Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Huh
Rookie

Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 Empty
PostSubject: Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24   Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24   Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:22 am

Huh wrote:
http://sportsfansnews.com/2013/03/25/mavs-dispatch-jazz-move-into-9th-place-tie-out-west-9034

Enjoy le sarcasmoooo.

Nice, but clearly, the interweb badly needs a (or for snottier comments) tag. For a moment I thought you were deranged, or had suffered a concussion or something. *whew*

I'll excuse my confusion because I listened to Harpring and Boller's Bizzaro World analysis of Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013)'s irrational coaching. Later, I found myself posting stuff in ALL CAPS to reinforce my own tethering to reality.

All this weirdness...it isn't even regular weirdness, it's like...weird weirdness. I have a long, boring and much-hashed-over list of...not just BAD coaching, but completely inexplicable decisions. What makes them inexplicable is that these moves are not really consistent with a secret tank job OR 'still trying to make the playoffs'. Too weird.
Back to top Go down
Huh
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24   Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

Haha, I thought I was sarcastic enough that it'd be obvious! Maybe not. That just makes it more funny to me, though. Ha.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24   Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 am

Trollificus wrote:
Huh wrote:
http://sportsfansnews.com/2013/03/25/mavs-dispatch-jazz-move-into-9th-place-tie-out-west-9034

Enjoy le sarcasmoooo.

Nice, but clearly, the interweb badly needs a (or for snottier comments) tag. For a moment I thought you were deranged, or had suffered a concussion or something. *whew*

I'll excuse my confusion because I listened to Harpring and Boller's Bizzaro World analysis of Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013)'s irrational coaching. Later, I found myself posting stuff in ALL CAPS to reinforce my own tethering to reality.

All this weirdness...it isn't even regular weirdness, it's like...weird weirdness. I have a long, boring and much-hashed-over list of...not just BAD coaching, but completely inexplicable decisions. What makes them inexplicable is that these moves are not really consistent with a secret tank job OR 'still trying to make the playoffs'. Too weird.

My favorite part of the commentary from the Jazz/Mav's game is when they traded Harp for Derek Harper & asked him to clear the air about him comments, years ago, about not wanting to be traded to Utah. And Derek said that theose comments were taken out of context, and it was about the timing of the trade, not about where he was being traded to ..... I laughed, swore, and then let it go.

If you are unfamiliar (and even care), here's an old article about it...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/544624/HARPER-NIXES-JAZZ-MAVS-TRADE.html?pg=all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24   Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 am

zero24gravity wrote:
Trollificus wrote:
Huh wrote:

Enjoy le sarcasmoooo.

My favorite part of the commentary from the Jazz/Mav's game is when they traded Harp for Derek Harper & asked him to clear the air about him comments, years ago, about not wanting to be traded to Utah. And Derek said that theose comments were taken out of context, and it was about the timing of the trade, not about where he was being traded to ..... I laughed, swore, and then let it go.

If you are unfamiliar (and even care), here's an old article about it...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/544624/HARPER-NIXES-JAZZ-MAVS-TRADE.html?pg=all

Wow, memory lane! You gotta wonder how many FA's out there are looking at the Jazz organization right now and saying, "Hell no, the wheels are falling off that team, I ain't even talking to Utah until Ty Co (former Utah Jazz coach 2011-2013) is gone. That guy is a terrible coach. What, I'm gonna play behind Tinsely, Watson, both Williams and O-for-Foye! And raise up a couple baby big men?" The liquor laws have gotten less Byzantine, Utah is a little less weird and self-righteous and people tell me SLC is a super town for family guys plus players can make a few extra bucks schilling for local car dealerships. What's not to like except Ty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24   Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz/Mavs recap, 3-24
Page 1 of 1