Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  College Football Playoff(?) Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

College Football Playoff(?)

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of the 4 team playoff?
Ok, but It's not enough, it should be 8 or 16 teams
College Football Playoff(?) I_vote_lcap100%College Football Playoff(?) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
It's just right
College Football Playoff(?) I_vote_lcap0%College Football Playoff(?) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They should just stick with the bowls
College Football Playoff(?) I_vote_lcap0%College Football Playoff(?) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The whole thing is a farce, college football can't be fixed by just tweaking the post season
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

College Football Playoff(?) Empty
PostSubject: College Football Playoff(?)   College Football Playoff(?) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Four team playoff, championship game could be played anywhere, what do you think?

Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: College Football Playoff(?)   College Football Playoff(?) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:57 am

I'm ecstatic, it is about time. Ridiculous every year, they way it goes down. Now this will be settled on the field, where it should be.

So is a location awarded each year or something?

I can't seem to vote, but I would say 4 teams is good. I tended to believe the troubles that were voiced in an 8 or 16 team playoff. Of course, if it was do-able, I would be all for it. But at this point, a 4 team playoff has me absolutely giddy.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: College Football Playoff(?)   College Football Playoff(?) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Oh man, I posted this thread months ago, the poll must have expired.

I'm not exactly sure how they do the championship game, but I know that it isn't tied to any of the current bowls/conferences/series(BCS), and they say it will change locations every year.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: College Football Playoff(?)   College Football Playoff(?) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Strange, just saw it.

Well I think thats good. With college football I think it's best at a neutral site. I can't wait for it to finally happen. What huge huge games those will be, like we've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Playoff(?)   College Football Playoff(?) Empty

Back to top Go down

College Football Playoff(?)
Page 1 of 1