Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach Empty
PostSubject: Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach   Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Good for Jacque, though I had no idea he was even in the coaching game. For those old timers, 27th pick in the 1997 draft by the Jazz where he played four years though apparently he was an assistant coach with San Antonio. A very solid backup type guard. Set an NBA record in 2001 for missing 20 straight field goals when playing for Atlanta. Dude got a ring with SA and I would suspect that Pops thought highly of him, which is a damn good reference.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach   Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:56 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Good for Jacque, though I had no idea he was even in the coaching game. For those old timers, 27th pick in the 1997 draft by the Jazz where he played four years though apparently he was an assistant coach with San Antonio. A very solid backup type guard. Set an NBA record in 2001 for missing 20 straight field goals when playing for Atlanta. Dude got a ring with SA and I would suspect that Pops thought highly of him, which is a damgood reference.

I remember being excited when the Jazz drafted him. He may not have been quite as good as I as hoping, but was a solid player.

So let's see how many Sloan deciples are now head coaches...
Corbin - Utah
Vaughn - Orlando
M.Jackson - Golden State (only one year of being an ass with Utah, but still counts)

Plus Horacek as an assistant in Utah and Eisley in Washington.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets

Jacque Vaughn, former Jazzman, new Magic head coach
Page 1 of 1