Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13 - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13

Go down 
+7
Trollificus
The Voice of Reason
PMartin
Calgary Jazz
TheMagnus
Richardale
zero24gravity
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13   GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
Mu was at this game wasn't he...

Bet he lost his mind when he saw Tinsley and Marvin checking in at the end of the third there.

Haha, well busted. When Paul was rolling in the third with his hustle, defense/offense, steals, and Al was sucking, I thought for SURE, Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013)'s not going to do that stupid rotation and pull out Paul, right? I mean, no wayyyyy, right????!! And there goes Paul, in comes Tinsley and Marv, I LOST MY FREAKING MIND. People around me were cracking up as I was yelling at Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013). TINSLEY??!!!!! TINSLEY??!! FML!!

I couldn't believe it......No Burks??? Al left in all that time, and Paul out? I mean, it didn't even make sense. Tinsely.....

Well, highlights is I was right by the tunnel for the players. I got DC to sign my DC3 shirt and as I did I told him the fans love him and he's got to stick around next year. His response was "I got you"....soooo, I think he's doing it for me, nice. As all the players left after that game I told Paul/Fav/Kanter/DC to just keep it up and play through Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013) ( I swear Fav smirked) and as Ty walked out verbatim told him "thanks for nothing again Ty"...hah, so thats about as good as it could get.

i truly though, can't believe how bad Ty f..k.d this up again. Tinsley? No Burks? Paul out.....Foye all those minutes...I just....can't believe it. ........TINSLEY!!!

Good job!! If DC DOES come back you get SuperFan points, for sure.

I share your incredulity about Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013). "Reality be damned! This SHOULD work!" Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13   GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 am

Mavs won by 5
Evans & DC had the best +/- (+13) in only 4 minutes! Followed by Burks +9, who was benched at one point for TINSLEY (-10 in less than 4 minutes!).... thanks Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013)!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets

GTS Utah @ Dallas 3/24/13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2