Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  AK or Kaman - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AK or Kaman

Go down 
+5
Mutangclan
Tarakaan
zero24gravity
Sampaguy
rorybreaker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

AK or Kaman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AK or Kaman   AK or Kaman - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Romoholic wrote:

That's what I read. I can't find the link now though. It makes no sense for him to go to NJ. He would make less money and have to go back to playing with Deron. You know the guy that called AK out in the media more than once confused

I believe I read AK saying that he resigned with CSKA but has an out for the NBA.
But yea, hardly any money in NJ.....then again, AK said he has enough----what is AK's desire???
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: AK or Kaman   AK or Kaman - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

That's what I read. I can't find the link now though. It makes no sense for him to go to NJ. He would make less money and have to go back to playing with Deron. You know the guy that called AK out in the media more than once confused

I believe I read AK saying that he resigned with CSKA but has an out for the NBA.
But yea, hardly any money in NJ.....then again, AK said he has enough----what is AK's desire???

Not sure, but I wouldn't think it would be going back to play with Deron. The Nets owner is a very powerful man in Russia though. Maybe he made AK an "offer he can't refuse" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: AK or Kaman   AK or Kaman - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Romoholic wrote:

Not sure, but I wouldn't think it would be going back to play with Deron. The Nets owner is a very powerful man in Russia though. Maybe he made AK an "offer he can't refuse" Twisted Evil

This raises an issue that I have never understood. While there is a cap that limits how much Prokhorov can offer AK right now, 1.2 million according to that Mercury article, what are the NBA rules regarding making other types of offers outside basketball? Seems like it would be easy for Prokhorov to promise AK some post basketball career opportunities in Russia. And I always wondered about Stockton and Malone's "investment" in Larry Miller car dealerships. Did Larry give them a sweetheart deal that was in reality another form of compensation for staying and continuing to play basketball in Utah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK or Kaman   AK or Kaman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AK or Kaman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Utah Jazz-
Jump to: