Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Maddness I tell you!!! Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maddness I tell you!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Maddness I tell you!!! Empty
PostSubject: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Man I love this time of year, just great basketball all of the time.

Anybody going to the sessions at ESA? Some great ball happening there today, that Gonzaga game was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Yep, time to take a month off work with a torn plantars fascia! Sit back and enjoy.

Mag, did you sign up for ESPN's bracket contest? Anyone else sign up for that? We have the ability to form a league. I'd do it if I thought we had enough people interested. Problem is, you have to already have filled in your brackets. Maybe next year, if not this one.

I've got Miami beating Duke in the final.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 pm

What?!?!? No faith in the Billikins?! Team of Destiniy...guided by the ghost of Majerus!

I thought about trying to get a league going for the guys here, but then I didn't.

I've got Gonzaga over Miami.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Love this time of year. For me, march madness is EASILY the greatest sporting event/time of the year.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am

I still had 5 of the elite 8 correct. Then, missed all those games. So, all my teams are out.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Saint Louis wrote:
I still had 5 of the elite 8 correct. Then, missed all those games. So, all my teams are out.

Ya, I only had 2 of the elite 8, but one of them was Louiville. My bracket was a catastrophe this year, but I guess so was almost everybody elses.

Blew my mind when I saw that out of over 10 Million brackets filled out on Yahoo, the most any person had picked right as of this morning was 48 out of 60 games. There is simply no way to predict the randomness of college basketball, it's a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Saint Louis wrote:

Ya, I only had 2 of the elite 8, but one of them was Louiville. My bracket was a catastrophe this year, but I guess so was almost everybody elses.

Blew my mind when I saw that out of over 10 Million brackets filled out on Yahoo, the most any person had picked right as of this morning was 48 out of 60 games. There is simply no way to predict the randomness of college basketball, it's a beautiful thing.

This, by far, was my worst bracket pick in over ten years. I did ESPN's game, and finished behind over 2 million others! I finished in the 67th percentile-- I usually make it into the 90s.

I did pick Harvard and Oregon to win in the first round, but, those were my only correct big upsets picked.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

I haven't watch much of this tournament, but chose to sit down and watch the Wichita State game today. Great game. Gotta love a good Cinderella story, but also have to be impressed with Louisville playing well without one of their top players.

......... and then the ref's go and F up the game, allowing Louisville to bump, push and ride the Wichita players until they lost the ball during the final minutes of the game, then called a horrible jump ball that was a foul first and if not a foul, then a very quick jump ball call. I have no love for either team, but it was sad to see Wichita getting screwed after such a great tourney run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maddness I tell you!!!   Maddness I tell you!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maddness I tell you!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: College Sports-
Jump to: