Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Jazz/Rockets game thread Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz/Rockets game thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Jazz/Rockets game thread Empty
PostSubject: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I have a man crush on Carroll.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
I have a man crush on Carroll.

I second that.

I like the changes to the rotation, starting the big three is a good call. I think that they should start hayward and bring foye in at backup pg though. Tinsley does some real nice things, but he's terrible defensively and he can't shoot to save himself.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 pm

I didn't expect the jazz to keep the pace of the first half, but I didn't expect them to play so complacently. Where is Hayward and/or Carroll?
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Where is burks? should be out there with time outs cheering on team but no sign of him? Thats not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Richardale wrote:
Where is burks? should be out there with time outs cheering on team but no sign of him? Thats not a good sign.

Ok sounds like we mite see the kid after all! come on Burks!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 pm

I didn't expect the jazz to keep the pace of the first half, but I didn't expect them to play so complacently. Where is Hayward and/or Carroll?

Ya, pretty impressive how that second unit plays with DC and hayward. The first unit with tge big 3 really is more of a grind it out in the half court type of team,i think that may make them feel a little more complacent than they really are.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:21 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

Ya, pretty impressive how that second unit plays with DC and hayward. The first unit with tge big 3 really is more of a grind it out in the half court type of team,i think that may make them feel a little more complacent than they really are.

I was a little down on Carroll getting minutes over burks the first few games of the year, but man, I love the energy he brings. He is a fun player to watch. I don't think I ever feel uncomfortable with him on the floor.
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 am

Corbin's a lucky bad coach. Team was uncomfortable for the first 3 or 4 plays untill Favors went to the bench with his second foul. Then the wings took over. Incredible. Coack started the second half again with his stupid "big" lineup and almost got the Rockets into it again. Amazing. Funny thing was dudes at Roots continued to try to sold the big lineup even if that line didn't play the entire first half. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

I was a little down on Carroll getting minutes over burks the first few games of the year, but man, I love the energy he brings. He is a fun player to watch. I don't think I ever feel uncomfortable with him on the floor.

More than likely coming from your gay side? affraid
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 am

... down on Carroll... love... fun... I don't think I ever feel uncomfortable with him on the floor.
flower elephant

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Rockets game thread   Jazz/Rockets game thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz/Rockets game thread
Page 1 of 1