Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Forum rules....Please read. Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum rules....Please read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Forum rules....Please read. Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules....Please read.   Forum rules....Please read. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Welcome to JazzNation!!

This is a forum run and moderated by Jazz fans, for Jazz fans, and we hope you will stay and become a part of The Nation!

We don't believe in a lot of rules, but this is a moderated forum and both topics and users that are deemed dissruptive or offensive may be locked or deleted depending on the severity or frequency of the behavior.

The Moderators reserve the right to ban anyone, at any time, but we promise to try and least warn you before we do. The Moderators will never alter the text of your posts, but we may delete or move entire threads, posts, images, or links, in order to maintain civility and order and we promise to notify the forum of the reasons for such changes.

If you have a complaint or would like to discuss anything relating to the rules and/or administration of the forum with the moderators you may post it publically in the "Forum Rules and Announcements" category or send a Personal Message (PM) directly to the Moderator(s). The current Moderators are Romoholic, The Voice of Reason, TheMagnus, zero24gravity.

The following are a few specific guidelines we ask all forum members to follow:

1) No Spamming.
2) No Offensive Images or Links. In terms of images, we define "Offensive" similarly to the FCC, so if you wouldn't see it on NBC or CBS, then we don't want to see it here.
3) No Personal Attacks or posting of the Private Personal Information of yourself or others.
4) Don't use Excessive Profanity or Abusive/Racist/Bigoted Language.
5) No Discussions of Politics (unless they are sports related) or Religion.

In summary, try to treat people the same way here that you would treat them if you were talking in person.

Thanks,

JazzNation Moderators
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules....Please read.   Forum rules....Please read. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am

Simple & easy to follow. I like it.

If I may add one more:

rule 6) Romo is not allowed to change his profile pic.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules....Please read.   Forum rules....Please read. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Simple & easy to follow. I like it.

If I may add one more:

rule 6) Romo is not allowed to change his profile pic.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules....Please read.   Forum rules....Please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum rules....Please read.
Page 1 of 1