Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  bad west teams Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bad west teams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Id say there are only 2 really bad teams in the West. Suns, and Kings. Man, out east, I only see 4 teams i would call good. It is so lopsided.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm

therawns wrote:
Id say there are only 2 really bad teams in the West. Suns, and Kings. Man, out east, I only see 4 teams i would call good. It is so lopsided.

I'd put only two bad teams out West, but if definitely wouldn't be the Suns. They start 3 really good players in Dragic, Scola and Gortat, and have Dudley who can stroke 3's. Beasley will probably start too and the guy can score. Then they have Shannon Brown and Frye who contributed like starters in 3's/steals/pts in Brown, and Frye who gets a double double with 3's and blocks. I think they might be better than Dallas and will push for an 8th seed easy. Then the Kings will be pushing for 9th, if there is such a thing.

Kings I think will be better than both my bad teams, New Orleans and Houston. Gordon isn't enough to lead a team, and as good as Davis is, he's not going to do much this first season. Ryan Anderson needed Dwight as much as the Magic needed him---he's not enough in NO.

Houston has Lin and Asik. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Mu, I don't think you'll find as rosy an assessment of the Suns anywhere, including Suns' blogs.

I looked at Valley of the Sun and Bright Side of the Sun, going back a couple of weeks and found not a single post addressing the question of where the Suns will finish. Not. One.

There were an awful lot of references to "getting younger", "acquiring assets" and "rebuilding" though.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am

Trollificus wrote:
Mu, I don't think you'll find as rosy an assessment of the Suns anywhere, including Suns' blogs.

I looked at Valley of the Sun and Bright Side of the Sun, going back a couple of weeks and found not a single post addressing the question of where the Suns will finish. Not. One.

There were an awful lot of references to "getting younger", "acquiring assets" and "rebuilding" though.

I wouldn't call my take on the Suns fighting for 9th or 10th as very rosy, and the Kings wont be horrible either. I was simply saying that Houston and New Orleans are going to be much worse.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

I wouldn't call my take on the Suns fighting for 9th or 10th as very rosy, and the Kings wont be horrible either. I was simply saying that Houston and New Orleans are going to be much worse.

The suns, kings, Houston and Hornets will all be bad, but could still challange for the playoffs in the east... bounce
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
therawns
Starter

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

The suns, kings, Houston and Hornets will all be bad, but could still challange for the playoffs in the east... bounce

That is the thing. The East is so brutally bad after miami and boston. Instead of doing a 30 team power ranking i will rank the top 4 from each, because of home court. I put brooklyn 3rd, but man that sounds bad. I talk with the other writers via facebook, and they thought i was crazy until i asked who is better? I can see indy, but NY, Philly, Chicago (without a bench and rose now), gosh, it is so bad. Brooklyn Indy are what 7th in the west?
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 pm

therawns wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

That is the thing. The East is so brutally bad after miami and boston. Instead of doing a 30 team power ranking i will rank the top 4 from each, because of home court. I put brooklyn 3rd, but man that sounds bad. I talk with the other writers via facebook, and they thought i was crazy until i asked who is better? I can see indy, but NY, Philly, Chicago (without a bench and rose now), gosh, it is so bad. Brooklyn Indy are what 7th in the west?

Yeah 3rd for the Nets sounds about right. I think they would be hard pressed to make the playoffs in the west.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

bad west teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad west teams   bad west teams Empty

Back to top Go down

bad west teams
Page 1 of 1