Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Fantasy Baseball Keeper Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Baseball Keeper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Fantasy Baseball Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Baseball Keeper   Fantasy Baseball Keeper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 am

I realize that this isn't the MLB section of the forurm, but since we have a General "non-sport", College Sports, and NFL, there really isn't a place for this...

Anyway, I'm not an MLB fan, but I have been playing fantasy baseball for years. There is a group of managers from all over the nation (mostly East-coast folks) that I play with. We have a keeper league that has been going strong for about 5 years. One of the managers left, so we need someone to jump in. His team isn't bad, so you won't be starting from the ground (if I remember correctly, there are 6 keepers per team). If you are interested, let me know. Other managers are also looking for a replacement, so I can't guarantee you a spot, so the quicker the response, the better the chance of getting in.

The draft is through email. 4 hour windows to make a pick. It takes a while, but it insures that nobody has to miss the draft. Another interesting part of the league is that each team has a 3 player minor league roster, that can be called-up when needed/wanted. These players are real minor leaguers, so if you know much about the young up-and-comers, you can draft them to your minor league roster & use them in the future.

Oh, they are also floating around the idea of paying a few bucks for cash prizes, but that is still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball Keeper   Fantasy Baseball Keeper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
I realize that this isn't the MLB section of the forurm, but since we have a General "non-sport", College Sports, and NFL, there really isn't a place for this...

Anyway, I'm not an MLB fan, but I have been playing fantasy baseball for years. There is a group of managers from all over the nation (mostly East-coast folks) that I play with. We have a keeper league that has been going strong for about 5 years. One of the managers left, so we need someone to jump in. His team isn't bad, so you won't be starting from the ground (if I remember correctly, there are 6 keepers per team). If you are interested, let me know. Other managers are also looking for a replacement, so I can't guarantee you a spot, so the quicker the response, the better the chance of getting in.

The draft is through email. 4 hour windows to make a pick. It takes a while, but it insures that nobody has to miss the draft. Another interesting part of the league is that each team has a 3 player minor league roster, that can be called-up when needed/wanted. These players are real minor leaguers, so if you know much about the young up-and-comers, you can draft them to your minor league roster & use them in the future.

Oh, they are also floating around the idea of paying a few bucks for cash prizes, but that is still up in the air.

That tells you how much I think about baseball, I didn't even think to set up an MLB forum. Oh well I guess I'm un american or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball Keeper   Fantasy Baseball Keeper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:

That tells you how much I think about baseball, I didn't even think to set up an MLB forum. Oh well I guess I'm un american or something Very Happy

Eh, we could change this to "Other Pro Sports", but it's not like everyone is clamoring to talk MLB, MLS or even NFL in here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball Keeper   Fantasy Baseball Keeper Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball Keeper
Page 1 of 1