Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vryadli
6th man

Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:38 am

Persoanlly, I like when old decrepit men are able to give some lessons for youngsters. But it is second or third year when I hate Celtic offense. Only Allen is really runsand Rondo is almost really runs. All others walk like most seasoned martial artists withjust occasional spurts... They are definetely not old ehough for that kung fu style.

Anyhow, even if it si stupid, it will make my account more active. And I just got warning from forum administrator for being too shy.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:00 am

Wish I could help you out there vryadli, but I can only handle that style of basketball in small doses. I'm following the series but not really watching the games. Iso shot...Iso drive....free throws...more free throws...turnover monster dunk... .... .... rinse and repeat.

For me Miami v Boston like terribly written big budget film. You think it should be awesome because it's got big stars and all kinds of sweet stuff they show you in the 2 minute trailer, but then when you actually go and watch it you realize you've already seen all the best parts because they were all in the trailer and the rest of it is pretty much the same thing you saw last summer only now it's overdone, cliche, and boring as hell.

Now the Thunder/Spurs on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:48 am

[quote="TheMagnus"]throws...turnover monster dunk... .... .... rinse and repeat.
like terribly written big budget film
quote]

Great! So that is not just me! I feel much better now. Still I'm going to watch all games. Mostly because I'm doing it in fitness club on cardio macine with TV set and it is BETTER than terribly written big budget film. And there are not many other films on schedule.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 pm

[quote="vryadli"]Persoanlly, I like when old decrepit men are able to give some lessons for youngsters. But it is second or third year when I hate Celtic offense. Only Allen is really runsand Rondo is almost really runs. All others walk like most seasoned martial artists withjust occasional spurts... They are definetely not old ehough for that kung fu style.

Anyhow, even if it si stupid, it will make my account more active. And I just got warning from forum administrator for being too shy.[/quote

HAHA I sent out a email to everyone that hasn't been active in the last week telling them to quit being losers and start posting cheers
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Romoholic wrote:
HAHA I sent out a email to everyone that hasn't been active in the last week telling them to quit being losers and start posting cheers

OK, and you scared me a lot!

I am by far less active in net during summertime. Also in April-May I visited Novosibirsk Russia, to meet first time some new family members - daughter of my son (9 month old, name Victoria, ) and their dog (nice German sheppard, 14 month old, name Bart).

And played basketball with young guys 2 times per week!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Wish I could help you out there vryadli, but I can only handle that style of basketball in small doses. I'm following the series but not really watching the games. Iso shot...Iso drive....free throws...more free throws...turnover monster dunk... .... .... rinse and repeat.

For me Miami v Boston like terribly written big budget film. You think it should be awesome because it's got big stars and all kinds of sweet stuff they show you in the 2 minute trailer, but then when you actually go and watch it you realize you've already seen all the best parts because they were all in the trailer and the rest of it is pretty much the same thing you saw last summer only now it's overdone, cliche, and boring as hell.

Now the Thunder/Spurs on the other hand...

I agree on the Heat, but man I love watching Rondo play. Its hysterical that the Heat are being flat out exposed by Doc Rivers and the Celtics as frontrunners. No teamwork, no coaching, no plays, no nothing other than ISO's.

That kid Rondo last night was awesome, and has been the entire playoffs. That block by Wade that was a free ball, and Rondo out jumped Lebron to just tip it PERFECTLY to Pietrus for that dagger 3 was phenomenal. I swear, Rondo is like a super athletic John Stockton, just making plays at the right time, setting hard picks, knowing what needs to be done.
Even without a terrific outside game, I would love love love to have Rondo as our PG, dude is flat out disgusting. And the fact that he plays( hah IS) like a grumpy old man is even better.

Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 am

Mutangclan wrote:
I agree on the Heat, but man I love watching Rondo play. Its hysterical that the Heat are being flat out exposed by Doc Rivers and the Celtics as frontrunners. No teamwork, no coaching, no plays, no nothing other than ISO's.

That kid Rondo last night was awesome, and has been the entire playoffs. That block by Wade that was a free ball, and Rondo out jumped Lebron to just tip it PERFECTLY to Pietrus for that dagger 3 was phenomenal. I swear, Rondo is like a super athletic John Stockton, just making plays at the right time, setting hard picks, knowing what needs to be done.
Even without a terrific outside game, I would love love love to have Rondo as our PG, dude is flat out disgusting. And the fact that he plays( hah IS) like a grumpy old man is even better.

Too bad, I missed tha one, 3 hours run was too much out of my training schedule... but I'd did if not be scared to did it just for watching Boston losing the game... chicken-me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?   Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing about Celtics at all and even about Celtics-Heat... Why?
Page 1 of 1