Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Thanks for the invite zero24gravity.  Fantasy Basketball Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks for the invite zero24gravity. Fantasy Basketball

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks for the invite zero24gravity.  Fantasy Basketball Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the invite zero24gravity. Fantasy Basketball   Thanks for the invite zero24gravity.  Fantasy Basketball EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Anyone need another guy for their yahoo fantasy basketball league. I'm looking to join at least one more. I usually do 4. Hit me up.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Thanks for the invite zero24gravity.  Fantasy Basketball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the invite zero24gravity. Fantasy Basketball   Thanks for the invite zero24gravity.  Fantasy Basketball EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:19 pm

El Diablo wrote:
Anyone need another guy for their yahoo fantasy basketball league. I'm looking to join at least one more. I usually do 4. Hit me up.

Welcome El Diablo, I think you'll really like this forum. There are a lot of really good baketball minds and great Jazz fans on here.

I suggest taking a few minutes and looking back on some of the recent conversations going on in other threads.

Go to this thread to look into the latest on fantasy openings.
https://jazznation.forumotion.com/t208p75-fantasy-leagues-a-b-and-keepers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets

Thanks for the invite zero24gravity. Fantasy Basketball
Page 1 of 1