Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Playoff predictions - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playoff predictions

Go down 
+11
Crunchtime1
Jazz Dog
MTJazz
i[m]M.V.P.
13uz
zero24gravity
aliveandkickin
Mister 4x4
The Voice of Reason
TheMagnus
Romoholic
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CupcakeSugarSprinkles
Rookie
CupcakeSugarSprinkles

Playoff predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoff predictions   Playoff predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I think they'll play all seven...but one things is definitely for sure, there will be a lot of screaming at the TV at our house throughout the entirety. Yeah Romo, I'm talking bout you! Laughing
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Playoff predictions   Playoff predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Romoholic wrote:
therawns wrote:
I cant post the link for some reason. My thoughts on the series are posted on crankuptheheat.com. It is a Heat website, so I do not go into too much detail. (No, im not bandwagon, and a Heat fan, I just had a friend that asked if I was interested in writing with them.)

I had it set so you couldn't post external links until you had been a member for 7 day. I don't think it's necessary though. We know everyone on here. I changed it so you can now post links.

http://crankuptheheat.net/1-san-antonio-spurs-vs-8-utah-jazz-series-preview/

Thanks
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Playoff predictions   Playoff predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Jazz Dog wrote:
If Favors plays more, than our pick and roll defense gets better. Favors does a good job with the pick and roll. I think our three headed monster in the front court could cause problems for the Spurs. I'm saying Spurs in seven...oh what the heck...JAZZ IN SIX.

I think in the end home court will be a hard thing for the Jazz to over come and they lose in 6 but this team if they can steal a game could turn into a real problem for the Spurs, if that happens then I really like the Jazz chances of pulling this off and beating them. affraid
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Playoff predictions   Playoff predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Crunchtime1 wrote:
Playoff predictions - Page 2 Sweep

This extremely annoying broom will be removed after the first Jazz win!

This friggin' broom is still sweeping. Will I be able to kill it later tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff predictions   Playoff predictions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoff predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2