Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer   Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 pm

I know most people already know that, but I thought I would throw out a couple things I saw...

First of all, Hayward is a Diamond League Starcraft player, which is pretty freaking good. I played for about 9 months and barely made the gold league. I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, but the fact that Hayward went from just picking up the game to Diamond level player, in basically one offseason, while at the same time improving his basketball skills, was seriously impressive to me.

Also, saw a tweet where Hayward had "two penta-kills in one day"?!? I don't know what he was playing, but in every FPS I've ever played a Penta-kill in multi-player is damn near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer   Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 am

TheMagnus wrote:
I know most people already know that, but I thought I would throw out a couple things I saw...

First of all, Hayward is a Diamond League Starcraft player, which is pretty freaking good. I played for about 9 months and barely made the gold league. I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, but the fact that Hayward went from just picking up the game to Diamond level player, in basically one offseason, while at the same time improving his basketball skills, was seriously impressive to me.

Also, saw a tweet where Hayward had "two penta-kills in one day"?!? I don't know what he was playing, but in every FPS I've ever played a Penta-kill in multi-player is damn near impossible.

He had a live feed of him playing a few weeks ago. I watched for a few, but I'm not really into those kind of games.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer   Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 am

I like Brood War. The last Starcraft I got looked too cartoonish and I couldn't get into it. Now my son is getting older I'm not a huge gamer. I thought it was pretty cool to see Hayward playing at an elite level...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer   Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer Empty

Back to top Go down

Gordon Hayward is a Hardcore gamer
Page 1 of 1