Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  All Star Game coverage on TNT Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Star Game coverage on TNT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Louis
Starter

All Star Game coverage on TNT Empty
PostSubject: All Star Game coverage on TNT   All Star Game coverage on TNT EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 pm

I want 20 minutes of my life back! I just tuned in to TNT's pregame coverage of the All-Star game. It was unforgiveably bad. Music acts that sucked, absolutely no NBA coverage, a tribute to Charles Barkley, lots of happy birthdays to Mr. Jordan, and it all sucked.

I haven't watched All Star games in a long time, so I don 't know: have all the recent All Star broadcasts been this crappy? The game itself hasn't started, but, I'm ready to turn off the TV. What a waste of time!
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: All Star Game coverage on TNT   All Star Game coverage on TNT EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

So, the game has started and it is completely rediculous. No one is playing defense, and there are either dunks or outside shots that may or may not go in. And no one cares.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: All Star Game coverage on TNT   All Star Game coverage on TNT EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Saint Louis wrote:
So, the game has started and it is completely rediculous. No one is playing defense, and there are either dunks or outside shots that may or may not go in. And no one cares.

Didn't watch a second of it. I dvr'd the Saturday night stuff, just so I could see Fall Out Boy and the dunk contest. I skipped through the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Star Game coverage on TNT   All Star Game coverage on TNT Empty

Back to top Go down

All Star Game coverage on TNT
Page 1 of 1