Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... Empty
PostSubject: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Check out http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/cleveland_cavaliers

What a douche: "With the Coach Corbin thing the way it happened, though, I felt like the things I said were taken out of context, like everything I said wasn't said. I felt like where you have a situation where everyone is young from the head coach all the way down to the players at the end of the bench, there going to be times where people are lost and not know what's going on. They asked what I felt like could have been different and that's what I said."

Hey CJ, "people" is you. After 7 years in the organization you still got lost and couldn't figure shit out, especially how not to get lost on defense. You may be young in years but you already have exceeded the average NBA player career in years and you can't figure out how the game is played on this level. I can just imagine KOC listening to this and saying to himself, "You know, perhaps CJ was in fact my worst mistake as a GM. We gave him way too long to prove up his talent and in the end he just wasn't smart enough or motivated enough to take advantage of the window we gave him."
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Chi-Ching!!!! YAHTZEE!!!! Nailed it MT, nailed it. Way too many years wasted.....
Again I say HALLELUJAH !!!!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Funny, for all those saying that CJ is going to have his best year ever, the Cavs just signed the 6'6 Alonzo Gee to 3yr 9m dollar contract. Thats the same size player, plays the same positions, only this guy actually plays defense, hustles, rebounds, and this guy is getting paid 3x as much as CJ.
I think the Cavs realize that CJ is a bench player at best, Gee is the way to go. CJ ain't doing anymore than he ever has. Enjoy Cavs fans....
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Yahoo article:

C.J. Miles Impresses in Cleveland Cavaliers’ Loss to Milwaukee Bucks: Fan’s Reaction

By Paul Rados

C.J. Miles deserves the starting job

The battle for the starting shooting guard job comes down to the veteran C.J. Miles and rookie Dion Waiters. Miles finished last season with the Utah Jazz averaging 9.1 points per game in roughly 20 minutes of floor time while Waiters was primarily a bench player due to Syracuse's offensive scheme.

In the matchup against Milwaukee on Tuesday night, Miles led the team in scoring with 18 points while grabbing three boards and a trio of steals in roughly 22 minutes of action. Waiters, by comparison was on the floor for 14 minutes scoring just two points and shooting 1-7 from the field. He did manage one rebound and three assists but turned the ball over four times on the night.

In all fairness to Waiters, it was his first game against an NBA opponent. Ultimately, Coach Byron Scott will want to put his best team on the court in any given situation. Miles has the experience and Waiters has a lot to learn. Coming off the bench is a role he is used to. Starting Miles may be the best situation for all parties involved.

Poor Cleveland .... in just a few short years they've gone from LBJ to CJ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Yahoo article:

C.J. Miles Impresses in Cleveland Cavaliers’ Loss to Milwaukee Bucks: Fan’s Reaction

By Paul Rados

C.J. Miles deserves the starting job

The battle for the starting shooting guard job comes down to the veteran C.J. Miles and rookie Dion Waiters. Miles finished last season with the Utah Jazz averaging 9.1 points per game in roughly 20 minutes of floor time while Waiters was primarily a bench player due to Syracuse's offensive scheme.

In the matchup against Milwaukee on Tuesday night, Miles led the team in scoring with 18 points while grabbing three boards and a trio of steals in roughly 22 minutes of action. Waiters, by comparison was on the floor for 14 minutes scoring just two points and shooting 1-7 from the field. He did manage one rebound and three assists but turned the ball over four times on the night.

In all fairness to Waiters, it was his first game against an NBA opponent. Ultimately, Coach Byron Scott will want to put his best team on the court in any given situation. Miles has the experience and Waiters has a lot to learn. Coming off the bench is a role he is used to. Starting Miles may be the best situation for all parties involved.

Poor Cleveland .... in just a few short years they've gone from LBJ to CJ.

They have major problems is CJ is beating out anyone for a starting spot. Just like when he was here, he will make them love him one game and hate him the next 7-13 games.

It's not like it was a situation where the Jazz just mismanaged his talent. CJ is lazy and has a very low basketball IQ. The lazy you can fix, but after being in the league this long it's doubtful it will be. The IQ is just there. He isn't a smart basketball player and never will be.

It's a shame too, because CJ has all the tools to be an all star, It's just not in him to get it done. I've gone back and forth on if him going to college would have made any difference for him. I think not now. He had one of the best head coaches in the history of the NBA for the majority of his career and Sloan couldn't bring him out of his MJ wannabe wannabe mentality. All that going to college would have done is have him be the best player on his team like in high school and would have re enforced his entitlement attitude.

Unless CJ can get with a coach that can make him see himself for what he is, a role player not a star he is always going to be a bad player. I mean Corbin benched his ass a lot of times and he still came in when he did get to play and start chucking like he was playing in the local YMCA.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...   CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down... Empty

Back to top Go down

CJ Miles interview and peek at what went down...
Page 1 of 1