Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Web Hosting / Building Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Web Hosting / Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Web Hosting / Building Empty
PostSubject: Web Hosting / Building   Web Hosting / Building EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

Any IT geeks out there that know anything about web hosting/website building sites? I have a home business that I want to get online, but there are SO MANY hosting/building sites out there (ie Go Daddy, Weebly, Bluehost, Yahoo, etc). All of them seem to have pros and cons. Do you have any info that might be helpful for choosing?

Some hosts seem to have issues with down time, others have limited customer service, some are just plain pricey. Others are hosts, but not site builders. Lot's of options out there, just hard to know which way to turn.

I need to be able to get an SSL certificate, and a shopping cart with PayPal capibility. It needs to be cost effective & simple, but look professional when all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets

Web Hosting / Building
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: general-
Jump to: