Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  You want to hear a good joke? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want to hear a good joke?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

You want to hear a good joke? Empty
PostSubject: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Here it is.

Chris Bosh's rebounding ability.

Seriously, how does a 6'11 center averaging 32 minutes per game over a 6 game stretch not get more than 5 boards in one of the games. That is so bad that even Bargnani cant do that.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

therawns wrote:
Here it is.

Seriously, how does a 6'11 center averaging 32 minutes per game over a 6 game stretch not get more than 5 boards in one of the games. That is so bad that even Bargnani cant do that.

Good one! Lets see what Masai can get for the Bargs this summer - a tuna sandwich and a poison pill contract? Why he ever left Denver for Toronto I'll never know - unless it was that $2 million a year pay raise!
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 pm

MTJazz wrote:
therawns wrote:
Here it is.

Good one! Lets see what Masai can get for the Bargs this summer - a tuna sandwich and a poison pill contract? Why he ever left Denver for Toronto I'll never know - unless it was that $2 million a year pay raise!

Hell its gonna cost him more than that in taxes. If i was a player i'm going to a state tax free place! Thats why D12 will move on to big D with cp3.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Richardale wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
therawns wrote:
Here it is.

Hell its gonna cost him more than that in taxes. If i was a player i'm going to a state tax free place! Thats why D12 will move on to big D with cp3.

Yeah but money bags himself said in the press yesterday that he doesn't have the coin to sign two max dudes. But if he changes his mind - wow, that would be one seriously scary team, eh?
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
therawns wrote:
Here it is.

Yeah but money bags himself said in the press yesterday that he doesn't have the coin to sign two max dudes. But if he changes his mind - wow, that would be one seriously scary team, eh?
If i was him i'd pack up and get the F out of LA! They called him a baby and had very little love when he was playing with a bad back! Koby put on your big boy pants? Was B.S to call him out like that!
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Why would Howard worry about the double-signing ability of Cuban (getting both CP3 and Dwight Howard lined up and signed? Maybe, maybe not), when he could just go to Houston. No risk, no state income tax and a championship competitive lineup:

Dwight Schrute Howard
Omer Asik
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Lin/Beverly
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

Trollificus wrote:
Why would Howard worry about the double-signing ability of Cuban (getting both CP3 and Dwight Howard lined up and signed? Maybe, maybe not), when he could just go to Houston. No risk, no state income tax and a championship competitive lineup:

Dwight Schrute Howard
Omer Asik
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Lin/Beverly

D12
Dirk
Marion
V Carter
CP3

Dirk looked a lot better the last few games last year. No state tax in Big D.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 am

Richardale wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

Dwight Schrute Howard
Omer Asik
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Lin/Beverly

D12
Dirk
Marion
V Carter
CP3

Forgot they trade there 13 pick for our second round pick. Basketball
Back to top Go down
thejazzkickazz
6th man

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Richardale wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

Dwight Schrute Howard
Omer Asik
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Lin/Beverly

D12
Dirk
Marion
V Carter
CP3

You do realize that Vince Carter is 137 years old, right? Dirk and Marion are getting old, too. I think that's a superteam that doesn't fly.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:09 pm

thejazzkickazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:
Trollificus wrote:

Dwight Schrute Howard
Omer Asik
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Lin/Beverly

D12
Dirk
Marion
V Carter
CP3

You do realize that Vince Carter is 137 years old, right? Dirk and Marion are getting old, too. I think that's a superteam that doesn't fly.

Kinda like the Lakers. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want to hear a good joke?   You want to hear a good joke? Empty

Back to top Go down

You want to hear a good joke?
Page 1 of 1