Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Suns Fire Gentry Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suns Fire Gentry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Suns Fire Gentry Empty
PostSubject: Suns Fire Gentry   Suns Fire Gentry EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 pm

They are in full rebuild mode, and it looks like they plan on starting now.

I still think they make a solid trade partner with the Jazz if the Jazz decided to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Suns Fire Gentry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suns Fire Gentry   Suns Fire Gentry EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

I still think they make a solid trade partner with the Jazz if the Jazz decided to make a move.

You still want Dragic? Seems he's quite the let down. Not that he's had a ton to work with, but off the top of my head he and Mo have almost identical stats.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Suns Fire Gentry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suns Fire Gentry   Suns Fire Gentry EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:

You still want Dragic? Seems he's quite the let down. Not that he's had a ton to work with, but off the top of my head he and Mo have almost identical stats.

He's a little better than Mo, on top of being younger and more durable. His contract is very reasonable as well. I'd also be interested in Gortat if we are moving one or both of Millsap and Jefferson. I think with both of them this is a buy low situation. Everybody on that Phoenix team is under-performing because they've all pretty much given up on their season, but both of those guys are on contract for under 8 Million a year for multiple years and I think that is a solid deal for both.

I'm not saying I want to make a trade now, I really don't, I'm just saying I think Phoenix makes a good trade partner if that is what the Jazz decide to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suns Fire Gentry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suns Fire Gentry   Suns Fire Gentry Empty

Back to top Go down

Suns Fire Gentry
Page 1 of 1