Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Playoff Analysis and Predictions Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playoff Analysis and Predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Playoff Analysis and Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Playoff Analysis and Predictions   Playoff Analysis and Predictions EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 pm

So what about the rest of the league?

I think it is easy to pick out the elite teams, but really hard to pick the best team.

I think the west could be madness again. The Grizz are poised to break out again. The Nuggets are dangerous and I could easily see them knocking off the Lakers. San Antonio and OKC are both crazy good but also feel vulnerable for various reasons, age being the biggest (Spurs too old, Thunder too young).

On the other side I think the Knicks could give the Heat some serious problems, that could be one of the best 2-7 matchups ever. Boston and Atlanta should be a good series. The Bulls need Rose back and 100% or they are going to fall, if they have him though I think they have to be the favorites. Just so talented, so deep, well coached, but it all hinges on Derrick Rose.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Analysis and Predictions   Playoff Analysis and Predictions EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:32 pm

I've already gone on record as saying the Jazz will beat the Spurs. My other upsets are Denver over the Lakers and Hawks over the Celtics. Other than that I think it's gonna go about as expected. My finals teams are OKC vs Miami. With the Thunder winning the title.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Analysis and Predictions   Playoff Analysis and Predictions EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

With Rose out of the way and Rondo suspended for a game, the Heat may be able to reach the Finals without playing Chicago or Boston, two teams that I thought had a shot at beating them. I haven't watched Atlanta play.
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Analysis and Predictions   Playoff Analysis and Predictions EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:00 am

Crunchtime1 wrote:
With Rose out of the way and Rondo suspended for a game, the Heat may be able to reach the Finals without playing Chicago or Boston, two teams that I thought had a shot at beating them. I haven't watched Atlanta play.

Paul Pierce came up huge in the game last night without Rondo. Boston is still in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Analysis and Predictions   Playoff Analysis and Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoff Analysis and Predictions
Page 1 of 1