Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Finally...the big 3 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally...the big 3

Go down 
+5
Richardale
Romoholic
TheMagnus
vryadli
The Voice of Reason
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Finally...the big 3 Empty
PostSubject: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I would like to see more of Jefferson, Millsap, and Favors on the court at the same time. In fact, I'd like to see the big 3 start and have Marvin Williams and Randy Foye lead the 2nd unit.
At any rate, I loved seeing them all play together tonight and I loved seeing Favors get big minutes & seeing him play productively in those minutes. Props to Corbin for getting a tiny bit creative with lineups to finally get the three bigs plenty of minutes
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
I would like to see more of Jefferson, Millsap, and Favors on the court at the same time. In fact, I'd like to see the big 3 start and have Marvin Williams and Randy Foye lead the 2nd unit.
At any rate, I loved seeing them all play together tonight and I loved seeing Favors get big minutes & seeing him play productively in those minutes. Props to Corbin for getting a tiny bit creative with lineups to finally get the three bigs plenty of minutes

You scared me... I thought Corbin was so creative, that dressed only 3 players - to get them plenty of time (still may be he needs couple more weeks to get there). But so far it were the whole whopping 9. I think that because he anticipated OT (such a great intuition!), otherwise he would manage with 7 or 6. And mind you it's so great for moral, when half of the team is sitting on the bench in such game. They got crystal clear understanding about How much confidence and respect coach has for them.

Even Minnesota with 5 basic players injured stupidly played the whole 10 palyers (and has better record). Seriously, I never seen anything like that and have premonitions for the season and young players future. The only (and very narrow )road win over struggling Toronto (1-6 now!) is absolutely nothing to celebrate for a team with play-off ambitions.

Last edited by vryadli on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Nice win there. Jefferson and Millsap have been quite a 1-2 punch in the clutch over the the last year.

Can't believe how Millsap is blistering the nets from downtown, I thought he might shoot more three's, but I didn't expect him to make all of them. He played A LOT of SF tonight, not only was he out there with the big 3, but he also played several minutes with Favors and Kanter.

Looks like the rotation is starting to come together a little more, and it looks like it is being shortened to 9 with Burks and Carroll completely cut out in close games. Not sure how I feel about that in the long run, but with the way Burks has been playing it's hard to argue right now.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 pm

vryadli wrote:

You scared me... I thought Corbin was so creative, that dressed only 3 players - to get them plenty of time (still may be he needs couple more weeks to get there). But so far it were the whole whopping 9. I think that because he anticipated OT (such a great intuition!), otherwise he would manage with 7 or 6. And mind you it's so great for moral, when half of the team is sitting on the bench in such game. They got crystal clear understanding about How much confidence and respect coach has for them.

Even Minnesota with 5 basic players injured stupidly played the whole 10 palyers (and has better record). Seriously, I never seen anything like that and have premonitions for the season and young players future. The only (and very narrow )road win over struggling Toronto (1-6 now!) is absolutely nothing to celebrate for a team with play-off ambitions.

Easy there vryaldi, you're starting to sound like Calg. I would have liked to have seen some more Kanter in this one, but he didn't look real great in the few minutes he was out there, and Burks hasn't been real impressive so far this season. Respect is earned, and so far this season only Carroll has even approached earning anything. Also, like VoR said, you gotta recognize Favors playing 40+, that is a huge step in the right direction.

Give the Jazz some credit, they came into this 0-4 on the road, so at this point a win is a win and they should be happy to have it. We talked about ridiculous depth in the pre-season, but the regular season has been a great separator of the Jazz talent, clearly showing who is ready for prime time and who isn't. I still like the Burks/Foye back court though, and hope to see more of that in the future.

And just an FYI, the T-Wolves only went 9 deep in a tight game against the Bulls last week, and that was even after they lost Buddinger in the 3rd, the only reason they had 10 tonight was because Shved had to play SG so Conroy played PG for 4 minutes until Ridnour could get back on the court.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Great win tonight. I just said WTF to my wife when Al hit that 3 to get us into the first ot. I thought Corbin did a good job of leaving Favors out there. Him, Al and Milsap are a great front court when they are all playing well.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 pm

You know the interesting thing is that right now the Jazz are pretty much where a lot of people expected them to be. Tied for 3rd in the NW division, tied for 7th in the Western Conference. If they can somehow manage to Finnish this road trip over .500, which means beating either Philly or Boston and Washington, they will be doing pretty good
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:18 am

[quote="TheMagnus"][quote="vryadli"]
Kanter in this one, but he didn't look real great in the few minutes he was out there, and Burks hasn't been real impressive so far this season. Respect is earned, and so far this season only Carroll has even approached earning anything.
We talked about ridiculous depth in the pre-season, but the regular season has been a great separator of the Jazz talent, clearly showing who is ready for prime time and who isn't. I still like the Burks/Foye back court though, and hope to see more of that in the future.

I agree about T-wolves, but other points... coach ALWAYAS can destroy young (not only, but) player and blame averything on him. Thats how I see it:

Remember - Burk was benched BEFORE he did anything in regular season, good or bad. And for penetrator who shoot tough shots the internal balance and confidence is crucial. Disturb it - and he is done. I so many times how

Kanter have enough good games to show that he CAN contributre in Season and need just settle.

There a lot of GROWN up palyers which has stupid games: a lot of shors with low percentage. And telling... ouch... too bad... but I just habe to stay agressive and they will fall eventually. (Iverson lives like that virtually all his carrier. I can give you a lot of current examples... ) Do you really, really mean that GROWN up have to be kept LESS acountable than youngster?
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 am

vryadli wrote:
I agree about T-wolves, but other points... coach ALWAYAS can destroy young (not only, but) player and blame averything on him. Thats how I see it:

Remember - Burk was benched BEFORE he did anything in regular season, good or bad. And for penetrator who shoot tough shots the internal balance and confidence is crucial. Disturb it - and he is done. I so many times how

Kanter have enough good games to show that he CAN contributre in Season and need just settle.

There a lot of GROWN up palyers which has stupid games: a lot of shors with low percentage. And telling... ouch... too bad... but I just habe to stay agressive and they will fall eventually. (Iverson lives like that virtually all his carrier. I can give you a lot of current examples... ) Do you really, really mean that GROWN up have to be kept LESS acountable than youngster?

No, not at all. It's the same standard, and right now the grown men are performing, and the youg guys are not, it's really that simple.

The Jazz fans, players, and coaches knew that the rotations would be tough going into the season. Carroll started the season and actually played fairly well I thought, but now he has been benched in favor of Burks and hasn't seen the court in 3 games. It's not about shots falling or not falling, it's about contributing to the teams success.

I am a firm believer that if a player is not tough enough and strong enough mentally to take a benching and use it as motivation to better himself and be better the next time he hits the court then he isn't going to make it in the NBA. Burks is going to be fine, and he'll get his chance, but he's going to have to earn it.

And please, for the love of James Naismith, please, please, stop using Alan Iverson as an example. I assure you, whatever positive point you are trying to make, he's not going to help you make it.
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
The Jazz fans, players, and coaches knew that the rotations would be tough going into the season. Carroll started the season and actually played fairly well I thought, but now he has been benched in favor of Burks and hasn't seen the court in 3 games. It's not about shots falling or not falling, it's about contributing to the teams success.
And please, for the love of James Naismith, please, please, stop using Alan Iverson as an example. I assure you, whatever positive point you are trying to make, he's not going to help you make it.

Than nice! now he has been benched in favor of Burks - and Burks still DNP. That is really inventive and fair! It just dodn't occur to me, but now I see.

Can you explaib me how do you define "contribution to the tem success"? Doess correct, cheerful and docile sitting on the bench counts?

OK, no problem. I can use Monta Ellis. 1-5, 1-4 3p and so on(of mostly stupid selection) shooting , game after game and going with something like 6 turnovers. Is it exhibition of the reponsibility or what? How about Jennings 1-11 shooting with Boston?

Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Right now there are simply better options then Burks. He is a good young player, but he has to show he has earned the playing time. I have no problem with him getting a bunch of DNPs. until he earns the right to be out there, he is going to sit on the bench. At some point he will get his chance because of injury or whatever, but he has to put in the work until then.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Right now there are simply better options then Burks. He is a good young player, but he has to show he has earned the playing time. I have no problem with him getting a bunch of DNPs. until he earns the right to be out there, he is going to sit on the bench. At some point he will get his chance because of injury or whatever, but he has to put in the work until then.

I think the issue some people are having with the whole Burks DNPs is that we heard so many good things during summer league. I think many people expected a giant leap in his progress and expected him to be a solid starter. However, summer league was against inferior talent...yes it is good that he dominated/did well, but that doesn't mean he has earned a starting spot or even a lot of minutes. It is a whole new world playing against other starters.

Also, I am not sure any of us really expected Randy Foye to be so productive off the bench. I know I didn't. I had hopes that he would be a good pick up, and believed that he would...but I never imagined he would be this productive this early. It is hard to argue reducing his minutes at all (which would be a place to start if you are going to get Burks more minutes).

I started out the season disappointed that Burks got a few DNPs, however it is obvious that the rotation is tightening and that other people have earned the minutes at his position. It makes more and more sense to me the more games I watch.
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Romoholic wrote:

I think the issue some people are having with the whole Burks DNPs is that we heard so many good things during summer league. I think many people expected a giant leap in his progress and expected him to be a solid starter. However, summer league was against inferior talent...yes it is good that he dominated/did well, but that doesn't mean he has earned a starting spot or even a lot of minutes. It is a whole new world playing against other starters.

Also, I am not sure any of us really expected Randy Foye to be so productive off the bench. I know I didn't. I had hopes that he would be a good pick up, and believed that he would...but I never imagined he would be this productive this early. It is hard to argue reducing his minutes at all (which would be a place to start if you are going to get Burks more minutes).

I started out the season disappointed that Burks got a few DNPs, however it is obvious that the rotation is tightening and that other people have earned the minutes at his position. It makes more and more sense to me the more games I watch.

1. Burk played very reasonably in limited time in previous season. So I don't know why all thst talks about "preseason is not a season".
2. I'll consider to buy talks bout "better performance" and "earned minutes" after at least one win over elite team at home or mediocre on the road. So far... better numbers for some, worse team chemistry - that's what I see.
3. I have no problem with Carroll... I just think HE will have same problems as Burk very soon.
4. We will see who is seeing the reality in 10-12 games... will be glad to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:10 pm

vryadli wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

1. Burk played very reasonably in limited time in previous season. So I don't know why all thst talks about "preseason is not a season".
2. I'll consider to buy talks bout "better performance" and "earned minutes" after at least one win over elite team at home or mediocre on the road. So far... better numbers for some, worse team chemistry - that's what I see.
3. I have no problem with Carroll... I just think HE will have same problems as Burk very soon.
4. We will see who is seeing the reality in 10-12 games... will be glad to be wrong.

We didn't have Randy Foye last season.
Also I said Burks was killing it in summer league against inferior talent. There is a HUGE difference in summer league and regular NBA...most of the summer league boys are currently unemployed.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:46 pm

vryadli wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:

Than nice! now he has been benched in favor of Burks - and Burks still DNP. That is really inventive and fair! It just dodn't occur to me, but now I see.

Can you explaib me how do you define "contribution to the tem success"? Doess correct, cheerful and docile sitting on the bench counts?

OK, no problem. I can use Monta Ellis. 1-5, 1-4 3p and so on(of mostly stupid selection) shooting , game after game and going with something like 6 turnovers. Is it exhibition of the reponsibility or what? How about Jennings 1-11 shooting with Boston?

What? Ellis doesn't play for the Jazz right now, why don't stop trying to change the subject and just compare him to Gordon Hayward, or Paul Millsap, or Randy Foye, or Marvin Williams or Jamaal Tinsley even Demarre Carroll?

Those are the guys taking his time away, and the worst thing immaginable for team chemistry is to take a guy who is actually performing and replace him with a guy that isn't just becasue you think he "deserves it". Players don't respect that, and it's just stupid.

Burks will earn his time eventually, unless he's the fragile emotional little girl that you seem to think he is, then we will all be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 pm

[ We didn't have Randy Foye last season.
Also I said Burks was killing it in summer league against inferior talent. There is a HUGE difference in summer league and regular NBA...most of the summer league boys are currently unemployed.

I mildly curious:

Do I undersnand correctly that last SEASON Burk plays reasonably well because we didn't have Randy? Or he was virtually benched from the FIRST game of that season because he playing to well in the summer league?

Anyhow it looks like you missed my main point:

such thing are so bad for team chemistry that you'll pay deraly for extra couple immediate wins... even if you'' get them by "preferencial benching". I don't take win over Totono like one - Jazz have to beat Toronto any day any place. I want Jazz to be competitive in long run and that cannot be done with superstar-less team without really, really good TEAM work. Not work of players who is better just this second
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
vryadli wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:

What? Ellis doesn't play for the Jazz right now, why don't stop trying to change the subject and just compare him to Gordon Hayward, or Paul Millsap, or Randy Foye, or Marvin Williams or Jamaal Tinsley even Demarre Carroll?

Those are the guys taking his time away, and the worst thing immaginable for team chemistry is to take a guy who is actually performing and replace him with a guy that isn't just becasue you think he "deserves it". Players don't respect that, and it's just stupid.

Burks will earn his time eventually, unless he's the fragile emotional little girl that you seem to think he is, then we will all be dissapointed.

Two question:

1. You want pissing match with me?
2. Did you ever hear about universal laws [of nature] which could be uniformly applied not only in Utah, but across the whole NBA, USA and even the Solar system?
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm

vryadli wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
vryadli wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:

Two question:

2. Did you ever hear about universal laws [of nature] which could be uniformly applied not only in Utah, but across the whole NBA, USA and even the Solar system?

Hey you two need to take it outside damit! geek
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm

vryadli wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
vryadli wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:

Two question:

Calm down skippy!
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 pm

One of the best lineups the jazz have. I loved it last year and still love it this year. give me more Ty.
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 am

Romoholic wrote:
vryadli wrote:
even the Solar system?

Calm down skippy!

I'm cool like a frog in deep oak shadow. I just lost the track of discussion and want to check on fundamental question: does man on other side want to knew my opinion/logic - or something else.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 am

vryadli wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
vryadli wrote:
even the Solar system?

Calm down skippy!

I'm cool like a frog in deep oak shadow. I just lost the track of discussion and want to check on fundamental question: does man on other side want to knew my opinion/logic - or something else.

I do, but you should be cautious when you start labeling things "universal truths"

What I understand you to be saying is this....By not playing players, specifically young players, Corbin is sending them a negative message about their value to the team, this in turn sours their attitude, which in turn sours the cohesion and unity of the team.

I get that argument, if it is the one you are trying to make, and sometimes it may be true, but I dissagree that it is universal and think that sometimes not giving more minutes to guys that are clearly playing better and less to hose who are not actually has a much more damaging effect on team unity than letting guys sit on the bench.

Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 am

TheMagnus wrote:
vryadli wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
vryadli wrote:
even the Solar system?

Calm down skippy!

I do, but you should be cautious when you start labeling things "universal truths"

What I understand you to be saying is this....By not playing players, specifically young players, Corbin is sending them a negative message about their value to the team, this in turn sours their attitude, which in turn sours the cohesion and unity of the team.

I get that argument, if it is the one you are trying to make, and sometimes it may be true, but I dissagree that it is universal and think that sometimes not giving more minutes to guys that are clearly playing better and less to hose who are not actually has a much more damaging effect on team unity than letting guys sit on the bench.

Corbin does run the risk of burning bridges with some of the young guys. At some point he is going to need them and he needs to explain why he is going with other guys at this point. That is one of the things a lot of the players said about Corbin last year, his communication needed improvement. I would chalk it up to sour grapes from CJ and Bell, but even Hayward said it got better, meaning it wasn't good from the start.

Being a good coach is as much about handling players as it is Xs and Os. Kanter doesn't seem like a guy that would turn into a problem, but Burks on the other hand seems like he might. He has to keep these guys motivated until they get their shot. I'm kinda surprised that DC isn't getting more minutes as well.
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

Ok now I understand that you don't want PM, but reasobale talk.

1. As for negative message it's part of the statement. I'd say "negative statement (*1) strrengthen by objective handicapping of them. Beacuse to play good you need specific game confidence, ryhtm and flow which you can only get in a game. and stress coming from desire to prove onself in limited minites ruined a lot of talents(*2). A lot of people here was staing "Kanter just need PT". Logically that means that at he can't reach level of good stable game without it? Or what? I'm seeing not that he is stable now, I'm seeing downfall - and fast one compare not with summer - with last SEASON. And that scares me alot. (We don't see THAT from Burk, because we basically don't see him at all - nad that much worse for swingman that for bruiser)

2. And I'm not saying that it is universal in the sense that is valid for every player. I sked second question because of stong surpise from staement "Ellis not from Utah" I'm thinking that explaining his view one have to pick up MOST eveident example and it happened that we are lucky enough and don't have such example in Jazz... yet (May be "the gamer who just want win"(*3) MoWill can do that for us) .
============
(*1 which is subjective after all and some unrealistically tough kids can (in theory) just ignore it)
(*2)I myself experienced a very strong feedback on my shooting percentage - after couple misses on simplest shots on fast breaks I became to apprehensive and tense on. It is not loss "cofidence of mind" in straight sense - I do not care much about my basketball success, we are playing mostly for fitness. It's like lost "confidence of body". And training doesn't help much in those cases - you can do 100 from hundred of them in practice and still have problems in the game
(*3) Sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it? And mostly it doesn't work even from superstar.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Romoholic wrote:

Corbin does run the risk of burning bridges with some of the young guys. At some point he is going to need them and he needs to explain why he is going with other guys at this point. That is one of the things a lot of the players said about Corbin last year, his communication needed improvement. I would chalk it up to sour grapes from CJ and Bell, but even Hayward said it got better, meaning it wasn't good from the start.

Being a good coach is as much about handling players as it is Xs and Os. Kanter doesn't seem like a guy that would turn into a problem, but Burks on the other hand seems like he might. He has to keep these guys motivated until they get their shot. I'm kinda surprised that DC isn't getting more minutes as well.

Excellent point there Romo! I have had that same vibe about Corbin perhaps not communicating the reasons to stay motivated to guys like DC, Kanter and Burks when he isn't giving them any minutes or sparse ones only. How many times this short season have we seen Kanter come out and be hugely productive in 6-10 minutes and then sit on the bench for the rest of the game? Seriously, maybe a Burks/DC wing combination might just what the doctor ordered when Marvin and Foye don't show up (like every other game)? Early season ought to be all about tweaking the line-ups with every good player on the team, (minimum 10 guys on the team who have proven they deserve decent playing time) ought to get a chance to show how they can help the team out or for that matter, other teams if the Jazz aren't going to play them. I'm with V on this one, its critically important Corbin and staff get this right and soon with the young guys. "Happy to Be Here Evans" is an anomaly situation.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 pm

MTJazz wrote:

Excellent point there Romo! I have had that same vibe about Corbin perhaps not communicating the reasons to stay motivated to guys like DC, Kanter and Burks when he isn't giving them any minutes or sparse ones only. How many times this short season have we seen Kanter come out and be hugely productive in 6-10 minutes and then sit on the bench for the rest of the game? Seriously, maybe a Burks/DC wing combination might just what the doctor ordered when Marvin and Foye don't show up (like every other game)? Early season ought to be all about tweaking the line-ups with every good player on the team, (minimum 10 guys on the team who have proven they deserve decent playing time) ought to get a chance to show how they can help the team out or for that matter, other teams if the Jazz aren't going to play them. I'm with V on this one, its critically important Corbin and staff get this right and soon with the young guys. "Happy to Be Here Evans" is an anomaly situation.

Actually I think the problem right now is that the answer to this question....

"How many times this short season have we seen Kanter come out and be hugely productive in 6-10 minutes and then sit on the bench for the rest of the game?"

...is "Not Many". I can only think of one game where I would say he's been really productive. Same story for Burks in his limited opportunities.

It's a tricky balance at this point, because the rotation as it has been the last 2-3 games has the Jazz looking and playing better, so do you continue to tinker, or do you let the guys settle into that pattern and see if the improvement continues?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally...the big 3   Finally...the big 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally...the big 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next