Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Orlando summer league roster Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orlando summer league roster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

Orlando summer league roster Empty
PostSubject: Orlando summer league roster   Orlando summer league roster EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Seem's like there should be more than this on the summer league team but this is all I can find right now, it start's Monday

Jazz players Blake Ahearn, Alec Burks, DeMarre Carroll, Enes Kanter, Kevin Murph, Kyle Weaver, Stephen Graham, Cedric Simmons, John Millsap (brother of Jazz forward Paul Millsap) and Michael Stockton (son of Naismith Hall of Famer and former Jazz great John Stockton).

I was hoping that the Jazz would give an invite to Stockton's kid and they did maybe he will be able to play well enough to earn a spot on the team, from what I have seen of him playing in college he has PG talent for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Orlando summer league roster   Orlando summer league roster EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Also on the roster: Tony Gaffney, Mike Green, Justin Knox, Salah Mejri, Henry Sims and Deron Washington.

I hope these games are on NBA TV. I can't wait to see UnderKanter, Murphy and of course to watch Burks absolutely destroy his competition.
Back to top Go down
rorybreaker
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Orlando summer league roster   Orlando summer league roster EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
Also on the roster: Tony Gaffney, Mike Green, Justin Knox, Salah Mejri, Henry Sims and Deron Washington.

I hope these games are on NBA TV. I can't wait to see UnderKanter, Murphy and of course to watch Burks absolutely destroy his competition.
Burks is my pick to be the most improved and impressive young guy this year. I'm with you, the season ended too early this year and I can't wait to see step by step imrovement starting with the kids.
How much TV do you think there will be on Favors and Hayward?
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Orlando summer league roster   Orlando summer league roster EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 pm

rorybreaker wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Burks is my pick to be the most improved and impressive young guy this year. I'm with you, the season ended too early this year and I can't wait to see step by step imrovement starting with the kids.
How much TV do you think there will be on Favors and Hayward?

I feel like 2 years ago with World Championships they showed alot of TeamUSA practices etc. I'll be looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlando summer league roster   Orlando summer league roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Orlando summer league roster
Page 1 of 1