Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE Empty
PostSubject: I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE   I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:31 am

Anybody else think that MJ wannabe was set on having his "MJ with the flu" moment???? Seems he was dead set on it.....only.......didin't happen. I'm sure he didn't feel to hot, but man he was laying it on thick!!!! Hahahaha, head on his hand, dropping his head and rolling around....haha, personally, I think it was a bit much. Funny though, and ***** beat again going to game 7.

Ahhhh, so much love watching the ***** lose.

**lolololololol, love the CENSORS, MR. Censorer!!!!**
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE   I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:43 am

This one worked out super well!
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE   I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:29 am

I didn't get to see the game, but when I read MJ wannabe was sick and was gonna play. I just rolled my eye, knowing that the replacement for his name was gonna turn out to be epic. I'm surprised he just doesn't go full on tongue wagging while he is dunking.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE   I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE Empty

Back to top Go down

I love watching MJ wannabe put on the drama....and LOSE
Page 1 of 1