Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Fantasy Hell Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Louis
Starter

Fantasy Hell Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Hell   Fantasy Hell EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

One of the horrible things about Fantasy basketball is trying to root for your fantasy team and your real team at the same time. I'm playing Jazz Dog in our Fantasy League, and he has Millsap, Big Al, Foye, and Favors. How can I root against his team? His team is my team!

I guess I'm rooting for his Fantasy team (the Jazz). Maybe I can root for Kanter and Tinsley to destroy OKC. It just really sucks having more that one iron in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

Fantasy Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hell   Fantasy Hell EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Saint Louis wrote:
One of the horrible things about Fantasy basketball is trying to root for your fantasy team and your real team at the same time. I'm playing Jazz Dog in our Fantasy League, and he has Millsap, Big Al, Foye, and Favors. How can I root against his team? His team is my team!

I guess I'm rooting for his Fantasy team (the Jazz). Maybe I can root for Kanter and Tinsley to destroy OKC. It just really sucks having more that one iron in the fire.
Lol i have KD Ibaka and i want them to do good but lose. i feel yea!
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Hell
Page 1 of 1