it make have been guilt Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations to the forum.   Donations to the forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations to the forum.
Page 1 of 1