Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing. Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Louis
Starter

Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing. Empty
PostSubject: Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing.   Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 am

Um, Hi, most majestic leaders of this truly awesome forum.

I've started a thread about an invite to a "Drive to the Finals" league that would be open to all Jazzfans on this site. For some reason, it has disappeared twice from the "Jazz" category. It still comes up on the "Rest of the League" category, but, most people don't seem to read that.

I'm going to go back and put it up on the Jazz category one more time. If you don't want me to put it there, tell me.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing.   Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:21 am

Saint Louis wrote:

I've started a thread about an invite to a "Drive to the Finals" league that would be open to all Jazzfans on this site. For some reason, it has disappeared twice from the "Jazz" category. It still comes up on the "Rest of the League" category, but, most people don't seem to read that.

I'm going to go back and put it up on the Jazz category one more time. If you don't want me to put it there, tell me.

You're all good man, either Cat works. I think it may be dissapearing because you already posted in the League forum and it is still there, no need for redundant threads. Most folks here check all of the new posts in all of the forums, if you want to get it more attention just give it a bump from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing.   Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:15 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Saint Louis wrote:

You're all good man, either Cat works. I think it may be dissapearing because you already posted in the League forum and it is still there, no need for redundant threads. Most folks here check all of the new posts in all of the forums, if you want to get it more attention just give it a bump from time to time.

Thanks for the advice. I wish I would have started this a little earlier, cuz it is a pretty fun game with no downsides. I still can't explain why the first two times I started the thread, it didn't show up at all. I probably hit the wrong button. Even the two people that tried to join the league (once they heard about it) had problems. There's still no downside to joining after it started. It's fun, easy, and gives people a chance to win things. It's like a dollar raffle where you don't have to pay a dollar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing.   Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Drive to the Finals Challenge thread keeps disappearing.
Page 1 of 1