Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Post your gamer tag here. Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your gamer tag here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Post your gamer tag here. Empty
PostSubject: Post your gamer tag here.   Post your gamer tag here. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 pm

My gamer tag on Xbox live an PSN is DivineHeadShot. I play mostly shooters BF3 MW3. I also play a lot of Madden and NBA live.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamer tag here.   Post your gamer tag here. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Romoholic wrote:
My gamer tag on Xbox live an PSN is DivineHeadShot. I play mostly shooters BF3 MW3. I also play a lot of Madden and NBA live.

You wanna know the saddest thing ever? I've had an xbox360 for 5 years, and I have never played a game on xbox live. Not one. I've done some LAN multiplayer and that's it.

I think it's mostly because I suck, and I'm a coward. I guess if anybody is interested in repeatedly slaughtering a noob I open to that. My gamer tag is thedaddymagnus.

Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamer tag here.   Post your gamer tag here. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:17 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

You wanna know the saddest thing ever? I've had an xbox360 for 5 years, and I have never played a game on xbox live. Not one. I've done some LAN multiplayer and that's it.

I think it's mostly because I suck, and I'm a coward. I guess if anybody is interested in repeatedly slaughtering a noob I open to that. My gamer tag is thedaddymagnus.

My Xbox and PS3 are both broke. I'm getting them repaired in the next couple of weeks. I'll add you when I get them back. cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mic Check
Rookie
Mic Check

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamer tag here.   Post your gamer tag here. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:39 am

The only game I play right now online is Gears of War 3. Do get on about once a week to play with my brothers.

Gamertag: ALPIIINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamer tag here.   Post your gamer tag here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your gamer tag here.
Page 1 of 1