Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Tent trailer Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tent trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Tent trailer Empty
PostSubject: Tent trailer   Tent trailer EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey fellow jazz fans, I have a random question. My in-laws recently gave us a tent trailer (pop up trailer) that they had owned. However, upon opening it up, we realized that they had neglected to latch one of the latches completely and there it sat all winter..water leaking inside. So...the canvas inside has got water rot and is tearing as a result.
Does anyone know if there are places that re-canvas those little units? And does anyone know (if they do that) how much it costs?

I called an RV repair shop and the guy I spoke to says he doesn't know anyone that does that...but he also couldn't get that out of his mouth before trying to sell me a brand new shiny trailer.

Anyone with any experience or suggestions on this topic? Thanks, in advance.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Tent trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent trailer   Tent trailer EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:58 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Hey fellow jazz fans, I have a random question. My in-laws recently gave us a tent trailer (pop up trailer) that they had owned. However, upon opening it up, we realized that they had neglected to latch one of the latches completely and there it sat all winter..water leaking inside. So...the canvas inside has got water rot and is tearing as a result.
Does anyone know if there are places that re-canvas those little units? And does anyone know (if they do that) how much it costs?

I called an RV repair shop and the guy I spoke to says he doesn't know anyone that does that...but he also couldn't get that out of his mouth before trying to sell me a brand new shiny trailer.

My mom actually does RV, Trailer repair. I can check into it for you if you want
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Tent trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent trailer   Tent trailer EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Romoholic wrote:

My mom actually does RV, Trailer repair. I can check into it for you if you want

That would be great. Thanks, Romo.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Tent trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent trailer   Tent trailer EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Romoholic wrote:

That would be great. Thanks, Romo.

If you can email me some pics of the damage and the part you need replaced and I'll print them out and show them to her, so she knows what the damage is and how she needs to repair it.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tent trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent trailer   Tent trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tent trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: general-
Jump to: