Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Raja Bell. Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raja Bell.

Go down 
+8
MTJazz
Kenngo1969
shelley_utahjazzfan
Mutangclan
The Voice of Reason
zero24gravity
dongibby
Romoholic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/54058742-87/bell-jazz-monson-says.html.csp

To be honest. I completely forgot that he was healthy and able to play. I think Corbin just got sick of Bell's nonsense. The fact is Bell could have probably helped us on the defensive end this series. I think the fact that Corbin hasn't given him one minute in the series say's it all. Bell has been selfish and has wanted his playing time even when he was playing like shit.

Also why the hell is bell having his agent talk to management about playing time. He said going and talking to the coach was a waste of time. I don't think he likes Corbin and I don't think Corbin likes him.

He doesn't like Corbin because he can't push him around or pout and get his way. I think Corbin doesn't like him because he acts like a freaking 3 year old when he doesn't get his minutes. Going to the media instead of the coach. Then complaining because Corbin didn't let him know in a timly fashion that he wasn't starting earlier in the season. I think he is the only guy on the team that is like that. Watson had a moment early in the season too. Then you have guys like Favors and Tinsley that should be playing more and never say a word except to say I'll do whatever the team needs.

Bell sucks balls anyway. He should be lucky he even has a job at this point. If I were him I would STFU and collect my millions. Because his days of making that kind of money are just about done.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Romoholic wrote:

To be honest. I completely forgot that he was healthy and able to play. I think Corbin just got sick of Bell's nonsense. The fact is Bell could have probably helped us on the defensive end this series. I think the fact that Corbin hasn't given him one minute in the series say's it all. Bell has been selfish and has wanted his playing time even when he was playing like shit.

Also why the hell is bell having his agent talk to management about playing time. He said going and talking to the coach was a waste of time. I don't think he likes Corbin and I don't think Corbin likes him.

He doesn't like Corbin because he can't push him around or pout and get his way. I think Corbin doesn't like him because he acts like a freaking 3 year old when he doesn't get his minutes. Going to the media instead of the coach. Then complaining because Corbin didn't let him know in a timly fashion that he wasn't starting earlier in the season. I think he is the only guy on the team that is like that. Watson had a moment early in the season too. Then you have guys like Favors and Tinsley that should be playing more and never say a word except to say I'll do whatever the team needs.

Bell sucks balls anyway. He should be lucky he even has a job at this point. If I were him I would STFU and collect my millions. Because his days of making that kind of money are just about done.

Ya, Bell turned out to be a problem player for the Jazz and his time as an NBA player are numbered for sure unless Kob* still wants him on the Lak*r's with him that's about the only shot he has to stay in the league. Maybe the Jazz can find a way to make him part of a trade this summer but it will be hard to find a team that really want's him as a player it would have to be his expering contract that they would want if anything thing at all.

I don't know why when trying to use Kob*'s name or the Lak*r's name show's up like a swearword on this sight but that's what has happened LOL, I had to go back in and use the * sign so it would show up who I was talking about. Does anyone know why this is happening ?

Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:50 pm

dongibby wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

Ya, Bell turned out to be a problem player for the Jazz and his time as an NBA player are numbered for sure unless Kob* still wants him on the Lak*r's with him that's about the only shot he has to stay in the league. Maybe the Jazz can find a way to make him part of a trade this summer but it will be hard to find a team that really want's him as a player it would have to be his expering contract that they would want if anything thing at all.

I don't know why when trying to use Kob*'s name or the Lak*r's name show's up like a swearword on this sight but that's what has happened LOL, I had to go back in and use the * sign so it would show up who I was talking about. Does anyone know why this is happening ?

lol! Yeah because Magnus thought it would be funny to add those two words to the list of banned word in the censored words list. I tried to talk him out of it......Not really.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Romoholic wrote:
dongibby wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

lol! Yeah because Magnus thought it would be funny to add those two words to the list of banned word in the censored words list. I tried to talk him out of it......Not really.

I'm offended that don simply substituted "*" in place of those letters. I know what he means, and I don't like it. I suggest a month long ban from the forum! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:19 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
dongibby wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

I'm offended that don simply substituted "*" in place of those letters. I know what he means, and I don't like it. I suggest a month long ban from the forum! Razz

Yeah. I am not sure how I feel about people trying to circumvent the filter. Those words are offensive to many of us, and we would appreciate it if you would all just watch your mouths. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:20 pm

I know right. Circumventing the word filter is a punishable offense. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:49 pm

I dont see a problem with Raja and that article at all. When he was sent home, he was all fired up because he wasn't playing etc. But who doesn't want to play??? Raja is 35, probably looks at himself like he's 30 and is still that good. When in reality he really probably isnt.

I thought that article painted Raja in a good light, and I thought the way he handled the press PRESSURING him into some sort of controversial statement, he was just honest, and didn't undermine anyone.

I forgot about him as well. I tend to think he could have done a pretty decent job with TP though...
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Meh...I think if he wanted to get things going he would go to Corbin and say "Coach what do I need to do to get back in the rotation". Not have his agent talk to management. Don't get me wrong I think he could have helped at least the defense this series. I just think he burned his bridges earlier in the season. He might have done a little better on TP, but not enough better to make any difference. His all around play couldn't be worse than Harris has been. But you have to have a pg out there unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
shelley_utahjazzfan
Rookie
shelley_utahjazzfan

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:58 pm

How could you forget about Raja Hotness Bell? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kenngo1969
Rookie

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:16 pm

shelley_utahjazzfan wrote:
How could you forget about Raja Hotness Bell? Shocked

I thought you could admire "Hotness" on the bench just as much as in the game, Shelley! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenngo1969
Rookie

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
... I forgot about him [Raja Bell] as well. I tend to think he could have done a pretty decent job with TP though...

Yeah, who knows what Bell would have been able to do, if only we'd given him a roll of toilet paper! Very Happy (Oh, you mean Tony Parker! OK! Gotcha! Pardon my confusion. But I think I've got my new nickname for Tony Parker! Very Happy Thanks!)

P.S.: Nonetheless, if Coach Corbin was worried about screwing up the team's rotation (or rhythm) by trying to work Bell back in when things were going well, I think I would've preferred that he screw up the rotation by trying to work Bell back in than by trying to work Howard back in.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Kenngo1969 wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
... I forgot about him [Raja Bell] as well. I tend to think he could have done a pretty decent job with TP though...

Yeah, who knows what Bell would have been able to do, if only we'd given him a roll of toilet paper! Very Happy (Oh, you mean Tony Parker! OK! Gotcha! Pardon my confusion. But I think I've got my new nickname for Tony Parker! lol! Thanks!)

You can't use toilet paper as a nickname for Tony Parker. Everyone know the french don't use toilet paper! Or soap for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kenngo1969
Rookie

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Kenngo1969 wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Yeah, who knows what Bell would have been able to do, if only we'd given him a roll of toilet paper! Very Happy (Oh, you mean Tony Parker! OK! Gotcha! Pardon my confusion. But I think I've got my new nickname for Tony Parker! lol! Thanks!)

You can't use toilet paper as a nickname for Tony Parker. Everyone know the french don't use toilet paper! Or soap for that matter.

LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenngo1969
Rookie

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:30 pm

From Brian T. Smith’s blog:

Quote :
Miles said he's not the type of person to speak out but he couldn't hold back anymore. He spent a long time with the Jazz, always did what the team asked of him and wanted the situation to work. But he felt the Jazz didn't treat him right this season and couldn't hold his tongue.

No, CJ. You were perfectly happy to do what the team asked of you—half the time. I’m not sure if you’re too familiar with what happens on the other half of the court, what the Jazz are supposed to do when the team wearing the different-colored uniforms has the ball. Let me try to explain it to you: it’s called defense, and in addition to scoring yourself, you’re actually supposed to try to stop the other team from scoring.

If, by “not treating you right,” you mean that it’s unfair that the Jazz actually asked you to try to play defense, you’ll never learn what you need to know to be successful in this league, even though you’ve spent seven years in it. DeMarre Carroll might not have your jumpshot (yet), but he already understands what to you, apparently, is a totally mystifying concept, despite the fact that you spent most of your tenure here under one of the league’s noted defensive coaches. Wag your tongue all you want (it’s what you do best), and don’t let the door hit you in your overpaid, lazy, whiny @$$ on the way out.

Quote :
Miles said the team was put off by Al Jefferson's pre-Game 4 comments about no one beating the Spurs in the playoffs and San Antonio being better than Utah.

What do you know? Something about which we actually agree.

Quote :
Miles said communication was much better with former coach Jerry Sloan, and Corbin has struggled relaying his message to team.

Huh, that’s interesting. Some players have said the exact opposite about Sloan. I think it’s more likely that you can’t fit your overinflated ego through Coach Corbin’s office door.

Quote :
Bell said Corbin was "unprofessional" at the end of the season. According to Bell, Corbin made things personal by playing everyone in the playoffs except for him and it was obvious.

Professionals do their dirty laundry in house, Mr. Bell. They don’t whine to the media, as you have on numerous occasions. Maybe the only “professionals” you’ve ever met are working girls; if so, I can understand why you’d be confused about how professional teams and their management behave.

Quote :
Bell said if he's still on Jazz at the start of next season "we'll cross that bridge" then.

Ooooh! I’m sure Jazz management is all aquiver! That’ll put the fear into ‘em! (It’s hard to threaten anybody when you’re not holding any of the cards, isn’t it Mr. Bell?)

Quote :
Bell said NBA referees and San Antonio coaches/players asked why he wasn't playing during the playoffs. They never understood what the Jazz were doing.

Granted, I don’t know what, if anything, NBA referees and players make small talk over (or when); nonetheless, I’m suspicious that any such conversation took place between you and any of the referees. (If such conversation ever did take place, it would reinforce my opinion regarding lack of professionalism among NBA referees: but for such unprofessionalism, why would they care who’s playing and who’s not? As loath as I am to give credence to any of Tim Donaghy’s allegations, maybe some (many? all?) of them have money riding on the games?)

As for Coach Corbin not talking to you, you apparently have the same problem Mr. Miles does: you can’t get your overinflated ego through his office door. If San Antonio can use a has-been, washed up shooting guard with a severely overinflated estimation of his own abilities along with an ego to match, more power to them. (Maybe we can even work out a trade for one of the Spurs’ promising young key pieces). However you leave, just don’t let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:37 pm

[quote="Kenngo1969"]From Brian T. Smith’s blog:

Quote :
Miles said he's not the type of person to speak out but he couldn't hold back anymore. He spent a long time with the Jazz, always did what the team asked of him and wanted the situation to work. But he felt the Jazz didn't treat him right this season and couldn't hold his tongue.

You mean the Jazz actually asked him to go out there and chuck the ball up everytime he touched it. To not play defense worth shit. To not play with in the teams game plan. To refuse to drive the ball and take smart shots.

That is a strange thing for a team to ask a player to do. Jazz management should be ashamed of themselves.

Seriously though. The Jazz are now rewarding guys who do the right things on the court with playing time. They are having to weed out the dead weight and locker room cancers.

I for one love a coach that lays down the law. You act like a bitch and try to go over his head through the media and you are done playing. This makes me like Corbin as a coach even more. You DON"T let the players run the team. That's what was happening with Deron and I never want to see it with the Jazz again!

Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Hahaaaaaaa, I shouldn't be surprised, but even I am at CJ's big head ego-trip tongue lashing he's trying to do. Ty finally wouldn't stand for CJ's lacking.....

Let me translate: Corbin yanks CJ off the court after he makes yet another bone-headed play, lapse on defense, forces up a bad shot. Which equals = They/Ty are mistreating me.

PEACE CJ!!!!!!! (finally, FINALLY!!!! After 7 loooooong years.)
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:44 pm

[quote="Romoholic"]
Kenngo1969 wrote:

I for one love a coach that lays down the law. You act like a bitch and try to go over his head through the media and you are done playing. This makes me like Corbin as a coach even more. You DON"T let the players run the team. That's what was happening with Deron and I never want to see it with the Jazz again!

Amen, brother! Basketball
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:09 am

Put Watson clown along with Bell clown and Miles clown . These three just have to go away. Go play coup d'etat somewhere else pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:58 am

outerspacefan wrote:
Put Watson clown along with Bell clown and Miles clown . These three just have to go away. Go play coup d'etat somewhere else pig pig pig

Watson was a good dude for the Jazz until he was outplayed by JT. Putting Earl back in when he came back from injury instead of sticking with what was working, probably cost us the 6th or 7th seed. I think at that point Ty learned not to let player make coaching decisions.
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

outerspacefan wrote:

Watson's leadership is worth 2 mil alone.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm

therawns wrote:
outerspacefan wrote:

Watson's leadership is worth 2 mil alone.

Watson's a good player and know's how to run a team but with the way he acted when Ty demoted him to the 3rd string PG was not good that kind of stuff should not be tolerated and that's why people are down on him and putting him in the same company as Bell & CJ.
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Romoholic wrote:
outerspacefan wrote:
Put Watson clown along with Bell clown and Miles clown...

Watson was a good dude for the Jazz until he was outplayed by JT...

That's the story of every ex-girlfriend; I guess all of them got outplayed at some point. Welcome to the human world Mr. Earl 4 million man! geek

Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm

[quote="MTJazz"]
Romoholic wrote:
Kenngo1969 wrote:

We need a Church farao
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

[quote="outerspacefan"]
MTJazz wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
Kenngo1969 wrote:

We need a Church farao

Nah. Lets just keep it a Jazz fan forum. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Romoholic wrote:
I know right. Circumventing the word filter is a punishable offense. bounce

Probably better if we just never talk about Cobby Brian or the Lochers* then?

*-The GLASGOW Lochers, ya chantywrasslin' keachbags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raja Bell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raja Bell.   Raja Bell. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raja Bell.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next