Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  fantasy basketball fail Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fantasy basketball fail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

fantasy basketball fail Empty
PostSubject: fantasy basketball fail   fantasy basketball fail EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 pm

im in a yahoo fantasy basketball keeper league. I will miss the playoffs sadly. This is only my 2nd year with the team and i totally rebuilt them. weekly league. What do you guys think of the team going forward? (Right now im 82-86-3 heading into this week)

PG- Conley
SG- Mayo
G- Danny Green
SF- Klay Thompson
PF- Thaddeus young
F- Vincanity Carter. (does anybody still call him vincanity? or is he even 90% man 10% amazing or is that giving him too much credit?)
C- Vucevic
C- Kosta Koufos
UT- Tristan Thompson
UT- Eric Gordon
BN- Favors
BN- Kanter
BN- Bledsoe
BN- Harrison Barnes
BN- Lou Williams.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: fantasy basketball fail   fantasy basketball fail EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:17 pm

therawns wrote:
im in a yahoo fantasy basketball keeper league. I will miss the playoffs sadly. This is only my 2nd year with the team and i totally rebuilt them. weekly league. What do you guys think of the team going forward? (Right now im 82-86-3 heading into this week)

PG- Conley
SG- Mayo
G- Danny Green
SF- Klay Thompson
PF- Thaddeus young
F- Vincanity Carter. (does anybody still call him vincanity? or is he even 90% man 10% amazing or is that giving him too much credit?)
C- Vucevic
C- Kosta Koufos
UT- Tristan Thompson
UT- Eric Gordon

BN- Favors
BN- Kanter
BN- Bledsoe
BN- Harrison Barnes
BN- Lou Williams.

1. (2) Kevin Durant
(OKC - SF)
2. (23) Serge Ibaka
(OKC - PF,C)
3. (26) Stephen Curry
(GS - PG,SG)
4. (47) Marcin Gortat
(Pho - C)
5. (50) Gerald Wallace
(Bkn - SF,PF)
6. (71) Wesley Matthews
(Por - SG,SF)
7. (74) Tyreke Evans
(Sac - SG,SF)
8. (95) Evan Turner
(Phi - SG,SF)
9. (98) Damian Lillard
(Por - PG)
10. (119) Dion Waiters
(Cle - SG)
11. (122) Glen Davis
(Orl - PF,C)
12. (143) J.J. Hickson
(Por - PF,C)
13. (146) Thomas Robinson
(Hou - PF)

Looks like a good team, is your playoffs only 6 teams? I think you may have got into playoffs in my league with that record? I had a good draft and got the 1 seed so i hope i dont choke like i did in with the 1 seed in football. I ended up after a few moves with 122 wins. I play is 6th seed that will have around 86 wins after this week? I've been killing my league this year in BB. 20 more wins over the 2nd seed in my FL.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: fantasy basketball fail   fantasy basketball fail EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 am

Therawns, didn't you F up the Tribtalk keeper league by disappearing when your team absolutely sucked? DonGib runs that league, so he should know.

As for this team you have, it looks like complete crap. I don't know what you did to "rebuild" but it looks like you have failed. May I suggest you move to a different field? Lots of people get rich by following the stock market. Maybe that would work out better for you.
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

PostSubject: Re: fantasy basketball fail   fantasy basketball fail EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 am

Saint Louis wrote:

Therawns, didn't you F up the Tribtalk keeper league by disappearing when your team absolutely sucked? DonGib runs that league, so he should know.

As for this team you have, it looks like complete crap. I don't know what you did to "rebuild" but it looks like you have failed. May I suggest you move to a different field? Lots of people get rich by following the stock market. Maybe that would work out better for you.

i thought i made it clear i didnt have the time to do the trib league. i work 15-20 hours a week in the evenings, and got a 40 hours a week day job. One league is enough when im working 55-60 hours a week. sorry if i had a team, but was inactive. i thought i told you guys i couldnt do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantasy basketball fail   fantasy basketball fail Empty

Back to top Go down

fantasy basketball fail
Page 1 of 1