Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans

Go down 
+2
Romoholic
TheMagnus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans Empty
PostSubject: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:12 am

Not only do I like Jeremy Evans, but I think his performance and talents are woefully undervalued and underutilized. For two years he has consistently produced when he gets the chance, and I'd like to see him back next year

If he can turn himself into a SF, he will be a huge asset. Dribbling and shooting can be learned, freakish athletisism, a good attitude, and a natural feel for the game cannot. The guy Evans probably reminds me of most is Jamario Moon, all he has to do is start knocking down some 3's.

Here's a nice article on him from the DN...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765574927/Utah-Jazz-Season-went-great-according-to-Jeremy-Evans.html
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:06 pm

There is definitely a place on this team for him. The best things he can do to make sure he gets more playing time is. Spend some time in the weight room, work on his jump shot and work on his man on man defense. The dude scores everytime he gets on the court. He just needs more minutes. If he can get 15+ minutes a game next season, I think you will see some very good things from him.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Seen my avatar? That pretty much says it all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Add me to the list. Kid's got what it takes to be an NBA player minus the stupid
ego-nihilist-macho-mob-primmadonnism part of it. I want him back.
Back to top Go down
rorybreaker
6th man

PostSubject: Re: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Before Evans was kind of a cool thing to have around but since the All Star break he has impressed me every time he gets on the floor, and not just with ally oops etc. He is getting very steady.
Carroll is another guy I'm really impressed with. If I were him I would continue to work on my overall game but concentrate on being a defensive stopper, he seems to have a knack of being in the right place at the right time.
He reminds me a little of Bryan Russell.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

rorybreaker wrote:
Before Evans was kind of a cool thing to have around but since the All Star break he has impressed me every time he gets on the floor, and not just with ally oops etc. He is getting very steady.
Carroll is another guy I'm really impressed with. If I were him I would continue to work on my overall game but concentrate on being a defensive stopper, he seems to have a knack of being in the right place at the right time.
He reminds me a little of Bryan Russell.

Yea kind love having him there. And cheap cheap. Maybe Evans even figures out how to add 25lbs of muscle this off season. Now that'd be sweet......

Carroll I love as well. He is what every team needs. Ilyasova is a better version of DC. But both are great great guys to have on teams, and every good team needs gritty, big motor, do a bit of everything but play always play tough D, and not afraid. Agreed, need tough defenders, bother the opposing star type defender. Hope to see DC back, and we would have one at least one more game had he been playing instead of Howard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans   I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans Empty

Back to top Go down

I want the Jazz to keep Jeremy Evans
Page 1 of 1