Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Jazz/Cavs game thread Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz/Cavs game thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Jazz/Cavs game thread Empty
PostSubject: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Damn it, Foye is starting.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 pm

It was a game.

Jazz don't NEED Hayward to play well in every game. Good thing, too.

Randy Foye may suck, but he's a good-shootin' suck player, gotta admit that.

Corbin trusts the starters...against the Cavs. They played the entire 3rd quarter and...well, they proved they're better than the Cavs.

Kanter/Favors: 42 min, 33 pts (on 14-19 from the field), 13 boards and effective on defense.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Foye had a nice game.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 am

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Foye had a nice game.

Yea, Foye has been having nice games. My thing is, he can continue having great games, but coming off the bench, and our team can be even better holding the other team with better defense. Also those players playing besides Foye also make others better on the court. I dont dislike Foye, I love Foye for this team. He's just in the wrong position.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
Foye had a nice game.

Yea, Foye has been having nice games. My thing is, he can continue having great games, but coming off the bench, and our team can be even better holding the other team with better defense. Also those players playing besides Foye also make others better on the court. I dont dislike Foye, I love Foye for this team. He's just in the wrong position.

I think he is like 3rd or 4th in the league in 3 pt %. He is the kind of player the Jazz needed this off season. Not sure he should be starting, but I like what he brings to the team.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
thejazzkickazz
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Romoholic wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Foye had a nice game.

I think he is like 3rd or 4th in the league in 3 pt %. He is the kind of player the Jazz needed this off season. Not sure he should be starting, but I like what he brings to the team.

I was just looking at that the other day. Foye is now 5th, while GH is 17th. That's pretty impressive to have two players in the top 20 in that category. The only other teams who can boast that are OKC and NY, both with three players each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread   Jazz/Cavs game thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz/Cavs game thread
Page 1 of 1