Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  2nd round in the wild wild west Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd round in the wild wild west

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

2nd round in the wild wild west Empty
PostSubject: 2nd round in the wild wild west   2nd round in the wild wild west EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 am

Anybody else already drooling over the matchups?

clippers thunder spurs grizzlies. These series' will be classic slugfests. Shoot, warriors are playing very well, and could easily pull off an upset. let's not forget about that other team in LA. They are the definition of a wild card playoff team.

This also makes me as a jazz fan depressed.

It makes me so upset that Miami has a pretty clear path at least to the conf finals, and maybe even to the finals. I think NY could challenge them, but then again they are led by melo, who dosent exactly play well in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: 2nd round in the wild wild west   2nd round in the wild wild west EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 am

As much as I admire his game I'd like to see LaBron go down. Not a Melo fan though so hope another Eastern team comes out there ....something like the Bucks with Ellis and Jennings getting hot would be ideal but just won't happen.

West: gotta pull for the Clips as my favorite team to have a realistic chance of winning it all. Two yrs ago the Clips being relevant with having a contender was laughable.

Btw, yrs ago I'd argue dwill over cp3 till the cows come home.... pretty evident Paul is a stud leader over Williams now... it's like dating someone and not seeing their flaws cause you're hyped with the assets ...not realizing half the package comes from upstairs as well Smile
Back to top Go down
refssuckclips
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd round in the wild wild west   2nd round in the wild wild west EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:35 pm

aliveandkickin wrote:
As much as I admire his game I'd like to see LaBron go down. Not a Melo fan though so hope another Eastern team comes out there ....something like the Bucks with Ellis and Jennings getting hot would be ideal but just won't happen.

West: gotta pull for the Clips as my favorite team to have a realistic chance of winning it all. Two yrs ago the Clips being relevant with having a contender was laughable.

Btw, yrs ago I'd argue dwill over cp3 till the cows come home.... pretty evident Paul is a stud leader over Williams now... it's like dating someone and not seeing their flaws cause you're hyped with the assets ...not realizing half the package comes from upstairs as well Smile

D will and nets kicked OKC butt tonite.

5 st
13 ast
19 points
3 rebs

D will was right about needing a coach like sloan and a system.
D will allways killed head to head with cp3.
Back to top Go down
refssuckclips
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd round in the wild wild west   2nd round in the wild wild west EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm

refssuckclips wrote:
aliveandkickin wrote:

D will and nets kicked OKC butt tonite.

5 st
13 ast
19 points
3 rebs

D will was right about needing a coach like sloan and a system.
D will allways killed head to head with cp3.

That being said i love D fav and Kant and would steal pull the trigger on trade. Those two are gonna be awesome in a year or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd round in the wild wild west   2nd round in the wild wild west Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd round in the wild wild west
Page 1 of 1