Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Jazz/Nuggets game thread Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz/Nuggets game thread

Go down 
+2
MTJazz
The Voice of Reason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Jazz/Nuggets game thread Empty
PostSubject: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Ok, I'm just gonna say it....Faried looks like a woman.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Ok, I'm just gonna say it....Faried looks like a woman.

Ok, I'm just going to say it. The Jazz are complete road pussies. And plus, Denver figured out all you have to do is double Al and dare anyone else to score and you get the W. Sap is the only one playing worth a crap. How is it the majority of the team all decides to play like crap every road game? This is clearly a psychological issue.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Jeez, rough start to the fourth for Carroll. Turnover, foul, turnover, foul, yanked! Think they should have gone with Marvin instead of Burks though.

Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Friggin disaster. Seriously, this is all the Jazz have? How can so many pro guys, with pride, just get rolled by teams with no better talent them on what is becoming a nightly basis on the roaad? You would think that at least 2 or 3 guys, starters or subs, could show up every night, but not with this crew. Someone has to explain to me how an entire team goes cold. As composed this team has way more talent than this....I'll be the first to say it...the team is quitting on the coach.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Friggin disaster. Seriously, this is all the Jazz have? How can so many pro guys, with pride, just get rolled by teams with no better talent them on what is becoming a nightly basis on the roaad? You would think that at least 2 or 3 guys, starters or subs, could show up every night, but not with this crew. Someone has to explain to me how an entire team goes cold. As composed this team has way more talent than this....I'll be the first to say it...the team is quitting on the coach.

Now I know this is what you said you were going to do, but Denver is a freaking good team, a lot of people pegged them as a title contender and after playing the NBA's toughest schedule to this point I don't think that has really changed, and they are the best team in the NBA at home, so...

I don't really disagree that they may be quitting on the coach a bit though, I think several of them are as frustrated with Corbins rotations as we are.

Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
MTJazz wrote:

Now I know this is what you said you were going to do, but Denver is a freaking good team, a lot of people pegged them as a title contender and after playing the NBA's toughest schedule to this point I don't think that has really changed, and they are the best team in the NBA at home, so...

I don't really disagree that they may be quitting on the coach a bit though, I think several of them are as frustrated with Corbins rotations as we are.

I'm just frustrated as hell, I don't intend to become the board bitcher. But seriously, Koufous pretty much had a better game than either Al or Sap based on shooting percentage and boards. How does that happen? Honestly, the Jazz just inexplicably look like shit far too often, playing far below their talent level. To me it reflects something wrong with team psyche. We saw this first when Sloan quit - something is broken in Jazzland - and I'm pretty damn sure it is one very unhappy team, so far doing the omerta thing. Yes, Denver is a good team but they just rolled the Jazz like they were the Wizards. Is the gap that bad?
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:12 pm

I turned off the game right after Flash got called for goaltending.
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 am

MTJazz wrote:
I'm just frustrated as hell, I don't intend to become the board bitcher. But seriously, Koufous pretty much had a better game than either Al or Sap based on shooting percentage and boards. How does that happen?

Yeas, really, how that happen? And would that happen in Utah - with Sloan or Corbin? That is main question for small market team - cna you get most from your youngster i IN LONG RUN.

May be at first Sloan, being young coach himself, understand young players better, but for what I saw he basically ASSIGN (in his mind) roles and ceilings for youngsters. After that he didn't pay much attention to real way of development or some specifics (and people are different, you know). Still, as he has very good and fair personality, so young boys didn't keep grudge against him, so that was not too bad...

Look like Corbin doesn't have anuthing in developnent depratment. Or may be even some negative things.
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am

The only thing I know is Coach is driving everybody creazy. Right now in front of our eyes this Jazz team is becoming an audictioning theathre.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 pm

outerspacefan wrote:
The only thing I know is Coach is driving everybody creazy. Right now in front of our eyes this Jazz team is becoming an audictioning theathre.

Are you suggesting that the Jazz are simply showcasing talent plus figuring out who they are going to keep around and have written off the season? Looks pretty damn sure to me that Port/Hous/LA, maybe Minn are going to edge out the Jazz for the last slot. If the Jazz are looking for sure lottery material before trade deadline suddenly we have a likely mid-level lotto pick to add to the GSW pick for the purposes of wheeling and dealing. Given the predicted weak draft I can't see the Jazz having much use for more rookies unless they go for a blow-up and do-over thing, which they have never ever done and likely never will. We will have to see, but pretty incredible what Houston did, blowing up pretty much the whole team and bringing in one superstar, an above average point guard and center, combined with complimentary pieces and good coaching, into a possible playoff team!
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm saying Corbin hasn't got what's needed, so players don't buy into it. Players know better than us and they're audictioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Nuggets game thread   Jazz/Nuggets game thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz/Nuggets game thread
Page 1 of 1