Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  I HATE Spurs fans Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE Spurs fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Liberation
Rookie
B. Liberation

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:23 pm

HATE THEM!

Most arrogant fans in the league always talking junk on the Jazz bout how they jackhammer our sacks into the pavement every game. Then go crazy on the town like Lakers fans macing my best friend.

San Antonio is a trash hole too with nuthin but a few nasty dog taco stands on a boardwalk.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 pm

B. Liberation wrote:
HATE THEM!

Most arrogant fans in the league always talking junk on the Jazz bout how they jackhammer our sacks into the pavement every game. Then go crazy on the town like Lakers fans macing my best friend.

San Antonio is a trash hole too with nuthin but a few nasty dog taco stands on a boardwalk.

It's kind of funny, because I had to think hard about it, and I don't actually know, even casually, any Spurs fans.

I respect the emotional distaste for a rival though, good on ya.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
B. Liberation wrote:
HATE THEM!

It's kind of funny, because I had to think hard about it, and I don't actually know, even casually, any Spurs fans.

My family and I are all from Texas, so lot of Spurs fans in the family. They aren't too bad though.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
B. Liberation
Rookie
B. Liberation

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 am

TheMagnus wrote:

Truck drivin I met fans of every team. All of them pretty cool even the Lakers fans but not Spurs fans.

Man let me tell you about San Antonio the whole town smells like the waste water treatment plant. There ain't anywhere good to eat and the taco venders serve dog meat tacos no lie. That taste worse than pigeon taco salad from Central Park street carts.

I went into this one miniature golf course rocking the Jazz hat you know, and a purple silk shirt. All these spurs fans were calling me a stupid polygamy ***** and stuff. No class man no class.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 am

Very hard to paint all fans, (except Fakers) with the same brush. SA has a first class organization (like the Jazz), a small market (like the Jazz) and a tradition of winning (like the Jazz). I am a Spurs fan and last I checked I didn't suck because of it.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Alright I retract my previous statement. I was over on Spurs talk and those guys are the most unbearable douche bags I have ever seen.

They blamed the refs for the loss and were just flat out whinny little bitches about the game. They can't stand the fact that Utah flat out beat them.

According to them Milsap and Al were just having lucky games. never mind the fact that they played about the way they play 90% of the time. The Spurs are an old ass team and I don't care what their record is right now. They have NO shot at winning the title. They are worn down 1/4 of the way through the season and it shows.

Look for them to lose in Portland tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:50 am

Romoholic wrote:
Alright I retract my previous statement. I was over on Spurs talk and those guys are the most unbearable douche bags I have ever seen.

They blamed the refs for the loss and were just flat out whinny little bitches about the game. They can't stand the fact that Utah flat out beat them.

According to them Milsap and Al were just having lucky games. never mind the fact that they played about the way they play 90% of the time. The Spurs are an old ass team and I don't care what their record is right now. They have NO shot at winning the title. They are worn down 1/4 of the way through the season and it shows.

Nailed that one Romo, nicely done.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 am

I also don't know a single Spurs fan IRL, but the few I interacted with at Pounding the Rock a couple years ago were pretty sharp and fairly sympathetic to Jazz fans (successful franchise, small market, disrespected by refs and media, etc). Of course, I didn't go in with troll-guns blazing or scorched-earth flaming for some reason.

I think I had a cold or something.

The other fans I had to respect, if only for mindless devotion, were Warriors fans. At least until I tried to get them to admit that tanking was, at least on some level, shameful and pathetic. But they insisted on defending the tactic. And now they've gotten better for reason that have NOTHING to do with retaining that draft choice. Go figger.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:45 am

ps) second the props on the Spurs losing to Portland call. Did not see that coming.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:57 am

They have a history of losing in Portland and with as many minutes as Duncan played, I just saw it coming cheers
Back to top Go down
B. Liberation
Rookie
B. Liberation

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Romoholic wrote:

That's right. The only reason Spurs have done anything is cause Poppavich got plastered an entire season, fired a great coach, and sat David Robinson in timeout half the year cause he thought Admiral kept hiding his booze. Now the fans are cocky and arrogant like they're the Lakers or something.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 pm

B. Liberation wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

That's right. The only reason Spurs have done anything is cause Poppavich got plastered an entire season, fired a great coach, and sat David Robinson in timeout half the year cause he thought Admiral kept hiding his booze. Now the fans are cocky and arrogant like they're the Lakers or something.

B-Lib, are you actually a Spurs fan who got run off for daring to voice criticism of Pops?? C'mon, fess up.

Anyway, Pops is behind Nellie in both wins and Scotch consumption
Back to top Go down
B. Liberation
Rookie
B. Liberation

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Trollificus wrote:
B-Lib, are you actually a Spurs fan who got run off for daring to voice criticism of Pops?? C'mon, fess up.

Anyway, Pops is behind Nellie in both wins and Scotch consumption

Nellieball is like a guy who dumps a solid 8 for a girl who looks like a 9 with cloths on, only to find out she's good at hiding the bad until it's exposed. Both are exciting and fun to watch until the night gets late. Then lookout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HATE Spurs fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Spurs fans   I HATE Spurs fans Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE Spurs fans
Page 1 of 1