Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Game three prediction Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game three prediction

Go down 
+2
Romoholic
Jazz Dog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazz Dog
Rookie

Game three prediction Empty
PostSubject: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Jazz fight back and win this game. The big three go off and establish the most used rotation for the rest of this series.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Jazz Dog wrote:
Jazz fight back and win this game. The big three go off and establish the most used rotation for the rest of this series.

I can't even make a prediction. I thought they would make some adjustments play better in game 2.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Jazz Dog wrote:

I can't even make a prediction. I thought they would make some adjustments play better in game 2.

Denver proved tonight they weren't LA's bitches so anything is possible at home, right?
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:43 pm

I am on record in another thread saying Jazz by 8. I will stick to that.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:25 am

Romoholic wrote:
Jazz Dog wrote:

Echo....echo......echo......echo.......

John Hollinger, Desnews writers, ME Very Happy, everybody sees what needs to happen. Favors starter minutes. Hollinger I think said Howard and DC aren't a part of the future, and I actually think DC is, Howard not. Put DC Hustle(sounds like something I did last night in Georgetown....) back in the game, watch him as he runs himself ragged trying to secure a job next year, and once the hustle plays start happening, the Utah crowd gets behind them and plays will be made. FAVORS IS AN IMPACT PLAYER......and we need an impact. Come out, let em know you're not the pushovers you've looked like, let em know you're still here, and its not going to be easy.

I just wish I understood Ty's train of thought. I didn't always agree with Jerry's decisions, but I understood his thinking. Ty, I just dont get the hesitation......
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:10 am

Mutangclan wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
Jazz Dog wrote:

Echo....echo......echo......echo.......

John Hollinger, Desnews writers, ME Very Happy, everybody sees what needs to happen. Favors starter minutes. Hollinger I think said Howard and DC aren't a part of the future, and I actually think DC is, Howard not. Put DC Hustle(sounds like something I did last night in Georgetown....) back in the game, watch him as he runs himself ragged trying to secure a job next year, and once the hustle plays start happening, the Utah crowd gets behind them and plays will be made. FAVORS IS AN IMPACT PLAYER......and we need an impact. Come out, let em know you're not the pushovers you've looked like, let em know you're still here, and its not going to be easy.

I just wish I understood Ty's train of thought. I didn't always agree with Jerry's decisions, but I understood his thinking. Ty, I just dont get the hesitation......

The only thing I can really think is that he bought into the conventional wisdom that rookies usually fare better at home than on the road. Maybe, despite what actually happened in the game, he thought that the rooks would do worse.

I actually expect Ty to make some adjustments tonight. I fully expect to see more Favors, in fact Ty has said Favors needs more minutes. If Ty doesn't make adjustments, then I am gonna start to question....
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:56 pm

The Jazz will play better than they did in game two. That is as far as I am willing to go. Laughing I had my butt handed to me on my prediction for the last game. Unfortunately, I had a buddy vacationing in Las Vegas, and I made the unfortunate decision to have him buy me a ticket to bet on the Jazz to beat the eleven and a half spread. The Spurs just about covered that spread in the first quarter and never looked back. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Okay, Okay, Okay. Here is my prediction: Spurs by seven, but I hope I am wrong!
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:

The only thing I can really think is that he bought into the conventional wisdom that rookies usually fare better at home than on the road. Maybe, despite what actually happened in the game, he thought that the rooks would do worse.

I actually expect Ty to make some adjustments tonight. I fully expect to see more Favors, in fact Ty has said Favors needs more minutes. If Ty doesn't make adjustments, then I am gonna start to question....[/quote]

This....But could the young guys have gotten beat any worse than the vets? I doubt it!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game three prediction   Game three prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Game three prediction
Page 1 of 1